• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

Physical body > soul > spirit.
Regenerating from physical body destruction Low godly> souls and mind mid godly> complete eraser of information high godly.

Spirit and souls are different.

In MGF for spirits information is main thing not root. If information gets forgotten then their complete existence gets erased. No need to harm roots.

Read the definition. It's even deeper than spirits and souls. Destroying spirit itself should get HGR.
Its the same reason why even tensura gets nothing extra by having information particles make up even concepts.

HGR- regenerating from the complete destruction of body, soul, mind and at least one more fundamental aspect of their existence. Having more than one fundamental aspect of existence doesn't give it anything above HGR

Its the same reason why even tensura gets nothing extra by having information particles make up even concepts.

HGR- regenerating from the complete destruction of body, soul, mind and at least one more fundamental aspect of their existence. Having more than one fundamental aspect of existence doesn't give it anything above HGR
Bro really ☠️ you still not understand what is root.
I thought we already knew that since spirit is Information type 2 from what I know?
Well many don't understand that ☹️ look at Tatsumi.

August 10 volume 12 gonna be out.

Bro really ☠️ you still not understand what is root.

Well many don't understand that ☹️ look at Tatsumi.
I already know spirits are type 2 information. I'm just saying having more than one fundamental aspect of existence is still counted as HGR even though the root is far deeper.

Could this be enough to get boundless maou? Defying real world standards should count right?

I already know spirits are type 2 information. I'm just saying having more than one fundamental aspect of existence is still counted as HGR even though the root is far deeper.

Could this be enough to get boundless maou? Defying real world standards should count right?
I am saying Anyone who can Regenerate from source should get HGR you still not get my point. Root should be considered as one layer deeper than HGR but still just generating from just root should get HGR.

I am saying Anyone who can Regenerate from source should get HGR you still not get my point. Root should be considered as one layer deeper than HGR but still just generating from just root should get HGR.
Oh so that's the point you were making. You should've said that from the start.

Too bad Maou started off with OP regen and we didn't get any showings of abilities that specifically affect these things like souls and spirits.

Also this would be assuming all spirits not just the race known as spirits were information type 2.

Oh so that's the point you were making. You should've said that from the start.

Too bad Maou started off with OP regen and we didn't get any showings of abilities that specifically affect these things like souls and spirits.

Also this would be assuming all spirits not just the race known as spirits were information type 2.
Lay mother, Misa & other half spirits laughs. Ofcourse spirit exist inside everyone.

Proof that the normal spirits that dwell inside people = the race known as spirits? Proving it is gonna be tough, its gonna be another burden of proof argument.

We could try though. How would you structure the CRT?
Lay mother, Misa & other half spirits laughs. Ofcourse spirit exist inside everyone.
That's nothing big. Half spirits can't live without information type 2.

that should be so he can get it
Maybe our next CRT we can makes a negation addition in Anos profile and other characters
It's not really a negation but more of absorption. He absorbed and got all abilities of Graham. So technically it's should be considered as he can absorb other TD 2 and Acausality type 5 characters. Yeah they would die but their powers would become Anos powers.

Ini sebenarnya bukan negasi tapi lebih ke penyerapan. Dia menyerap dan mendapatkan semua kemampuan Graham. Jadi secara teknis itu harus dipertimbangkan karena dia bisa menyerap karakter TD 2 dan Acausality tipe 5 lainnya. Ya mereka akan mati tapi kekuatan mereka akan menjadi kekuatan Anos.
yes, i know that actually i personally am not sure about it because anos himself only took graham root and didn't see that he was able to negate it at all

yes, i know that actually i personally am not sure about it because anos himself only took graham root and didn't see that he was able to negate it at all
Graham's nothingness has the potential to become infinitely more nothigness (Each time it was destroyed, the more nothingness and impossible to affect it became, possibly up to infinite) than it currently was. Anos' source is capable of destroying the source of nothingness and the true nothingness to eternity. Practically capable of negating graham up to infinity times and to eternity.

My next thread plans

Graham
  1. Immortality negation for Resurrection and Reincarnation
  2. Casualty manipulation and logic manipulation
  3. Summoning.
  4. Power absorption
  5. His root are shown to surrounded by lighting to protect his root. Don't know if it's can be added as some Ability.
Lay
  1. Immortality type 9 negation
  2. Tracking or something I don't know what to call it. Evansmana can track people who are in other bubbles.
Sasha
  • Magic eyes of apocalypse (existence eraser, fate manipulation, law manipulation and Conceptual manipulation type 1, possibly NEP type 1 interaction (if we consider concepts of Nothingness is comes under some order), death manipulation, projectile rings ( she can create black suns & use them as projectile weapon).

Any changes needs tell me. Also if any additional abilities added for these?

Last edited:
possibly NEP type 1 interaction (if we consider concepts of Nothingness is comes under some order),
This interesting to me. Nothingness will under the reason, because there are reason of nothingness. But i dont think order of nothingness is exist but because root is under order, i think nothingness will under order too

Sasha's magic eye of reason destroying, it must have NEP erasure because it can destroy the reason of nothingness it self

1. Power absorption
  2. His root are shown to surrounded by lighting to protect his root. Don't know if it's can be added as some Ability.
Its not power absorption, how did you end up taking it as power absorption? Its the same thing as Anos when his source gets wounded. Some kind of conceptual blood that corrodes and threatens to destroy the world flow out (don't know if world in this case is universe or planet) except in graham's/celis case his own doesn't run amuck and destroys the world but rather corrodes and incinerates whatever that tried to destroy his source.
Anos - AoE
Graham/ Celis - single target.

Sasha's magic eye of reason destroying, it must have NEP erasure because it can destroy the reason of nothingness it self
Better justification;
She can use all the abilities of venuzdonor through those eyes, venuzdonor has NPI for NEP 1, 2 & 3.

Side note: sasha and anos eyes that have shown outright reason destruction should get everything venuzdonor has already

My next thread plans

Graham
  1. Immortality negation for Resurrection and Reincarnation
  2. Casualty manipulation and logic manipulation
  3. Summoning.
  4. Power absorption
  5. His root are shown to surrounded by lighting to protect his root. Don't know if it's can be added as some Ability.
Lay
  1. Immortality type 9 negation
  2. Tracking or something I don't know what to call it. Evansmana can track people who are in other bubbles.
Sasha
  • Magic eyes of apocalypse (existence eraser, fate manipulation, law manipulation and Conceptual manipulation type 1, possibly NEP type 1 interaction (if we consider concepts of Nothingness is comes under some order), death manipulation, projectile rings ( she can create black suns & use them as projectile weapon).

Any changes needs tell me. Also if any additional abilities added for these?
In WN Chapter 304, Anos resists and dominates both the parasitic dragon and parasitic god's attempts to corrupt him, so he can get resistance to both type 1 (parasitic dragon) and type 2 (parasitic god) corruption. He doesn't just resist it he also takes over what tries to corrupt him, that could also possibly be listed as corruption or limited corruption.

In WN Chapter 304, Anos resists and dominates both the parasitic dragon and parasitic god's attempts to corrupt him, so he can get resistance to both type 1 (parasitic dragon) and type 2 (parasitic god) corruption. He doesn't just resist it he also takes over what tries to corrupt him, that could also possibly be listed as corruption or limited corruption.
Wait isn't corruption thing already got added to his profile. Pretty sure null made a CRT for that.

Back