• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mario vs. Dialga

What I gleamed from it is that every dream is a universe and every atom in every universe has sentience and can dream, as can everyone who has ever died given they retain the ability to dream in the afterlife. That's a pretty damn big multiverse. What does Pokemon scale to?

Pokemon = Coutless x 293 Million as a Lowball

From what i see in the Mario blog, it scale to an aburdly high number lonely

Don't think it's comparable to Pokemon.

Kyleb79 said:
Doesn't Dialga Stomp?
Assuming every atom in the Mario-verse is sentient and thus dreams universes into existence which now that I'm saying this aloud sounds like baseless wank then that should easily surpass 3 million.

It´s to be noted that as each dream has beings in it that can dream, this leads into a chain reaction of a constantly expanding multiverse, each time at an even higher rate.

Well:

Not everything sentient can actually dream, only ones with a higher level of intelligence, Not only that but some animals dream more or less than others do.

Assuming that everything in Mario has almost human-like intelligence, that those do dream and that they dream as much as a human is odd, but not too outlandish.

What I find more far-fetched is assuming that the Mario verse has the same amount of living beings, animals, plants and their various species as Real Life does.

Back