• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mario and Luigi (Canon Version) Vs Gogeta SSJ4

SMG versions

No hax or items

Gogeta with no fusion limit time

Bloodbust

First Round: Gogeta Vs Mario

Second Round: Gogeta Vs Luigi

Third Round: Gogeta vs Mario and Luigi

Who would win?

220px-Luigi SSBU
Mario fire

Gogeta ssj4 render 2 by luishatakeuchiha-d694af4

Well without items I feel that the Mario Bros would lose, due to lack of Natural abilities like gogeta has seeing how he has the ability of both goku and Vegetables, this is only if they have access to super sayian 4.

If he's only impn base form then I'd give it to the Bros seeing how they'll be able to take his blows and be able to easily keep up with him.

If you think about it, Mario alone would win against ss4 gogeta due to speed and reactions. Honestly, you wouldnt need mario and luigi because it would give them a hardbtime and mostly likely lose. Doesnt need items anyway.

Votes won't be counted if you don't give valid reasoning.

I think this is a very difficult one. Gogeta has the advantage in combat ability, experience and ranged ki attacks. Mario and Luigi would have the upperhand in reactions though. But remember their actual speed is only MFTL+ with a launch star and the OP clearly states "No hax or items"

So basically neither have the speed to hit each other due to their reaction times. Inconclusive for me.

^ your right that does give them the huge advantage since gogeta has unlimited time which unfair. I'd say "Inconclusive" as well but if he say items for mario then mario would take this

inconclusive they are basically at each other throats and even tiering speed to the mario bros but via launch star though reactions are nuts Gogeta hs range, experience and combat abilities like Ryukama said

Why do you just comment "no" instead of giving a proper argument?

It's kinda annoying having to guess why do you disagree.

Maria Lucero said:
Why do you just comment "no" instead of giving a proper argument?

It's kinda annoying having to guess why do you disagree.
I said no because other there was a old thread about the same arguement you and other people tried ti bring up as i said again, until nintendo says paper mario isnt canon (which it is) paper mario is mario except hes made of paper just like yarn yoshi, yarn kirby etc.

Yarn Kirby is a completely different case, since they explain how normal kirby turned into Yarn.

Paper Mario is part of the magic book kingdom that retains all of the Paper Mario universe. Said book is in Mario And Luigi RPG's universe.

If you claim Canon Mario is Paper Mario, Super Mario 1 to Galaxy all happened in a book inside of the M&L Universe. (Ignoring the fact the rules of the paper world would make SMG and some other games impossible.)

Mario has no canon. It never have had a canon or non canon. I cant be talking to old arguments this is a battle thread if you want to complain about thia make a thread of it we already did this canon mario before thread but im done. :0)

Inconclusive for the first two rounds, as Mario/Luigi have vastly superior reactions, and more versatility, assuming their items scale, while Goku has experience and range. The Big Bang Kamehameha would work wonders with ranging. Round three for the brothers due to teamwork and numbers

Back