• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

No, it directly interferes with and grants him resistance to some order.
He also had resistance to cm3 before that justification was added, so there's no need to remove it.
Purple destruction eyes are not always in active state so that's not resistance,not to mention destroying orders is clearly power null instead of actual resistance feat

Also resistance to any hax that related to orders manip is kinda redundant for CM resistance tbh,I mean those orders don't even directly destroy opponent's concept so any character that can nuke(or alter) concept of someone will affect Anos's concept with ease

Last edited:
Purple destruction eyes are not always in active state so that's not resistance,not to mention destroying orders is clearly power null instead of actual resistance feat

Also resistance to any hax that related to orders manip is kinda redundant for CM resistance tbh,I mean those orders don't even directly destroy opponent's concept so any character that can nuke(or alter) concept of someone will affect Anos's concept with ease
Okay. It sounds like you read that chapter, so go read it again, slowly.
Nousgalia wasn't that surprised that Anos resisted the sun, he was more so surprised that other people were also unaffected.

His Purple Destruction Eyes are the best counter to order, and Gods' divine orders, like the Sun of Destruction, utilizes their respective order. The Sun of Destruction also would've completely destroyed Anos, including his source.

Also, did you not see that he had cm3 resistance long before this justification was added?

Nousgalia wasn't that surprised that Anos resisted the sun, he was more so surprised that other people were also unaffected.
wdym?Nousgalia being surprised or not has nothing to do with resistance to CM
His Purple Destruction Eyes are the best counter to order, and Gods' divine orders, like the Sun of Destruction, utilizes their respective order. The Sun of Destruction also would've completely destroyed Anos, including his source.
I didn't say his Purple Destruction Eyes can't counter to order,what I mean is Anos need to activate it to destroy order,so it's power null that require action rather than actual hax resistance feat.I don't remember since when sun of destruction can destroy concept,but keep in mind that Evansmana can destroy Anos's concept even without resistance negation,which means Anos can't resist it
Also, did you not see that he had cm3 resistance long before this justification was added?
what's old justification?

wdym?Nousgalia being surprised or not has nothing to do with resistance to CM
I might've caused a misconception. I wasn't trying to use this as a justification.

I didn't say his Purple Destruction Eyes can't counter to order,what I mean is Anos need to activate it to destroy order,so it's power null that require action rather than actual hax resistance feat.I don't remember since when sun of destruction can destroy concept
These eyes automatically activate to destroy order if needed tho, since it's just a suppressed version of the Chaotic Destruction Eyes.
The Chaotic Destruction Eyes also destroy any reason, order or principle that contradicts Anos' nature.

,but keep in mind that Evansmana can destroy Anos's concept even without resistance negation,which means Anos can't resist it
Evansmana is literally created to destroy Anos, so you shouldn't use it as a reason to downgrade Anos at all.

what's old justification?
It's on his profile page's history. You can go check there. I'm pretty sure it's similar to Lay's justification, tho I could be wrong.

These eyes automatically activate to destroy order if needed tho, since it's just a suppressed version of the Chaotic Destruction Eyes.
The Chaotic Destruction Eyes also destroy any reason, order or principle that contradicts Anos' nature.
that's not how resistance works,it's hax resistance only if Anos can resist without completely destroying them
Evansmana is literally created to destroy Anos, and so you shouldn't use it as a reason to downgrade Anos at all.
Evansmana...destroys...concept and it works on Anos,what's part that you don't understand?

that's not how resistance works,it's hax resistance only if Anos can resist without completely destroying them
If the hax will always be destroyed before being able to affect Anos, then it should be resistance.

Evansmana...destroys...concept and it works on Anos,what's part that you don't understand?
Don't you understand that Evansmana was created to counter Anos?
If a character has feats of resisting a certain hax, but then that same hax, this time created just to counter him and no one else, affects the character, he won't suddenly lose his resistance. That specific hax would just be able to negate the character's resistance.

If the hax will always be destroyed before being able to affect Anos, then it should be resistance.
that's power null,resistance is the power to withstand the effects of certain abilities,I mean if those haxes won't be destroyed it will affect his concept,which means not resistance
Don't you understand that Evansmana was created to counter Anos?
If a character has feats of resisting a certain hax, but then that same hax, this time created just to counter him and no one else, affects the character, he won't suddenly lose his resistance. That specific hax would just be able to negate the character's resistance.
Evansmana was created to counter Anos because it can destroy source,not because it can bypass Anos's resistance

that's power null,resistance is the power to withstand the effects of certain abilities,I mean if those haxes won't be destroyed it will affect his concept,which means not resistance
So we should just list that any law and concept hax that try to affect him that aren't powerful enough will immediately be destroyed regardless of how fast they are?

Evansmana was created to counter Anos because it can destroy source,not because it can bypass Anos's resistance
No..? It specifically counters Lions of Destruction's power, and Anos is a Lion of Destruction.

So we should just list that any law and concept hax that try to affect him that aren't powerful enough will immediately be destroyed regardless of how fast they are?
yeah it's better,although I think those orders don't directly affect someone's concept so it won't help much in vs thread
No..? It specifically counters Lions of Destruction's power, and Anos is a Lion of Destruction
you mean Evansmana can destroy only Anos's source?okay fair enough but it will nerf Lay extremely hard,his justification for CM type 3 on profile should be changed tho

you mean Evansmana can destroy only Anos's source?okay fair enough but it will nerf Lay extremely hard,his justification for CM type 3 on profile should be changed tho
No. Evansmana can specifically negate any powers that might help Anos (Lions of Destruction) survive source destruction, which is why he had to use Agronemut when Lay destroyed his source with Evansmana.

Last edited:
I have just realized that Jerga has a profile,just checked it recently and I wonder why he has abstract existence,does anyone know where does that thing come from(or scan about it)?".From what I remembered he didn't become the concept of hatred towards demons,instead his life depends on it,which is only immortality type 8 in this case

Also making people hate demons is empathic manip instead of body puppetry

I have just realized that Jerga has a profile,just checked it recently and I wonder why he has abstract existence,does anyone know where does that thing come from
FQJmQ5d.png~

I have just realized that Jerga has a profile,just checked it recently and I wonder why he has abstract existence,does anyone know where does that thing come from(or scan about it)?".From what I remembered he didn't become the concept of hatred towards demons,instead his life depends on it,which is only immortality type 8 in this case

Also making people hate demons is empathic manip instead of body puppetry
one minute, jerga told Anos that he became the order of the world, so shouldn't 3A be added to his profile.

he also embodies the order of the world.
he embodies only the concept of hatred toward human,it has nothing to do with affecting entire universe
20210531_230937.jpg

"The order of the world, the laws of the world, or providence, are embodied by the Guardian Gods." - WN Chapter 29

Order is the laws that define how the world works or the concepts that maintain how these laws function.

That was Newly reincarnated anos. We are talking about Surpressed Anos(pre silver sea key). In ep 8, newly reincarnated key ends, ask oblivion and Null.
And I'm saying that Anos' durability hasn't changed throughout the series. The only difference between nw Anos and all other tiers of Anos is his amount of magic power and abilities. His physical strength and durability have always been the same.

I don't know why Jerga's power is still being discussed, as it is clearly not that impressive.

Back