• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

Its not power absorption, how did you end up taking it as power absorption? Its the same thing as Anos when his source gets wounded. Some kind of conceptual blood that corrodes and threatens to destroy the world flow out (don't know if world in this case is universe or planet) except in graham's/celis case his own doesn't run amuck and destroys the world but rather corrodes and incinerates whatever that tried to destroy his source.
Anos - AoE
Graham/ Celis - single target.
What are you talking about bro ☠️ Graham absorbed Celis and Phantoms knight's he does has power absorption. Also that defensive thing should be mentioned on his profile.

This interesting to me. Nothingness will under the reason, because there are reason of nothingness. But i dont think order of nothingness is exist but because root is under order, i think nothingness will under order too

Sasha's magic eye of reason destroying, it must have NEP erasure because it can destroy the reason of nothingness it self
Better justification;
She can use all the abilities of venuzdonor through those eyes, venuzdonor has NPI for NEP 1, 2 & 3.

Side note: sasha and anos eyes that have shown outright reason destruction should get everything venuzdonor has already
If it has NEP type 2 then no need for type 1 I think. Well NPI should be added instead then.

Wait isn't corruption thing already got added to his profile. Pretty sure null made a CRT for that.
It wasn't added, its just a fact every supporter knows. The only corruption justification he got is from his concept blood corroding the world.

Edit: my dumb ass mistook corrosion for corruption, Lol, I even called it corrosion.

Last edited:
New CRT for me to disagree on everything?
Anyway should I add Graham eye thing in next CRT or old CRT is enough because there was even a statement for Aisha saying Graham has same eyes as Anos(when Graham first made his appearance). I think purple eyes should be on both profile if you guys want i will dig that scan and chapters.

Anyway should I add Graham eye thing in next CRT or old CRT is enough because there was even a statement for Aisha saying Graham has same eyes as Anos(when Graham first made his appearance). I think purple eyes should be on both profile if you guys want i will dig that scan and chapters.
Do as you please. I don't give input because I don't know if they have the same eyes, Null said they were a slightly different and oblivion didn't add them either, so I don't know.

Next CRT. Adding new things that weren't originally in the discussion would look like you're taking advantage of the CRT to add things that weren't agreed on.

Next CRT. Adding new things that weren't originally in the discussion would look like you're taking advantage of the CRT to add things that weren't agreed on.
What weren't agreed on? Derek is neutral & null said they are slightly different. Others agreed with the CRT. Anyway I will look for the scans. There is a direct statement anyway.

Do as you please. I don't give input because I don't know if they have the same eyes, Null said they were a slightly different and oblivion didn't add them either, so I don't know.
I will add it with scans in next CRT then. So that old CRT can be closed right? I will ask a staff to close it then.

祝聖天主エイフェの権能を宿す霊神人剣エヴァンスマナが、凍結する未来の可能性を断ち切っているのだ。

The sword of the spiritual god Evans Mana, which bears the authority of the consecrated heavenly lord Eife, is cutting off the possibility of a frozen future.

This can be considered as Probability manipulation right.

The sword of the spiritual god Evans Mana, which bears the authority of the consecrated heavenly lord Eife, is cutting off the possibility of a frozen future.

More like fate/causality manipulation. Probability manipulation just manipulate the probability in a event, make the event more or less probably to happen

More like fate/causality manipulation. Probability manipulation just manipulate the probability in a event, make the event more or less probably to happen
Well probability manipulation is also part of fate manipulation. He slashed thru Yzark ability which freezes possible future where the attack would hit his root he Negged that possibility. So probability manipulation should be considered. Also lay already has fate manipulation.

Also can anyone tell what type of ability is tracking others when having no information or knowledge. Evansmana mana ability seems to broken it's range is around multiversal if you consider infinite size layers

Should be but its different from what Anos does with venejiara.

Damn, can't wait for evansmana true power to be released. Hopefully it'll be as haxy as venuzdonor

Should be but its different from what Anos does with venejiara.

Damn, can't wait for evansmana true power to be released. Hopefully it'll be as haxy as venuzdonor
There are different types of probability manipulation not just Anos one. The thing anos uses is just more potent than others. It also has Reality warping and other things

Ahh no, NEP 1 is nonexistance while root is existance
Hey root exist in void after completely getting erased. Doesn't that kinda indicates NEP type 1. I mean if we consider spirits as Information type 2 which they are. Root can exist in void like a non existent concepts.

Hey root exist in void after completely getting erased. Doesn't that kinda indicates NEP type 1. I mean if we consider spirits as Information type 2 which they are. Root can exist in void like a non existent concepts.
Well, if root getting erased, the root will disappear, in other word become void

Would get NEP if the character still exist after the root disappear, exist as the nonexist

No character, other than Graham has shown to exist with his source destroyed.

Well, if root getting erased, the root will disappear, in other word become void

Would get NEP if the character still exist after the root disappear, exist as the nonexist
I mean look at this
Nonexistent Physiology refers to the ability to lack certain aspects of ones existence, to paradoxically 'exist', yet lack certain identifiable traits of existence, or exist outside of a particular scope of 'existence'. While true nonexistence in the philosophical sense is impossible to prove, lesser forms of the idea appear often in fiction.
Well root lacks soul and spirit (information).
  1. Material Nonexistence: The character doesn't exist in a conventional sense. In terms of binary, this would be a 0, where existence is 1 and nonexistence is 0. In simple terms that means that the characters simply lack the aspect, in the same way that a stone lacks a soul.
Eugo Ra Ravia time manipulation completely wiped out anos but couldn't affect his source even though eternity of time was put into it. What i am trying to say root doesn't exist in a conventional sense. But it still exists.
  1. Spiritual Nonexistence: These are characters whose soul and/or astral body is nonexistent. They are hence immune to regular Soul Manipulation.
  2. Mental Nonexistence: These are characters whose mind is nonexistent. Characters with this type are hence immune to regular Mind Manipulation and related abilities.
  3. Information Nonexistence: These characters whose information are nonexistent. These refers strictly to the type of information that shape reality (Type 2). They are hence immune to regular Information Manipulation (Type 2).
Root technically has immunity to all above like it can't be interacted without besbed or any specific attacks.

Root exist deeper than souls & spits so it's technically spiritual, mental and information, non existent.
No character, other than Graham has shown to exist with his source destroyed.
Graham nothingness is NEP type 2 though.
It was the truth, but Leorg didn't seem inclined to believe it. After all, magic is born from each individual's source. These sources reside within our bodies, beyond our souls, beyond our spirits deep within the abyss. It's what makes us who we are. When sources of different classes face each other, fear of the greater source can make one's magic go berserk.
I don't know man from LN official translation explanation it clearly seems like something special.

Back