• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

Wankers have no patience
Wankers ass malfunctioning.
:worried~1:
:worried~1:

I'll start seeing to the threads
This is like a tactic
Wank, tag friendly neighborhood Admin auto agrees
Apply changes
Well, see if i can talk to Fuji

???
Hows that a threat
I'll start seeing to the threads
This is like a tactic
Wank, tag friendly neighborhood Admin auto agrees
Apply changes
Well, see if i can talk to Fuji
Mentions policing threads, tactics, indirect accusation of abusing admin vote, mentions public enemy number 1.
Smells like a threat alright

Edit: You can call public enemy no.1 if you wish but a note of warning, get ready to have them bite you in the behind later

Mentions policing threads, tactics, indirect accusation of abusing admin vote, mentions public enemy number 1.

Edit: You can call public enemy no.1 if you wish but a note of warning, get ready to have them bite you in the behind later
Lol
Okay ig

Ironic for you to claim "indirect accusation"
Am only saying im going to pull up in mgk threads from now on
Everything now is seemingly a very big wank and since mgk fans cant stay in their lane to maintain their threads instead stubbornly rig others ig i have to do the Same
Am not also pulling up false accusations
You guys are literally wanking the f**k (i star this myself) out of the series stop claiming other vs

and yes @Dereck03 is a very bad representative of a mod with a hentai banner reported already maybe would get a warning

Also yes am working with fuji got a problem with that??,
Your number one enemy??? Stop claiming enemies, lol you're no one enemy

Ironic for you to claim "indirect accusation"
Am only saying im going to pull up in mgk threads from now on
Everything now is seemingly a very big wank and since mgk fans cant stay in their lane to maintain their threads instead stubbornly rig others ig i have to do the Same
Am not also pulling up false accusations
You guys are literally wanking the f**k (i star this myself) out of the series stop claiming other vs

and yes @Dereck03 is a very bad representative of a mod with a hentai banner reported already maybe would get a warning

Also yes am working with fuji got a problem with that??,
Your number one enemy??? Stop claiming enemies, lol you're no one enemy
HR in case you have problems with any of mods. This thread is not for spouting irrelevant stuff or to accuse others.

@Jordan911 Do try to be polite enough that real discussion can be had. You only serve to get yourself in real trouble if you insist on this destructive mindset you're peddling. I don't take your complaint about Dereck's banner to be a genuine attempt to strike up a rule violation and honestly I'd rather I didn't have to look at it, either, shit's nasty so just... be nicer, or don't speak here, the options are simple.

Back