• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

Okay, you already lost since waifu @BreezeHM is on my side.
:shrug~1:

I still have the 3 greatest wankers on my pocket and ready to use.

Are you sure you aren't going to reconsider your allegiance, Breeze?

Martial Peak is trending while Fox Spirit Matchmaker is burned into ashes. I'm now devastated.

Cope, Martial Peak better
Martial Peak does not have a donghua adaptation. Fox Spirit Matchmaker's donghua has been running for over 8 years, hahahahahahahaha

Don't worry, its on the way to take over once more.

3-D animation style

Automatic L.

Though, tbh, Fox Spirit Matchmaker's animation style suddenly went dogshit because their animation company changed. Like... look at this and tell me which style is better (the one on the left or one on the right)
jBbKgMJ.png

1. right
2. right
3. left
4. left
Rongrong looks better in the new style, I can agree with that (though the left pic was her as a kid so I hope they change how they look as an adult).

Bai Yuechu is debatable.

UOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Automatic L.

Though, tbh, Fox Spirit Matchmaker's animation style suddenly went dogshit because their animation company changed. Like... look at this and tell me which style is better (the one on the left or one on the right)
jBbKgMJ.png
I don't even care about the animation style, just look at that hand to hand, I know they'll give it justice.
As for that all right

Back