• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mario and Paint: Concept Manip?

No one is using Paint Software; this is lore that comes from Color Splash yes.

Dino could respond once he reads over and addresses the context, it seems like he completely misunderstood what the OP was proposing.

I don't think we should add anything yet, wait for us all to figure out what abilities and resistances these would add. Im tryna find scans now

There's gonna be a lot of scans.

Trust me, the whole game is jam-packed with the problems lack of color proposes. And the in-between times are full of abilities paint gives and what it effects.

Good luck.

Trust me, the whole game is jam-packed with the problems lack of color proposes. And the in-between times are full of abilities paint gives and what it effects.

Good luck.
Im binge watching the entire play through from start to finish, it'll take maybe 2 days or so

Good luck.
Destroying paint would grant these abilities
Life and Death manipulation (Removing their concept of life)
Memory manipulation and erasure(Paint makes up memory)
Soul manipulation and erasure(Paint makes up the soul
Conceptual erasure
Emotion manipulation and erasure(Paint makes up the pure hearts, the non physical embodiment of love, and it makes up rage, sadness and fear)
Possible mind manipulation and erasure? I don't know if paint makes up the mind but it makes up thoughts
Blood manipulation (it makes up blood)
Biological manipulation(makes up organs)
Matter manipulation (Paint is the fundamental essence of all forms of matter)
Possible Information Manipulation (When doopliss removed Mario's existence and left him as a literal shadow of himself, Mario lost the concept of his name)
Possibly space manipulation
Paint can make up extra spaces

It made up Coins to which could be metal manip I guess. And water. And fire and gas and all that.

Squeezing paint out of things also turns them into cards sometimes so maybe transmutation.

Text Manip from paint making up books too.

This is gonna make mario stomp every match. Imagine someone can manipulate the thread of fate of an entire infinite multiverse and erase infinite multiverses but all mario gotta do is just absorb their concept to win

Provided speed is equal, I suppose. I dunno about every match but it certainly does help him and it's in-character and a ton of people do not resist.

Destroying paint would grant these abilities
Life and Death manipulation (Removing their concept of life)
Memory manipulation and erasure(Paint makes up memory)
Soul manipulation and erasure(Paint makes up the soul
Conceptual erasure
Emotion manipulation and erasure(Paint makes up the pure hearts, the non physical embodiment of love, and it makes up rage, sadness and fear)
Possible mind manipulation and erasure? I don't know if paint makes up the mind but it makes up thoughts
Blood manipulation (it makes up blood)
Biological manipulation(makes up organs)
Matter manipulation (Paint is the fundamental essence of all forms of matter)
Energy manipulation(Paint makes up light, fire and energy based attacks)
Possible Information Manipulation (When doopliss removed Mario's existence and left him as a literal shadow of himself, Mario lost the concept of his name)
Possible spatial manipulation

DownrightDecisiveAzurevasesponge-max-1mb.gif

Back