• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mario vs Archie Sonic: When speed is of the essence, let's-a go!

If something changes the outcome of this match post-revisions, we can always redo it. But considering this match is a "who-shoots-first" and Sonic's is thought-based Low 1-C Power Null, Mario will need some thought-based insta win buttons to change things.

If something changes the outcome of this match post-revisions, we can always redo it. But considering this match is a "who-shoots-first" and Sonic's is thought-based Low 1-C Power Null, Mario will need some thought-based insta win buttons to change things.
Does Sonic's power null work continuously or just once? Couldn't Mario just spam statistic buffs? or would he have to think before sonic does?

paperize, seals sonic away, ggs
Con on Twitter: Death Battle in 2011: Sonic wins because he's way faster  than Mario Death Battle in 2018: Mario wins because he's a lot more durable  than Sonic… https://t.co/cJyR4Gl4qG

also Sonic FRA

Is Mario’s fate hax even combat applicable here?
it's related to whether or not he saves peach, anything that gets in the way of that is probably gonna prevent him from "losing". Or he could just flat out wish to win that works too. it would cancel each other out so it would be irrelevant to the match.

his sleep manipulation if I remember correctly does not last long enough to be considered K.O. and I don't think he has enough power advantage to be able to incapacitate sonic all day long.

the sealing is permanent if you are talking about capture cards, so it won't work
I'm unsure if that actually matters. Incap is incap, not death, and that's why Sonic has half of his losses regardless of how long the incaps lasts afaik.

Looks like Mario can seal things away with Power Stars, but I don't see the source for where the ability comes from. Either way, with this, Mario could actually win, I don't think Sonic power nulling him constantly will prevent him from sealing, but I want to see a source of the ability so I can see how it functions.

I'm unsure if that actually matters. Incap is incap, not death, and that's why Sonic has half of his losses regardless of how long the incaps lasts afaik.
from what i remember sonic's fate hax works that he can always win in the end so perma incap options get nixed due to that

Back