• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

Well at least we know he’s way faster than a lot of characters in the same tier as him.
Somehow he is treated as baseline so no even tho he clearly exceeds the requirements of the baseline immeasurable and immeasurable itself.

Sorry for being selfish but I think we should to create seperate tabs every character who has eye abilities just like Anos profile. Anos profile looks better than any character profile in MGF.

「先に述べた通り、ディオナテクはその人物に相応しき天命を下す神、という伝承にて生まれた精霊だ。いつしかディオナテクは第二主神と噂されるようになり、実際にその力を宿すまでとなった。彼女の世界には長らく二名の主神が存在することとなった」

"As mentioned above, Dionatech is a spirit born from the tradition of a god who gives a person a heavenly destiny that is appropriate for that person. Dionatech was rumored to be the second principal deity and actually possessed the power. For a long time, there were two principal deities in her world."

「それにより奇妙なことが起きた。ディオナテクは祝福の限定秩序を持ちながらも、同時にかつての天命を司る力を失ってはいない。その力は聖エヴァンスマナの祝福と交わり、かの聖剣は定められた宿命さえも断ち切るといわれる」

"A strange thing has happened thereby. Dionatech has the limited order of blessing, but at the same time has not lost its former power to govern heavenly destiny. Its power is said to be in communion with the blessing of St. Evans Manna, and its holy sword is said to sever even the predestined destiny."

How potent this can be ?

Because misfit is not duality but transduality (like chaos is not 0 or 1 but 2 or anythinh else), so if someone unbound to chaos and/or graham's nothingness than he could have TD 4 😀
The moment anything about anos as a misfit is shown to also transcend chaos (trans duality), I'm making a CRT for tier 1A Anos, silver sea additional info or not be damned

「先に述べた通り、ディオナテクはその人物に相応しき天命を下す神、という伝承にて生まれた精霊だ。いつしかディオナテクは第二主神と噂されるようになり、実際にその力を宿すまでとなった。彼女の世界には長らく二名の主神が存在することとなった」

"As mentioned above, Dionatech is a spirit born from the tradition of a god who gives a person a heavenly destiny that is appropriate for that person. Dionatech was rumored to be the second principal deity and actually possessed the power. For a long time, there were two principal deities in her world."

「それにより奇妙なことが起きた。ディオナテクは祝福の限定秩序を持ちながらも、同時にかつての天命を司る力を失ってはいない。その力は聖エヴァンスマナの祝福と交わり、かの聖剣は定められた宿命さえも断ち切るといわれる」

"A strange thing has happened thereby. Dionatech has the limited order of blessing, but at the same time has not lost its former power to govern heavenly destiny. Its power is said to be in communion with the blessing of St. Evans Manna, and its holy sword is said to sever even the predestined destiny."

How potent this can be ?
Sadly falls short of plot manipulation.
Is principal dirty referring to sovereign and chief god?

How potent this can be ?
It seems like meta-fate manipulation
Plot manipulation

How are you always going to sleep when the day is just getting started
I am a night person. Maybe the time difference. At the time you answered this it was 4:25 am for me and I was already asleep, even though I'm usually up late at night but I was very sleepy.

Back