• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

If Anos gets Acausality 5 then it's going to be nearly impossible for another tier 2 to kill him. Mans already has NEP 2 and TD2 :ROFLMAO:
Anos is currently no.2 in tier 2A in the wiki right? Once he can affect Ava 5 he's taking no.1 from madoka.

There shouldn't be any tier 2 who can kill him

I am a night person. Maybe the time difference. At the time you answered this it was 4:25 am for me and I was already asleep, even though I'm usually up late at night but I was very sleepy.
Oof, time difference, shit. I always forget it exists. Time stamp on your message was 8:05am here and I was wondering why

Doesn't venuzdonoa ignore things like distance
They were arguing about her being bigger than baseline 2A but I think it was later agreed Anos can affect her entire size .

You know how this wiki operates right? NLF.
Venuzdonoa's range should be bigger than dihidoatem that transcends time and space, has no concept of distance between opponents

Last edited:
Hey guys I have been thinking. Many characters in MGF defends their sources by overcoming destruction or sometimes they would survive taking damage.

Isn't something like resistance should be added to defend their sources. It's mainly combat applicable anyway

Hey guys I have been thinking. Many characters in MGF defends their sources by overcoming destruction or sometimes they would survive taking damage.

Isn't something like resistance should be added to defend their sources. It's mainly combat applicable anyway
I don't understand what you're trying to say. What kinda resistances?

I don't understand what you're trying to say. What kinda resistances?
Remember what happened with Rimuru thread. We assume Rimuru skill completely gets erased and he Regenerates from nothing without proof but in MGF characters when approaching destruction they overcome it even though their sources gets big damage which should automatically neg them. Especially Shin and Eges literally Regenerated their own source which were on the verse of destruction and Shin source should have Destroyed by the fact the sword power is stated to destroy the source. If you compare in Tensura something can destroy information type 2 would destroy everything which has information type 2 by assumption but in MGF if something is stated to destroy fundamental concepts few gets Negged but character like shin and Eges can overcome that destruction. So they are overcoming the destruction before the source gets negged which should be impossible by normal means like how people claimed Endless regeneration skill also gets erased when Melt slash interact with Rimuru Soul. In MGF that's not the case where Characters can actually overcome the fundamental concepts destruction

I believe some kinda of resistance or something given to character who has feats.

We shouldn't compare those two verses. Rimuru has his own context and MaouGakuin its own. Really stop bringing him here.

We shouldn't compare those two verses. Rimuru has his own context and MaouGakuin its own. Really stop bringing him here.
I gave an example lol. They also using Graham and Anos thread for Acausality type 5 as an example to trying to get Rimuru Acausality type 5 don't see what's wrong me using same comparison ☹️. Also I was trying to say if an EE exist which destroys fundamental concepts it would destroy fundamental concepts but in MGF characters case is different. Don't take it as wrong way. It's the problem with people who try to see everything in negative perspective. Just so I brought him as example doesn't mean anything. Can't we use example to compare few things? I even mentioned Sinbad for plot manipulation thing why you taking it as a negative perceptive? I always brought other characters when comparing somethings don't see what's wrong.

are
I gave an example lol. They also using Graham and Anos thread for Acausality type 5 as an example to trying to get Rimuru Acausality type 5 don't see what's wrong me using same comparison ☹️. Also I was trying to say if an EE exist which destroys fundamental concepts it would destroy fundamental concepts but in MGF characters case is different. Don't take it as wrong way. It's the problem with people who try to see everything in negative perspective. Just so I brought him as example doesn't mean anything. Can't we use example to compare few things? I even mentioned Sinbad for plot manipulation thing why you taking it as a negative perceptive? I always brought other characters when comparing somethings don't see what's wrong.
they actually trying to give Rimuru acausality type 5?

are

they actually trying to give Rimuru acausality type 5?
Saw something like that. They were using Graham and Anos thread as comparison.

Anyway that's not my point. @Orioreeem completely misunderstood what I was even trying to say. MGF few characters whose sources should have destroyed when nearing destruction they overcomes it which is like resistance or something. I was trying to say that. It's combat applicable lol. I was trying to give some abilities.

Remember what happened with Rimuru thread. We assume Rimuru skill completely gets erased and he Regenerates from nothing without proof but in MGF characters when approaching destruction they overcome it even though their sources gets big damage which should automatically neg them. Especially Shin and Eges literally Regenerated their own source which were on the verse of destruction and Shin source should have Destroyed by the fact the sword power is stated to destroy the source. If you compare in Tensura something can destroy information type 2 would destroy everything which has information type 2 by assumption but in MGF if something is stated to destroy fundamental concepts few gets Negged but character like shin and Eges can overcome that destruction. So they are overcoming the destruction before the source gets negged which should be impossible by normal means like how people claimed Endless regeneration skill also gets erased when Melt slash interact with Rimuru Soul. In MGF that's not the case where Characters can actually overcome the fundamental concepts destruction

I believe some kinda of resistance or something given to character who has feats.
Its listed as just reactive evolution on their profiles. Null has actually mentioned this before in one of his previous CRT's though I don't remember what the general consensus was on it, something about them tanking attacks with their concept but unfortunately there's no such thing as durability for concepts. Should be some kind of resistance though.

About the rimuru CRT just forget about it. They just didn't get the main point of the CRT and it was forfeited. The only person that actually made non contradicting arguments was milly.

But we might be able to use it to give them possible HGR.

Can you link the thread please? Would like to see whatever chaos erupts

Its listed as just reactive evolution on their profiles. Null has actually mentioned this before in one of his previous CRT's though I don't remember what the general consensus was on it, something about them tanking attacks with their concept but unfortunately there's no such thing as durability for concepts. Should be some kind of resistance though.

About the rimuru CRT just forget about it. They just didn't get the main point of the CRT and it was forfeited. The only person that actually made non contradicting arguments was milly.

But we might be able to use it to give them possible HGR.
Well that's not my point. My whole point is since Conceptual existence eraser can neg fundamental concepts but a character affected by it and when almost dying he suddenly overcomes that destruction. I believe it should be considered as some kind of resistance or some power evolution. Still it's more usable in battle as character can be argued to overcome the HGR negation but my point is even having MGR In MGF characters can overcome their destruction of fundamental concepts. It's more potent than even MGR characters. Like some HGR just gets Negged but these characters can just overcome their destruction while just having mid godly regeneration

Does Acausality type 5 gives character resistance to plot manipulation? Like they would be completely free from casualty right? Or is there needs to be feat for that

Hm. Btw Lay Evansmana can even search for people like it did with former holy king who was sealed up in bubble world. What kinda of an ability that falls especially if we consider all worlds are technically sealed off and all. The searching thing looks more broken I'm MGF.

Misa needs here own profile. Also am I only one who thinks Misa is more useful than lay and Misha. Like hell her Powers are better.

Back