• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mario slight revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can ask Dino Ranger Black to comment here.

Well, as I mentioned, you can tell Dino Ranger Black about this thread in his personal message board.

Sorry for the late reply. My work and classes were brutal. Anyway, I only scaled Geno to Smithy because he appeared in one game, which happens to be the same game Smithy debuted in, thus nothing seem outlier-ish for him. The reason I didn't do the same for the other characters is due to the fact villians the characters face in this verse largely varies in power. They can range from Tier 7 to Tier 2 and the gaps are quite wide in comparison. Because of this, I'm reluctant in scaling Mario to the villians he confronts, even Bowser as sometimes he can be powered up with an artifact or so forth, while Mario remains more or less the same.

Okay. However, it would probably be a good idea to explain this in a footnote for Geno's character profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back