• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

Kinda curious on how Amura died.
It's my theory btw or Amur and Noah died and their roots merged and anos is combination of both. 😑like hell there are many speculation because Ottulu is combination of memories of Elmide world so my theory is Anos probably combination of both or he may be reincarnation of other demon kings like we don't have any information on 4,5&6.

It's my theory btw or Amur and Noah died and their roots merged and anos is combination of both. 😑like hell there are many speculation because Ottulu is combination of memories of Elmide world so my theory is Anos probably combination of both or he may be reincarnation of other demon kings like we don't have any information on 4,5&6.
Maybe Zinia killed them all :eek:

Its hard, but let me think to connect all the possibilities
Hey we should try to use NAFTA statements future are orderly maintained and no matter what ordered future can't be changed by God but NAFTA can still see the future. Instant death also has similar statement to get them plot manipulation. Also by merging dilpred statement and Eques manipulating the order we can come to some conclusions for Plot manipulation.

Also that order being like a river and can't be changed statement.

Ganbare Ganbare
It may seem like NLF but anos eyes kinda Transcends verse so can't be give his eyes destroying all reasons inside the verse. 🤧. For example Admiral Gegi has Immortality type 9 can we assume he can neg Immortality type 9 with his MEOCD Because that's also a reason.

ID uses metafiction, so idk where this is coming from.
I meant the the seeing fate of others thing yeah it has direct statement main problem with MG is definitely about not having statement

SPOILER: CHAPTER 295

「神は秩序だ。 代行者もまた同じ存在だろう。 未来神ナフ タが見る数多の未来は、 その秩序によって構成されてい る。どれだけの力を持とうと秩序たる神には、秩序だった 未来を覆すことはできまい」

"God is order. The Agent would be the same being. The many futures that Nafta, the god of the future, sees are structured by that order. No matter how much power he may have, the ordered God cannot overturn the ordered future."

SPOILER: CHAPTER 404

「わたくしたち神は、この世界の秩序は、流れゆく川のよ うなもの。その水を途中で分水することはできても、本流 が変わることはなく、ましてそれは堰き止められるほど穏 やかな流れでもありません」

"We God, the order of this world is like a flowing river. We can divert its waters in the middle, but the main current never changes, much less is it a gentle stream that can be dammed."

I am pretty sure these are pretty valid statement to say Order is plot which is already set. Where Sho clearly distinguish between order and fate.
And Dilfred's statement is worthless.
Well Magi gods got plot manipulation for just seeing lower dimensional existence as fiction but that plot manipulation doesn't even work on Acausality type 4.

No hate for any series don't take me wrong

Last edited:
That's the problem, not many know exactly what it means to manipulate reason in MG and how broken it's, and everyone takes them as if it were Law, it all depends on whether the order is taken as plot as well or eques fate hax as plot at the same time.
Funny thing is even plot manipulation page states

Pssible Uses
  1. Users may be able to detemine how things will proceed by writing into the plot what is going to happen (emulating fate, causality and/or probability manipulation).

If you take order as plot then Eques predetermined fate manipulation falls under plot manipulation

I am pretty sure these are pretty valid statement to say Order is plot which is already set. Where Sho clearly distinguish between order and fate.
Just because it is different doesn't mean it is plot-related. Like I said before, without clear metafiction elements there is no plot manip.
Well Magi gods got plot manipulation for just seeing lower dimensional existence as fiction but that plot manipulation doesn't even work on Acausality type 4.
Then go downgrade them. And Im pretty sure "author" and "protagonist of a story" are directly mentioned in the manga as a comparison to how the Gods manipulate the lower worlds.

Just because it is different doesn't mean it is plot-related. Like I said before, without clear metafiction elements there is no plot manip.

Then go downgrade them. And Im pretty sure "author" and "protagonist of a story" are directly mentioned in the manga as a comparison to how the Gods manipulate the lower worlds.
Well I still don't get it what's wrong with Dilpred statement. Ok he compared order to a play doesn't that count as plot.?

I am not trying to give plot manipulation for gods more like my point is order is plot even gods can't change that. Only Anos and whoever can manipulate reason can alter plot in MG.

Dilfred's statement was an analogy to explain the gods' behavior, its not to be taken literally.

Just because Gods cant change it doesn't mean it is plot. Those two have no correlation on their own.

Plot Manipulation is the ability to control the plot that governs reality. Commonly found in metafictional stories, the plot can be understood as a fundamental aspect of reality once one views that reality as fictional. It is the description of the world that doesn't only describe, but determines, reality itself. As such, by altering the plot, one can archieve virtually any effect, in a similar fashion as with Reality Warping.

Commonly it does not mean that it is 100% necessary to be just metafictional stories, but the point comes when it say once you see the reality as fictional. Everything else is found in the verse.

Dilfred's statement was an analogy to explain the gods' behavior, its not to be taken literally.

Just because Gods cant change it doesn't mean it is plot. Those two have no correlation on their own.
But Anos states the same later in another chapter but it was not an analogy for gods

"According to the god of deepening, the world is a theater stage for the gods, and you, in other words, are a leading role assigned to you by an entertainer with prejudice and favoritism. The role is splendid, but the actor is a raddest of the radishes."
It's from Anos I don't see why this statement shouldn't be taken. I get you trying to say Dilpred was talking about god's behaviour but this later statement doesn't have anything to do with gods behaviour. It's just Anos saying things to vaid or whatever his name

Anos is just getting back to the analogy to explain what he saw in Vade. The four fundamental gods were doing stuff as they see fit and Vade was destined to be incomplete as he was due to them, so he had to do something. It's not that deep.

Can Anos somehow affect characters with Acasuality type 5 ? Is there any power or ability of his that can affect Acasuality type 5?

He´s aca 5 so he can affect them
I have three questions, first: if Anos' body is destroyed and only the source remains, can he use spells even if only the source remains and without the body?

Second: if Anos manages to use spells even though only the source remains, will his spells affect acc 5? Since the magic will be being used directly by the source, which has Acc 5.

Third:Anos>>>Madoka??

I have three questions, first: if Anos' body is destroyed and only the source remains, can he use spells even if only the source remains and without the body?
Yes
Second: if Anos manages to use spells even though only the source remains, will his spells affect acc 5? Since the magic will be being used directly by the source, which has Acc 5.
Idk, maybe all of them?
Recent thread he stomped

Yes

Idk, maybe all of them?

Recent thread he stomped
I get it, Anos is actually getting quite strong over time, are you still planning something about immortality 9? If I'm not mistaken, the last time I came here, they were talking about some Maou Gakuin character having immortality 9.

I get it, Anos is actually getting quite strong over time, are you still planning something about immortality 9? If I'm not mistaken, the last time I came here, they were talking about some Maou Gakuin character having immortality 9.
You can ask @Nightmare_Bloodfallen about immo 9. I generally don't make CRT's unless they are simple, I am more of a VS debater and participate in verse upgrades and edit the profiles.

I haven been a weeks not in this Wiki, there seems to be a big upgrade in Anos' profile, now Anos has 3 difficult abilities to interact, TD 2, Aca 5, and NEP 2.

Are there other abilities that are difficult to interact?

Yes he can use it
Anos no need to use spells he can just let loose his destruction power which he compressed in his Source and normal spells won't affect Acausality type 5.
Yes

Back