• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

What are you talking about? Everyone who can regenerate from source destruction has HGR.
I am not talking about source destruction. Just being able to regenerate from Source alone. As oblivion said if we consider source to be higher level of abstraction then it should be taken account for.

I am not talking about source destruction. Just being able to regenerate from Source alone. As oblivion said if we consider source to be higher level of abstraction then it should be taken account for.
So you are saying that since the spirit exists deeper than the body, mind and soul then regenerating only from source alone and everything else destroyed including the spirit should be HGR? and then regenerating from the complete destruction of the source would be an even higher level of HGR?

So you are saying that since the spirit exists deeper than the body, mind and soul then regenerating only from source alone and everything else destroyed including the spirit should be HGR? and then regenerating from the complete destruction of the source would be an even higher level of HGR?
Yeah that's my point atleast it should be layered knowing source is even deeper than spirit (information type 2). By wiki standard Regenerating from complete eraser of information type 2 is HGR. Also as you know root is already accepted as AE Type 1 so it shouldn't be any problem. But it should be higher level of HGR or layered HGR.

That reminds me. Where does High-Godly for gods come from?
I meant just Regenerating from source should be given HGR not Regenerating from source destruction.

Physical body destruction ( low godly) <Soul+mid(mid godly) < spirit (information type 2 in MG) (HGR) < root.

Atleast something like layered or something should be added for this..

@Nightmare_Bloodfallen to get NEP, you should have nonexistance property, should become nonexistance

I think lack of soul, spirit and body only gave they immunity
I get that no NEP then but
physical body destruction ( low godly) <Soul+mid(mid godly) < spirit (information type 2 in MG) (HGR) < root.

Atleast something like layered or something should be added for this..
What do you think about. I really don't like the idea of treating root as nothing even though we have statement for root being even deeper than spirit.

That would only be the case for Spirits.
But half spirit also works like that. They live because of information of others rumours and legends. But they can still live for short time without rumours and legends because they are only half spirit but they still can't Reincarnate, but they still have root. So root exist for every living being but it works like as abstract concepts.

For half spirit half demons body would support if the information not exist but they won't live long time but still they would be alive for considerable time.

For natural birthed characters they would have spirit that would be Normally information type 2 because they already formed that shape from the beginning but spirit are information type 2 because they gets all things from rumours and legends.

But half spirit also works like that. They live because of information of others rumours and legends. But they would still live for short time without rumours and legends because they are only half spirit but they still can't Reincarnate, but they still have root. So root exist for every living being but it works like as abstract concepts.

For half spirit half demons body would support if the information not exist but they won't live long time but still they would be alive for considerable time.

For natural birthed characters they would have spirit that would be Normally information type 2 because they already formed that shape from the beginning but spirit are information type 2 because they gets all things from rumours and legends.
Sure, spirits and half-spirits. Everyone else would still be Mid-Godly.

Sure, spirits and half-spirits. Everyone else would still be Mid-Godly.
That's what I tried to tell him. We have no proof that spirits in other races = to the race known as spirits

「その体に残された根源は、あなたの意識だけ。他はすべて、彼が持っていってしまった。そして意識が滅べば、あなたという人は消える」

"The only root left in that body is your consciousness. Everything else he has taken away. And when consciousness perishes, the person you are disappears."
あの丘で、俺の父、セリス・ヴォルディゴードは滅びた。
 だが、あのときの父の根源は意識だけを残し、他はグラハムに奪われていた。
 ならば、奴が奪った首には、セリス・ヴォルディゴードの根源が残っている可能性があるか?
 いや――それはない。
 もしそうなら、グラハムの首が刎ねられたとき、顔と体に、二つの根源が分かれているはずだ。
 だが、そうではなかった。
 ツェイロンの血族は、恐らく、奪った首を体とつなげることで、首に残った根源を、自ら自在に操れる形で複製しているのだろう。
 首はその力を発揮するため、術式に必要な触媒にすぎぬ。
 そもそも、二つに分かれた根源は、そのままでは長くもたぬ。
 だからこそ、あの丘で、父の意識を持った根源は滅びていった。
 本当に滅びたのか?
 希薄な根源が、どこかへ飛んでいっただけではないのか?
「いや――」
 自らの頭をぐっとつかみ、<根源死殺ベブズド>の爪を立てる。
 血が流れ、鋭い痛みが俺を襲う。
 どこかへ飛んでいったところで、そんな希薄な根源はどのみちすぐ消えるだろう。

On that hill, my father, Celis Voldigoad, perished.
 But at that time, only the consciousness of my father's root remained, and the rest was taken away by Graham.
 If so, is it possible that the head he took from me still contains the root of Celis Voldigoad?
 No - it is not.
 If so, when Graham's head was cut off, there should have been two separate roots, one in his face and one in his body.
 But they were not.
 The blood of Zeirons probably duplicated the remaining root in the neck by connecting it to the body in a form that they could manipulate at will.
 The head is merely the catalyst necessary for the formula to exert its power.
 The root that split in two would not last long as it is.
 That is why, on that hill, the root with the father's consciousness perished.
 Did it really perish?
 Wasn't it just a diluted root that flew away?
"No."
 I grabbed my own head and clawed at it with my <Neigen Shitsuke Bevsudo>.
 Blood flowed, and a sharp pain struck me.
 I'm sure that if it flew away somewhere, such a weak root would disappear soon anyway.

I think this is enough to prove spirit (consciousness) Exist in every being.

And that spirit =/= Spirit race

Thus it isnt Type 2 information.
That's not the point but anyway I just have to prove spirit in living being is also Type 2 information right?
 根源と体は、切っても切れぬつながりがある。
 肉体が消え去ろうと、<蘇生インガル>を使えば元に戻るのは、根源が体の輪郭を覚えているからだ。

There is an inseparable connection between the root and the body.
 Even if the body disappears, it can be restored by using <Revive Ingal> because the root remembers the outline of the body.
Root remembers the outline of the body knowing root being deeper than spirit so living being spirit ( consciousness) is formed by root. Technically it's formed using type 2 information.

All current evidence for plot manipulation:

「神は秩序だ。 代行者もまた同じ存在だろう。 未来神ナフ タが見る数多の未来は、 その秩序によって構成されてい る。どれだけの力を持とうと秩序たる神には、秩序だった 未来を覆すことはできまい」

"God is order. The Agent would be the same being. The many futures that Nafta, the god of the future, sees are structured by that order. No matter how much power he may have, the ordered God cannot overturn the ordered future."

SPOILER: CHAPTER 404

「わたくしたち神は、この世界の秩序は、流れゆく川のよ うなもの。その水を途中で分水することはできても、本流 が変わることはなく、ましてそれは堰き止められるほど穏 やかな流れでもありません」

"We God, the order of this world is like a flowing river. We can divert its waters in the middle, but the main current never changes, much less is it a gentle stream that can be dammed."

「深化神曰く、神にとって世界は劇場の舞台らしいが、さしずめお前は興行主が依怙贔屓えこひいきで割り振った主役といったところか。役柄は大層立派だが、当の役者が大根ではな」

"According to the god of deepening, the world is a theater stage for the gods, and you, in other words, are a leading role assigned to you by an entertainer with prejudice and favoritism. The role is splendid, but the actor is a raddest of the radishes."

再び視線を俺へ向け、 彼は言った。

「人にわかりやすくたとえれば、 私どもは劇場の興行師。 悲劇も喜劇 も、すべては人生という舞台で繰り広げられる演目だ。 観劇すれば、思 考を働かせ、思想を抱き、 哲学することもあろう。されど、自らの嗜好 で、悲劇と喜劇に差をつける興行師は愚鈍なのだ」

「なるほど。上演されてさえいればいいというわけだ」

「然り。演目に貴賤はない。 喜劇も悲劇も等しく素晴らしきかな。 上演 を続けること、すなわち舞台の秩序を維持することが、 神の命題。 その 結果、たまたま悲劇が多数であっただけのこと。 私どもに、 人を害しよ うという目的はない」

当然のことのように深化神は語る。

「舞台じゃない。 人々はこの世界で生きている。 彼らの苦しみは本物」

「彼女のように、 役者に心奪われる興行師も存在するものだ。 あげくの 果てには、自ら舞台に上がる始末。 誠に酔狂なことだ」

ミーシャの言葉を、 ディルフレッドはそう一蹴した。

「されど、苦しみも、 喜びも、 永遠ではない。 人生の幕が下りれば役者 は消え、そして新たな役があてがわれ、 再び舞台に上がるのだ。 そこ に、なんの憂いがあろうか?」

生真面目な顔で、 男は言う。 憂いなどありはしないと、 彼は心の底から信じきっている。

Turning his gaze on me again, he said,

"To put it simply, we are theater performers. Tragedies and comedies are all plays that take place on the stage of life. When we see a play, we may think, we may ponder, we may philosophize. But the showman who makes a difference between tragedy and comedy according to his own taste is a fool."

"I see. As long as it is performed, that is all that matters."

"It's true. There is no high or low ranking in performance. Comedy and tragedy are equally wonderful. God's mission is to maintain the order of the stage, to keep the performances going. The result is that tragedies happen to be the most common. We have no intention of harming anyone."

God the Deepening speaks as if it were a matter of course.

"This is not a stage. People live in this world. Their suffering is real."

"There are entertainers like her who are captivated by actors. She even went on stage herself. She is truly a madwoman."

Misha's words were dismissed by Dilfred.

"Yet neither suffering nor joy is eternal. At the end of life, the actor disappears, and a new role is assigned, and the actor is back on stage. What is there to be sad about?"

Says the man with a serious face. He is convinced from the bottom of his heart that there is no such thing as sorrow.

The consciousness being formed by the root has no correlation to type 2 information.
Living beings body is formed due to information by roots where spirits body is formed by information from others. Also Anos clearly explained root exist beyond our spirits not the spirit race.
Fundamental: These characters can manipulate information, which serves as fundamental building block of reality. This can allow characters to rewrite the world to their whims, often by programming it much like they would a virtual reality. These manipulation can come on many levels. For some it might just be the mechanism behind mundane magical abilities, while others can rewrite information to change reality, causality or the laws of nature.
consciousness is formed due to information stored in root. whole body is formed by information from root.

All current evidence for plot manipulation:

「神は秩序だ。 代行者もまた同じ存在だろう。 未来神ナフ タが見る数多の未来は、 その秩序によって構成されてい る。どれだけの力を持とうと秩序たる神には、秩序だった 未来を覆すことはできまい」

"God is order. The Agent would be the same being. The many futures that Nafta, the god of the future, sees are structured by that order. No matter how much power he may have, the ordered God cannot overturn the ordered future."

SPOILER: CHAPTER 404

「わたくしたち神は、この世界の秩序は、流れゆく川のよ うなもの。その水を途中で分水することはできても、本流 が変わることはなく、ましてそれは堰き止められるほど穏 やかな流れでもありません」

"We God, the order of this world is like a flowing river. We can divert its waters in the middle, but the main current never changes, much less is it a gentle stream that can be dammed."

「深化神曰く、神にとって世界は劇場の舞台らしいが、さしずめお前は興行主が依怙贔屓えこひいきで割り振った主役といったところか。役柄は大層立派だが、当の役者が大根ではな」

"According to the god of deepening, the world is a theater stage for the gods, and you, in other words, are a leading role assigned to you by an entertainer with prejudice and favoritism. The role is splendid, but the actor is a raddest of the radishes."

再び視線を俺へ向け、 彼は言った。

「人にわかりやすくたとえれば、 私どもは劇場の興行師。 悲劇も喜劇 も、すべては人生という舞台で繰り広げられる演目だ。 観劇すれば、思 考を働かせ、思想を抱き、 哲学することもあろう。されど、自らの嗜好 で、悲劇と喜劇に差をつける興行師は愚鈍なのだ」

「なるほど。上演されてさえいればいいというわけだ」

「然り。演目に貴賤はない。 喜劇も悲劇も等しく素晴らしきかな。 上演 を続けること、すなわち舞台の秩序を維持することが、 神の命題。 その 結果、たまたま悲劇が多数であっただけのこと。 私どもに、 人を害しよ うという目的はない」

当然のことのように深化神は語る。

「舞台じゃない。 人々はこの世界で生きている。 彼らの苦しみは本物」

「彼女のように、 役者に心奪われる興行師も存在するものだ。 あげくの 果てには、自ら舞台に上がる始末。 誠に酔狂なことだ」

ミーシャの言葉を、 ディルフレッドはそう一蹴した。

「されど、苦しみも、 喜びも、 永遠ではない。 人生の幕が下りれば役者 は消え、そして新たな役があてがわれ、 再び舞台に上がるのだ。 そこ に、なんの憂いがあろうか?」

生真面目な顔で、 男は言う。 憂いなどありはしないと、 彼は心の底から信じきっている。

Turning his gaze on me again, he said,

"To put it simply, we are theater performers. Tragedies and comedies are all plays that take place on the stage of life. When we see a play, we may think, we may ponder, we may philosophize. But the showman who makes a difference between tragedy and comedy according to his own taste is a fool."

"I see. As long as it is performed, that is all that matters."

"It's true. There is no high or low ranking in performance. Comedy and tragedy are equally wonderful. God's mission is to maintain the order of the stage, to keep the performances going. The result is that tragedies happen to be the most common. We have no intention of harming anyone."

God the Deepening speaks as if it were a matter of course.

"This is not a stage. People live in this world. Their suffering is real."

"There are entertainers like her who are captivated by actors. She even went on stage herself. She is truly a madwoman."

Misha's words were dismissed by Dilfred.

"Yet neither suffering nor joy is eternal. At the end of life, the actor disappears, and a new role is assigned, and the actor is back on stage. What is there to be sad about?"

Says the man with a serious face. He is convinced from the bottom of his heart that there is no such thing as sorrow.
One day 😑

Can anyone explain how that reincarnation thing works in Silver Sea. I meant not Reincarnation but whatever Ronzcrunz and Anos did merging roots.

rimuru fans wanking rimuru to outerverse level to show he beats anos.
*** do not even understand how outerversal is even reached.
We don't talk that here but the thing I hate about animanga community is hyperversal scaling for Anos seems wank to others but outerversal and boundless for other characters without proof or statement makes sense

Last edited:
How many times i have to repeat myself to not talk about that kinda stuff here. You guys are just spreading toxicity and hate

Been thinking about creating versus matches with Anos and lay's 7B, 5A keys. Does anyone have any propositions?

Last edited:
Back