• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

If we were to argue for Transduality type 2 then only things that qualifies are roots of the Misfits and chiefs gods probably.

If that's not accepted then true form of Graham atleast should get Acausality type 5.

Want to ask, is there any different between ln and wn for MGF? If there are not, I would like to try reading from ln first then continue to read on wn.

I haven't read any of the 2 jijiji Basically the WN's are like a draft of what soon will be the LN's, currently Anos profile is almost completely based on the WN ig, but at the time of detailed explanations the LN should be better, and may even add new things that were not in the WN or may even worsen the same hahaha

Can I know who the character who goes beyond 99 layer of silver sea and touch the abyss magic? If I am not mistaken, the first letter of his name start with Z

So on the list of anime each season, Maou gakuin season 2 is listed as TBA with part 1 and 2, are there that much stuff in the next 4 or 3 vol that they need to split to 2 part or is it that important to the characters that they split it in 2 part and not bumb rush it? Cause i doubt that they would split it in 2 for no reason if they are gonna bumb rush 6 or 7 vol in a row unless it's to spite on AOT then gj sliver link.

So on the list of anime each season, Maou gakuin season 2 is listed as TBA with part 1 and 2, are there that much stuff in the next 4 or 3 vol that they need to split to 2 part or is it that important to the characters that they split it in 2 part and not bumb rush it? Cause i doubt that they would split it in 2 for no reason if they are gonna bumb rush 6 or 7 vol in a row unless it's to spite on AOT then gj sliver link.
If it's going to follow the logic of the first season they will adapt until volume 8 of LN in these 20 or so episodes.
Another option is for them to adapt until volume 7 and make a movie for volume 8 as it would fit well in one and many anime of the genre are getting movies as well. Although I highly doubt this will happen since Silver Link doesn't make many movies, so I'm sure it will be the first option.

I think part one gonna use volume 4 and 5 only
Eps 1-8 is volume 4 and 9-12 is volume 5
And part two gonna use 6 and 7 or until 8

If it's going to follow the logic of the first season they will adapt until volume 8 of LN in these 20 or so episodes.
Another option is for them to adapt until volume 7 and make a movie for volume 8 as it would fit well in one and many anime of the genre are getting movies as well. Although I highly doubt this will happen since Silver Link doesn't make many movies, so I'm sure it will be the first option.
Technically first season adopted 3 volumes of LN.

Second having two parts possibly it can adopt additional 6 volumes.

Well if you ask me Ending the second season with introducing there is an outside world exist (silver sea) would be great. Well let's wait and see

Well if you ask me Ending the second season with introducing there is an outside world exist (silver sea) would be great. Well let's wait and see
So we might get Graham fight and Anos self adopted sister if they don't go into detail on the 3 or 4 volume right?

Would be cool to see Anos reaction to Graham since he killed Anos father and took his head if the wiki is right.

So we might get Graham fight and Anos self adopted sister if they don't go into detail on the 3 or 4 volume right?

Would be cool to see Anos reaction to Graham since he killed Anos father and took his head if the wiki is right.
Possibly if volume 8 then yeah definitely we get to see Graham and Anos fight a final episode. Possibly there is chance they adopting 10 Volumes but it's a strech.

Bro if they adopt 8 volumes and they can release a Movie like Tensura did for V9 and 10. Let's see

So I was watching the tread yesterday talking about TD2, if anos being male stops him from getting it, 1. could he not just snip snip the pecker and then get it, or 2. Could you argue for his source to get TD2 or no?
What?
2e9b1c1a508cb7d5b7e6cd0600e1c1c2.gif

Ok, high logic, men have pecker, women have flower, snip snip pecker, you don’t grow a flower, so you ain’t a man since your manhood gone, and you ain’t women, cus no flower, so 1+1=2 • 0=0=TD2+Boundless=anus, easy.

Ok, high logic, men have pecker, women have flower, snip snip pecker, you don’t grow a flower, so you ain’t a man since your manhood gone, and you ain’t women, cus no flower, so 1+1=2 • 0=0=TD2+Boundless=anus, easy.
What kind of antics are you talking about?

I know it adapted, that's why I said it will adapt until volume 8, the first season adapted 3 volumes in 13 episodes, the new season will have more than 20 episodes since it will be split-cour, so they will adapt from volume 4 to 8, that is, 6 volumes since volume 4 is separated into 2 parts because it is very large, so the first cour will adapt up to volume 5 and the second cour will adapt up to volume 8.
And it also wouldn't make sense for them to adapt only until volume 7, since those previous to 8 are completely boring and dull (With the exception of the second part of volume 4), so it is sure that they will end with volume 8, which has a good story and seems to close a season with a flourish.

Ending the anime with Anos Vs Graham would be perfect in my opinion as it closes the curtain on half of Anos' past and Graham is the only one able to resist Venuzdonoa so it would be exciting to see animated. Then again, I prefer if they hold it for S3 or make it a movie if it means rushing from vol. 3 to vol. 9.

Ending the anime with Anos Vs Graham would be perfect in my opinion as it closes the curtain on half of Anos' past and Graham is the only one able to resist Venuzdonoa so it would be exciting to see animated. Then again, I prefer if they hold it for S3 or make it a movie if it means rushing from vol. 3 to vol. 9.
Possibly third season

Can someone tell me how do we consider word "dimensions" in MG because author uses dimensions and spaces on different occasions. We know space can be referred to as dimension but still.

Transcendence" is a vague term which can be used in several contexts, many of which do not at all align with how it is normally used in our forums, as it simply means "to go beyond the ordinary", first and foremost. For example, statements of "transcending space and time" can refer to things like time travel, dimensional travel, or even agelessness in some cases. Hence, it is very preferable to ascertain the meaning of statements involving this term from background context (If there is any), being especially careful around flowery language or purple prose.

Furthermore, higher-dimensional entities can also qualify for higher tiers when the verse which they are from explicitly defines them as being infinitely above lower-dimensional ones in power and/or existential status. An example of this being verses such as Umineko no Naku Koro ni. However, lower-dimensional beings being stated to be "flat" in comparision to higher-dimensional aliens is not necessarily grounds for assuming the latter has infinitely more power (For reasons outlined in the answer above), and thus, such scenarios must also be analyzed case-by-case.

From this page found some explanation for arguing higher dimensionality based on tiering system

ゆえに堕胎神が、 堕胎されたのだ。
背理神の名に相応しく、 神に特化した恐るべき権能。 あるいはそれは、 選定審判にて生まれたエクエスを滅ぼすために、グ ラハムが用意しておいたものなのかもしれぬ。
エクエスが顕現し、 破壊神と創造神が復活したことにより、 背理神と しての彼女の力は完全に目覚めた。 偶然とは考え難い。
秩序に背理するリヴァイヘルオルタならば、 秩序の集合体であるエク エスを無力化することは可能なはず。 エクエスの力はすべて背理神のものになるだろう。
だが――
「月は昇りて、 太陽は沈み。 神なき国に冬が来る」
アルカナは背理剣リヴァインギルマを鞘に納める。 りっか すると、 背理の六花 > リヴァイヘルオルタが花を散らすように、す っと消滅していった。
彼女は力を抜き、 その海に身を漂わせた。
莫大すぎる力ゆえ、 代行者である彼女の身でも、あっという間に魔力
が底をついた。
その体と根源は疲弊し、 無傷で勝ったにもかかわらず、ボロボロに成 り果てている。
ガデイシオラでの出来事を考えれば、 グラハムの目算では、俺を代行 者に仕立てあげ、 アルカナの力を手に入れさせるつもりだったか?
それとも、最終的には自らが手に入れる算段か? わからぬが、いずれにせよ、その背理の権能こそが、 神の力を統合し たエクエスを倒す唯一の手段と考えたのだろう。
<背理の六花> リヴァイヘルオルタを維持している間ならば、 エクエ スを滅ぼしても、 世界は滅びない。

Hence, the god of abortion was aborted.
A god of divine power, worthy of the name of "transgressor god". Or perhaps it was prepared by Graham in order to destroy the Eques born at the Selection Judgment.
With the manifestation of Eques and the resurrection of the God of Destruction and the God of Creation, her power as the God of Apostasy was fully awakened. It is hard to believe that this is a coincidence.
It should be possible for Leviherre Alter, who defies order, to neutralize Eques, the aggregate of order. All the power of Eques would belong to the disobedient god.
But--
"The moon rises, the sun sets. Winter is coming to the godless land."
Arcana sheathes the sword of transgression, Rivaingirma. Then, the six flowers of the back > Leviher Alter disappeared with a whiff, as if scattering flowers.
She relaxed and let herself drift in the sea.
Because of her enormous power, even as a substitute, she quickly ran out of magic power.
Her body and her roots were exhausted, and even though she had won the battle unscathed, she was left in tatters.
Considering what happened in Gadesiola, was Graham planning to turn me into his deputy and have me gain the power of Arcana?
Or was he going to get it himself in the end? I don't know, but in any case, he must have thought that the power of transgression was the only way to defeat Eques, who had integrated the power of the gods.
As long as the Six Flowers of Betrayal, Leviher Alter, is maintained, even if Eques is destroyed, the world will not be destroyed

Hey shouldn't Arcana should get all gods abilities which she met.

Acausality 4 doesn't give resistace to plot mani or saves ypu from it
I would like to upgrade eques fate manipulation technique more like plot hax. Because no matter what you do you can't destroy that even speed or something doesn't matter it's outer like set stone a plot which shouldn't be changed where fate is more like many branches which can be expanded.

Well just my hypothesis

Back