• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

NO! There is a difference between the concept within the person managing the resource and that concept managing "all resources". The resource manages only one person here. In order to be type 1/2, this concept must include "all resources".

For example;
The destruction of this concept (source) should affect all other resources (concepts) because Type 1/2 concepts include all of them. In the verse, the source of the person affects only the person, it does not affect other sources and other people.

It would be much healthier to talk about this with DT, because 2 staff had previously rejected Type 1/2.
Now you are simply denying what is in front of you.
The objects/aspects that are governed by the concept that change, if the circle concept is destroyed, the circular objects will cease to be circular, because the objects are circular due to the circle concept. Your fountain analogy makes no sense, I already sent proof and even a confirmation from someone on the team who really knows about CM, fountains are separate concepts, each governs aspects of an individual such as body, mind and soul.
It would be the same thing as saying that if you have two realities, and each one has its own concept of a circle, they are not CM type 1/2 due to the destruction of the concept in one

Yeah, that's type 3, It only affects the anos, not other sources and concepts.
The conversation between team members on the CM review CRT itself says that it is not necessary to affect all of reality to be CM type 1/2.
The changes made by the team members themselves remove things like "all reality (universal)" to "all reality the concept governs", taking away several sentences that said it needed to affect universal reality and only affect the part that governs.
An member experienced in CM confirms that it is not necessary to affect universal reality.
The same team member clearly says that reality is only what the concept governs, not literally reality.
I have more than enough proof that what I say is right, you are just drawing conclusions according to your own understanding of the explanation.

DT himself was the one who made the changes and said that it is no longer necessary to affect universal reality to be CM type 1/2.

Last edited:
The conversation between team members on the CM review CRT itself says that it is not necessary to affect all of reality to be CM type 1/2.
The changes made by the team members themselves remove things like "all reality (universal)" to "all reality the concept governs", taking away several sentences that said it needed to affect universal reality and only affect the part that governs.
An member experienced in CM confirms that it is not necessary to affect universal reality.
The same team member clearly says that reality is only what the concept governs, not literally reality.
I have more than enough proof that what I say is right, you are just drawing conclusions according to your own understanding of the explanation.

DT himself was the one who made the changes and said that it is no longer necessary to affect universal reality to be CM type 1/2.
Yes, it doesn't have to affect the whole reality, but it does have to affect the "all reality" it governs.

Again, I will give a simple example from the concept of circle. If the concept of the circle encompasses and governs all circular and spherical structures in that reality plane, it is at least Type 2.

On the other hand, if this concept of circle is only within a circular structure and only manages that circular structure, if it cannot manage any other circular structure other than that, it is only Type 3.

Because this concept of a circle will not govern "all circles" and will only govern a single circular structure. If this concept is removed, only one circle will be affected and other circular structures will not be affected. This is a special concept that only affects a particular circle.

The disappearance of a concept of a person in MG only affects that person, but other people who own concept (source) are not affected by the loss of this personal source.

The example I have above is similar to the working of MG's "source" concepts.

But I'll still ask DT later just to be sure.

rupanti-apu-rupanti-apu-gif.gif

The disappearance of a concept of a person in MG only affects that person, but other people who own concept (source) are not affected by the loss of this personal source.

Learn to take an L. You keep contradicting yourself the concept of circles will govern all circles, why should the concept of Anos govern people that aren't Anos?
The source isn't the concept of person, it is the concept of a person. Concept of Person/Individual =/= Concept of a Person/ an Individual.
The sphere of influence of the former is all individuals, The sphere of influence of the latter is 1 individual. In DT's words, having only 1 object participating in a concepts sphere of influence doesn't make it a personal concept. As long as when a new object is added to that sphere of influence, the concept in question governs them.

The Gods of birth and abortion have the same source. Destroying one destroys the other. Misha & Sasha share the same source. Curse King Kaihiram and Jiste are two separate individuals altogether but still possess only a single source.

Yes, it doesn't have to affect the whole reality, but it does have to affect the "all reality" it governs.

Again, I will give a simple example from the concept of circle. If the concept of the circle encompasses and governs all circular and spherical structures in that reality plane, it is at least Type 2.

On the other hand, if this concept of circle is only within a circular structure and only manages that circular structure, if it cannot manage any other circular structure other than that, it is only Type 3.

Because this concept of a circle will not govern "all circles" and will only govern a single circular structure. If this concept is removed, only one circle will be affected and other circular structures will not be affected. This is a special concept that only affects a particular circle.

But I'll still ask DT later just to be sure.
Reality: What is governed by the concept.
Concept: What governs reality.

Body, Mind, and Soul: "Reality" Governed by Source
Source: Governs Body, Mind, and Soul ("Reality")

The objects/aspects are just different, which is quite normal, just as the concept of "circle" governs different objects (balls, planets, and any other circular object), the font governs different aspects/"objects" (body , mind and soul).

If you've accepted that this is how CM really works, there's no reason to disagree with the font being CM type 1/2.

So one is saying you need to effect other sources to get cm 2/1 and the other one is saying you have to only effect a source to get cm 2/1 is that right or am I getting something wrong if iam getting something then iam really sorry please correct me iam getting something wrong

Last edited:
Learn to take an L. You keep contradicting yourself the concept of circles will govern all circles, why should the concept of Anos govern people that aren't Anos?
The source isn't the concept of person, it is the concept of a person. Concept of Person/Individual =/= Concept of a Person/ an Individual.
That's exactly why Type 3.

If the concept of death only includes the death of one person, not other deaths in that reality, it would be Type 3. But if this concept of death ruled all death events in reality, it would at least be Type 2.

We are still discussing such a simple matter.

The source manages Anos. That's the problem, Anos's source only manages Anos, not other sources. That's why Type 3, that's why specific
Can you here your self? The source doesn't define sources, the source defines a person. Why should one source define other sources that aren't in it's sphere of influence? The concept of death should only govern death. Why should the concept of Anos govern something that isn't Anos? You are contradicting yourself.

In the first place, what is death, what is the source and what is a person?

The type 1 or 2 concept of death governs all things death. The type 1 concept of Anos governs all things being Anos.
Why should the concept of Anos govern Sasha, Misha, Zeshia, Eleonore, Lay, Jerga etc? What you're basically saying is that The concept of death isn't type 1 or 2 because it doesn't govern fire, water, air, life, light, humanity, individuals, things clearly outside it's sphere of influence

Can you here your self? The concept of death should only govern death. Why should the concept of Anos govern something that isn't Anos? You are contradicting yourself.
If the concept of death governs the death of a single person, it would be Type 3. To be type 1/2, it must manage all deaths on reality.

The source is for everyone, not just Anos. But for this to be Type 1/2, this source (concept) must include and manage everyone who is the source in it. If this source(concept) manages only one person, it is Type 3.

If the concept of death governs the death of a single person, it would be Type 3. To be type 1/2, it must manage all deaths on reality.

The source is for everyone, not just Anos. But for this to be Type 1/2, this source (concept) must include and manage everyone who is the source in it. If this source(concept) manages only one person, it is Type 3.

The source is not for everyone. The concept of death is for death, the concept of Anos is for Anos. Why should the concept of Anos govern something that isn't Anos?

Until you answer that you're just making yourself look dumb

I don't know if you still didn't understand how CM works or not accepting it..

What's the point of "destroying a font doesn't destroy the other fonts, so it's not CM type 1/2" when what the font governs isn't the font? It is the aspects of an individual.

The source is not for everyone. The concept of death is for death, the concept of Anos is for Anos. Why should the concept of Anos govern something that isn't Anos?
That's why Type 3 is a specific concept, not objective.
Until you answer that you're just making yourself look dumb
I would like to say "ignorant society" but I don't want to be disrespectful.

I wish you could think a little

Look, my friend, if the concept of death governs a particular person , that would be Type 3.
You are wrong when you say only one person since even personal concept be type 1/2 if shown enough to clarify. For ex: Source can govern all the aspects of one existence. Here the term 'all of reality ' is that it can govern all the aspects of one existence which should grant the source type 1.

That's why Type 3 is a specific concept, not objective.

I would like to say "ignorant society" but I don't want to be disrespectful.

I wish you could think a little
What makes the concept of death not specific? Then name something about Anos that the concept of Anos doesn't cover.
Look, my friend, if the concept of death governs a particular person , that would be Type 3.
The concept of death cannot govern a particular person because it governs death not a person. Try again

You are wrong when you say only one person since even personal concept be type 1/2 if shown enough to clarify. For ex: Source can govern all the aspects of one existence. Here the term 'all of reality ' is that it can govern all the aspects of one existence which should grant the source type 1.
What I mean is that it only manages one person's resource, if that concept includes "all individuals" who own the resource, yes it is at least Type 2. But covering only one person makes it Type 3.

For example in GoW, each person has their own soul, body, mind, direction and luck, and these aspects of the person are governed by concept of the personal. These concepts are Type 3 in the verse. Very similar to "source" in MG.

I hope you understand me.

The concept of death cannot govern a particular person because it governs death not a person. Try again
"According to the verse", if the concept of death in a verse dominates a single person and is solely responsible for that person's death, that concept of death is Type 3. But you can't even understand this.

Unfortunately, you can't even be objective.

Back