• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marduk vs Lucifer Morningstar

I/O vs DC. I saw this was a thread before, but was shut down because 1-A threads were banned at the time. Fight takes place beyond dimensions, obviously. Since they are no longer banned, figured it should get a second shot.

Marduk1
a God in the machine

Lucifer Evil
A man outside the pla

Lucifer, better immortality, better Regenerationn, void manipulation, better reality warp feats, chaos manipulation, shrugging off an infinite layer of deaths, and death cannot claim him.

To be honest I don't see this as an unfair fight. Marduk maybe have a chance of winning this fight but Lucifer has a mind made for manipulation. I don't think about this vs as "beams and explosions fight" but rather as a "my plan is much more complex style". If Marduk has a way to rip off the wings of Lucifer then... my vote goes for Lucifer

I believe that I/O is still undergoing large revisions. It is probably best to wait until they are completed for this match to really mean anything.

Does anyone think that Samael is the one who beat the AI (artificial inteligence)? If no then the thing goes:

Lucifer: 4

Marduk: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Back