• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

Also Stalkers aren't allowed in MG thread
Stalking a stalker isn't consider stalking .
1120646234626076733.png

oh and you can book the demo version for vol 15 now

oh and you can book the demo version for vol 15 now

Stop wanking dude.

Agree, most of fans expected Zinnia to be young and handsome appearance like Anos, but I think he looks more like the Great Demon King this way.

Also, the All-Father Thor and Odin vibe coming from Zinnia is pretty badass.
Some thought Zinnia would be a woman for some reason

lol, I don't know much about this, but I had heard that there was one in maou gakuin stronger than anos and when I searched, this guy and a certain Amura appeared. How true is that?

keywords: kinda ass tl

Demon king (魔王):

In the Militia world, "Demon king" refers to Anos Voldigoad's alias.

However, in the Silver Sea, the title "Demon king" has a different meaning. It refers to the six candidates who are vying to become the successor of the Great Demon King Zinnia Shivaheld. This title is bestowed upon the six most powerful individuals who are also the first to achieve "Abyss Magic" in the history of the Silver Sea.

Inviolable Waters(不可侵領海 - Fukashin Ryōkai):

This term refers to forbidden entities in the Silver Sea that are considered so dangerous they should "never be touched."

It doesn't designate a specific thing but rather any entity deemed too powerful for interaction.

Deep Twelve worlds (深層十二界 - Shinsō Jūnikai):

These twelve worlds are located closest to the abyss within the Silver Sea and were once ruled by the Great Demon King Zinnia Shivaheld.

The current "Demon king" candidates are fighting over control of these realms to determine who will succeed the Great Demon King.

Fusion Reincarnation (融合転生 - Yūgō Tensei):

This is a magical technique that allows the user to fuse their own "roots" (fundamental essence) with another person.

Since "Reincarnation (Silica)" doesn't exist in the Silver Sea, Fusion Reincarnation is one of the few ways to preserve someone's memories and essence after their physical body dies.

Two laws Sword (二律剣 - Niritsu Ken):

Originally, this was the physical body of the "Two laws Tyrant," an immensely powerful being previously used by Ronculus.

Anos used his magic to transform this body into a sword. While the form has changed, the power and memories of the Two laws Tyrant remain within the blade.

Last edited:
I sold mine to raise funds for the wank association, I hope they are being put to good use.

Dereck ripped one off while I was sleeping to raise funds.
Long live Soldier 🙏
You bravery has ascended the threshold of nobel sacrifices. Yet, you are not allowed to die, for you still got to row the wanker association's boats.

Back