• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
May vote Mario via Stopwatch. Issac at least doesnt resist Time Manipulation, so Mario stops time and blitzes Issac to death.

@Psycho unless Mario has actual on screen feats of time stopping, that's likely something he doesn't do in character.

He does it at least mid battle, as he has to charge it by taking or dealing damage.

Perhaps I am missing something, but this seems inconclusive if you ask me. It essentially comes to who pulls out the one hit kill first, and neither Mario nor Isaac (argueably) lead with those haxes.

Just a thought, though.

Ah, my bad. Missed that. I'm a bit lost, does Isaac have a surefire kill condition? Also, do his debuffs work on Mario? And does Bind work on Mario as well?

Basically just beating him up pretty much, then again, his one kit kills turn into a high-damaging move if the target isn´t OHK´d.

As for the debuffs, Mario can null them with a badge.

Lastly, depends on how Bind works.

Back