• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

GreyFang82

He/Him
Marco Diaz vs Lynn Loud

Speed Equalized

Takes place on earth, no special business (No Dimensional Scissors)

I just thought a little fight between these two would be fun

Marco: 4 (Iamunanimousinthat, JustAFriendlyNeighbor10, Minecraftlover67, and TheNeolancer)

Lynn: 0

JustAFriendlyNeighbor10 said:
Er, Marco. His fist is 4 times stronger than a bullet and punched through an alien lizard's heart with no problem.
Yeah I know but no upgrades has been made yet. Let's just ignore Battle For Mewni for now because a staff members said he'd do a page on that later. (Besides that feat of punching through Toffee would make Marco Planet level so... yeah lets just not count that for now)

Okay, erm. Uh, this is actually a good battle. Lynn is more chaotic so its likely for Marco to go all out, and his intelligence in academics and fighting is good, he might be able to counter all her attacks, and Lynn would probably go flying if Marco punched her because his fist is four times stronger than a bullet. (Some people did the math) At the same time, Lynn would probably be able to tank Marco's weight to the point he cant get up, but if Marco touches Lynn with his fist, its all over. So i'm going with Marco.

I counted JustAFriendlyNeighbor10's vote because of the argument of Marco being able to counter her attacks not because of the 4x a bullet argument

Plus, Marco has more fighting experience (that actually made Star steal most of his moves). Lynn does know kickboxing, but Marco know Karate.

well I'm not sure what the cut off point is for a vs battle thread is, so I'll add them for now but I'll have to check if this is still usable.

Back