• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

tbh, I am not 100% sure their, but either way that would be far into the future so it is irrelevent, and if it did it would be quite contradictory.
Well I am also not sure so I was just asking, also contradictions are kind of this series strong suit so I don't see how that'd be an issue?

In volume 4 part 2, after Avos's source was destroyed it immediately gotten regenerated and here no revide or such spell used to cast it.
Revide is always used before hand, This is something we see confiremed time and time again, natruálly No story will describe the same proces every time it happend. We even have Anos describing how Agronemt work.

( I honestly think It may just be easier if I open a CRT for it, and we can debate it their?)

Also, this again proves that Agronemt had been precasted.... and the only way for it to have been "just sitting their" is with the help of Revide.

Revide is always used before hand, This is something we see confiremed time and time again, natruálly No story will describe the same proces every time it happend. We even have Anos describing how Agronemt work.

( I honestly think It may just be easier if I open a CRT for it, and we can debate it their?)
No, in this case there is literally no proof of that. Even in the anime she's completely caught off guard since she has venuz in her hand and expects Anos to be incapable of doing anything

You can't just sit there and assume "Revide is always used before hand" if there is no proof of that having been the case, even more so when the text clearly states that the magic circle immediately activated 💀 this is the most blatant statement of something being passive

No, in this case there is literally no proof of that. Even in the anime she's completely caught off guard since she has venuz in her hand and expects Anos to be incapable of doing anything
I think you just misunderstand how the combination of spells work.

The user selects a "source" of where the spell will activate from, the user casts Agronemt, then uses Revide to sent the spell into the future so it can activate on a later date.

Not really. Author specially mentions each time the explanation of the spell and what spell was used, here is another example Anos Regenerating Nosgalia's source after being destroyed and there is no mention of revide again. The only spell he cast is Agronemt and that's all.

I think you just misunderstand how the combination of spells work.

The user selects a "source" of where the spell will activate from, the user casts Agronemt, then uses Revide to sent the spell into the future so it can activate on a later date.
Yeah, I'm aware of that the issue is you're assuming she did it ahead of time. Even though everything in that chapter points at her having no way of knowing Anos would destroy her source right then and there. This is made even more blatant with the fact that she has venuz in hand. Point being there is not enough evidence for you to make the argument

You are not even debunking my main reason for calling it normal healing..... Agronemt needs to be "casted" that instantly means it is not a passive ability....

You are not even debunking my main reason for calling it normal healing..... Agronemt needs to be "casted" that instantly means it is not a passive ability....
Dude....are you blind? Or did you just not cick the link? There is not a single mention of her casting agronemt when she revives after source destruction what is your point? I don't need to debunk anything, it's already debunked

Now my proposal isen't to remove it or anything like that, But I think it should be moved to "healing" instead of regeneration. Since we can clearly see it isen't passive.
Who says regen has to be passive in the first place? Not to mention healing entails having something to heal in the first place and you can't heal what isn't there

Who says regen has to be passive in the first place? Not to mention healing entails having something to heal in the first place and you can't heal what isn't there
The description for regeneration goes as follows
Regeneration, often referred to as a healing factor, is the ability to passively heal oneself from wounds at an accelerated rate, with many characters proving capable of regenerating from wounds that would be lethal to normal humans.
The first sentence we can see it requires it to passively heal.

While the description for healing
The ability to actively relieve or eliminate the symptoms and effects of any disease, pathological condition, violation of life, to normalize the disturbed vital processes, which ultimately leads to recovery and restoration of health. This ability can be used both on oneself and on others (as opposed to Regeneration, which is passive and only targets the user)
The difference between healing and regeneration is not only that regeneration only works on oneself, but also that it is passive.

Also, healing works on the exact same system as regeneration
It's to be noted that the degree of the ability, if possible, should be specified with the same type system used for Regeneration, and so someone that has displayed the capability to heal up to a Mid level would be specified with the respective prefix.
Hope this answers your question.

Me when I see people misinterpret Maou abilities just because they don't understand.
he-thinks-he-knows-everything-know-it-all.gif

You'd need more than that CRT to prove the stuff about magic power but I'm already prepping for layers so there's no need to worry there, some of the stuff you listed doesn't really count either
I only listed them as "bonuses", since what I included were just things that were accepted in the CRT, I think MGK is basically like DMC when it comes to layers.

I only listed them as "bonuses", since what I included were just things that were accepted in the CRT, I think MGK is basically like DMC when it comes to layers.
Yeah it's like DMC if not even more so for MG though it'll only apply strictly to things anti-magic, magic power and magic resistance have been shown to prevent.
The layers are supposed to go like this
  1. Magic era humans
  2. Mythic era humans
  3. Zepes
  4. 3 star students (Fan union, Naya...)
  5. 4 star (Misa, Ramon...)
  6. Pentagram (Rivest, Ledane)
  7. Hexagram (BoS Sasha & Misha)
  8. Heptagram (Lay)
  9. Demon elders (Ivis, Ydol...)
  10. Mythical era demons (Melheis, Zeke...)
It'll continue till we reach the Gods, consequently everyone will become smurfs

He will get it back in Vol 8.
How? I don't remember nothing about Agro magic in Vol 8. Maybe Anos vs Graham? 🤔

Now I have a question about vol 1, when Anos got stabbed by Evansmana, that attack destroyed his source or nah? Because is the same attack he recieved in vol 3 but in this case he used Agro to survive?

Last edited:
How? I don't remember nothing about Agro magic in Vol 8. Maybe Anos vs Graham? 🤔
His Source is stated to reform itself after destruction just like Graham. He doesn't need any spell to do that.
Now I have a question about vol 1, when Anos got stabbed by Evansmana, that attack destroyed his source or nah? Because is the same attack he recieved in vol 3 but in this case he used Agro to survive?
Yeah

no lol , that was reincarnation spell<silica> , he can easily regen his source if it gets destroyed , it's just that evansmana has power to negate some anos source ability like the ability to regen
So in vol 1 Evansmana attack don't kill him but in vol 3 yes? 🤔

But would be nice Agro be passive cause when Anos kill Avos, her source regen "instanly" (Even the anime show that).

Last edited:
Agro has nothing to do with his natural Regeneration
I read the CTR of Agro, only read page 2 and 3.

SO why nobody use the fact that Anos have to use Agro + Rivide because his root/Magic was Neg by Evansmana. The would answer why Avos who was killed without that holy weapon but could regenerate as soon as her source got destroyed (passive).

Back