• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

we are getting novel continuation in june and it would be light novel release rather than previously split volumes like 1,2,etc.

and the series itself is approaching it's end
そろそろ魔王学院もシリーズ全体として佳境に入ってきました。残すところ数章といったところかと思います。こんな風に終われたらいいなというのは大体決めていまして、そこまで頑張って書いていければと思います。
The Demon King Academy as a whole series is about to reach its climax. I think there are only a few chapters left. I've pretty much decided that I want it to end like this, and I hope I can work hard to write it that way.

IMG_20240405_002806_414.jpg

we are getting novel continuation in june and it would be light novel release rather than previously split volumes like 1,2,etc.

そろそろ魔王学院もシリーズ全体として佳境に入ってきました。残すところ数章といったところかと思います。こんな風に終われたらいいなというのは大体決めていまして、そこまで頑張って書いていければと思います。
The Demon King Academy as a whole series is about to reach its climax. I think there are only a few chapters left. I've pretty much decided that I want it to end like this, and I hope I can work hard to write it that way.

Source: Voices in the head

Serious? Where did you get those words from? I'm curious to know if it's true or not. Send the link if possible.
just wait until russian fan tl of LN reaches upto there it's already more than halfway there, even I don't have japanese raws of LN
the above authors words were confirmed by vergil lucifer , the same guy who does russian fan tl , he said about after words in MGK discord server

now it's upon you to believe it or not
image.png

Serious? Where did you get those words from? I'm curious to know if it's true or not. Send the link if possible.
here's full afterwords of author, he sent on discord

本章の舞台となった魔弾世界は、効率を最重要視する世界ということで考えました。 仕事や勉強など様々な場面で、効率良くするということはとても有意義なことだと思いますし、私もなるべく効率良くできるように努めています。同じ商品を買うんでしたら安い方が良く、同じ時間を働くんでしたら給料は高い方が良く、職場は近い方が良く、業務フローは最適化されているのが望ましいです。 効率が良いということは良いことですが、それでも、なにもかも効率が良ければいいというわけではないんじゃないかな、とそんな風にも思います。仕事をしなければいけないのに、ついついネットを見てしまうという経験が私もありま すが、どう考えても無駄としか思えない、そんな非効率なことが、とても楽しく、そして 実は一番大切なことなのかもしれません。効率良くすることが最高に楽しいという方は中にはいらっしゃるかとは思いますが、多くの人にとってはそうではないでしょう。それでも、沢山の人がコストパフォーマンスや タイムパフォーマンスを意識して生きています私が思うに、みんな自分にとって一番大切な無駄を楽しむために、その他のことは効率良くしたいのではないでしょうか。もしかしたら、考えるまでもなく当たり前の結淪だったのかもしれませんが、はっとするような気づきを覚えたのですよね。誰もが求めているのは効率を超えたとても素敵な無駄で、そのために様々なことを効率良く処理しているのでしょう。そんなことを考えながら書いた本章でした。 さて、今回もしずまよしのり先生には大変素晴らしいイラストを描いて頂きました。 また担当編集吉岡様には大変お世話になりました。この場を借りて、お礼申し上げます。最後に、本作を読んでくださいました読者の皆様に心よりお礼を申し上げます。本当にありがとうございます。そろそろ魔王学院もシリーズ全体として佳境に入ってきました。残すところ数章といったところかと思います。こんな風に終われたらいいなというのは大体決めていまして、そこまで頑張って書いていければと思います。ぜひぜひ、アノスたちが行く末を見守ってくださいましたら、こんなに嬉しいことはありません。それでは、また次巻で。

just wait until russian fan tl of LN reaches upto there it's already more than halfway there, even I don't have japanese raws of LN
the above authors words were confirmed by vergil lucifer , the same guy who does russian fan tl , he said about after words in MGK discord server

image.png
Mf sharing unpleasant news twice on a pleasant morning.
You should be persecuted.

Last edited:

image.png
I understood. And when does the last volume actually come out? In July really? Has this also been confirmed?

I understood. And when does the last volume actually come out? In July really? Has this also been confirmed?
all chapters of VOL 14 act 2 has been released on raws on January

but currently vergil is translating and uploading one chap every 2 days, so 42 days to complete vol 14 act2 translation

if you're talking about latest new volume 15 then it would come out on june and yes it has been confirmed, you can see here
scroll down or click on future new publication schedule

Last edited:
you people need to read short stories of LN lmao
https://ranobehub.org/ranobe/633/6/54
it should have been me not him

Eleanor smiled bitterly. I cast Fles on her and lifted her into the air.

“Then what do you want to do?”

Her thighs rested on my shoulders. Eleanor wrapped her hands around my head, hugging it tightly.

- What, you ask? Hee hee,” Eleanor grinned. “It’s not every day that you get this opportunity, so I would be more pleased if you served me more than usual ,” she teased me.

you people need to read short stories of LN lmao
https://ranobehub.org/ranobe/633/6/54
it should have been me not him

Eleanor smiled bitterly. I cast Fles on her and lifted her into the air.

“Then what do you want to do?”

Her thighs rested on my shoulders. Eleanor wrapped her hands around my head, hugging it tightly.

- What, you ask? Hee hee,” Eleanor grinned. “It’s not every day that you get this opportunity, so I would be more pleased if you served me more than usual ,” she teased me.
🤧🤧🤧 Author better make Anos Misfit all over Eleanor's demon king academy man

Last edited:

WHAT!!!???

Little bit of both
ok
we're getting vol 15 in june this year in light novel issue , so web novel is discontinued until further notice by author if he wants to continue(I doubt it)

and second is from vol 14 act 2 afterwords by author about series reaching it's finale in some volumes , it should reach vol 20 imo

Back