• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

zinnia1.png

Venuzdonoa destroyed it from the P&A.
Man.

I know I already mentioned that electricity manipulation for jirasd and ji noavus -descriptions and what it does in the notable techniques section for the latter to boot- is missing on his profile in the power and abilities section but that being missed..

Edit: Also, wasn't there an agreement to put Egil for durability as well or is that just something planned for later?

Sound good, and when??

But as long as i remember, in your thread about UES, it concluded more magic power=more layer of ability and resistence not just increased statistic
Yeah but I haven't tackled the actual layers. I'm gonna have a field day with this one.
The thread itself is relatively easy, problem is imma need to use WN content

I still can't figure out how to rate Land of traces recording its own destruction as traces
that's kinda wild time within time shenanigans even if limited to just the past

I still can't figure out how to rate Land of traces recording its own destruction as traces
that's kinda wild time within time shenanigans even if limited to just the past
Infinities 2-A? That is, if the Land of Traces (which would be 2-A) is capable of containing its own destruction in Traces, and it is infinite in size, theoretically the Land of Traces should be capable of containing infinite traces of its own destruction (that is Low 1-C 🤔?).

Infinities 2-A? That is, if the Land of Traces (which would be 2-A) is capable of containing its own destruction in Traces, and it is infinite in size, theoretically the Land of Traces should be capable of containing infinite traces of its own destruction (that is Low 1-C 🤔?).
it records the destruction within and not itself as a whole.
so depending on its content it could mean something

Also, I'm not sure about low 1-C because it still showed limitations which anos said like thousand times over

tier 2 ratings are weird
since low 2-C already assumes infinite 4D. so 2-C is literally destroying two infinite 4D
so an infinite 4D space is still just low 2-C

so if Land of traces is low 2-C because of infinite 4D space
Anos destroying it 1000x over is still 2-B as he did it in a single attack using 6 steps

it records the destruction within and not itself as a whole.
so depending on its content it could mean something

Also, I'm not sure about low 1-C because it still showed limitations which anos said like thousand times over

tier 2 ratings are weird
since low 2-C already assumes infinite 4D. so 2-C is literally destroying two infinite 4D
so an infinite 4D space is still just low 2-C

so if Land of traces is low 2-C because of infinite 4D space
Anos destroying it 1000x over is still 2-B as he did it in a single attack using 6 steps
It was 'he would destroy the Militia World 1000× over'

Edit: Had to shut that down right away

It showed limitations in its over all capacity, it's not like it's tier 0. The thousand times over thing is for the world of militia as a whole
militia?
but the scan posted in them literally talking about the land of Traces and calling it the infinite world and it would be destroyed thousand times if he finished the 7th step

militia?
but the scan posted in them literally talking about the land of Traces and calling it the infinite world and it would be destroyed thousand times if he finished the 7th step
Anos had already destroyed the Land of Traces in the sixth step, he says that the seventh would destroy the World for sure 1000 times.

militia?
The sixth step had already destroyed the LoT completely. By the 7th step they were back to normal reality and it would've destroyed the mortal world, azure sky, the world of militia 1000 times over.

Back