• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

Buy one (like the rest of people do here)

unknown.png

Thanks though, I'll consider it later down the line.

I have two questions.
First: Why does Anos have no resistance to spatial manipulation? Since he managed to stop the Time God's scythe, which was slicing through space.
Second: Since origin spells can affect origin, they can affect CM type 3, so would you need to have CM type 3 resistance to completely resist origin spells?

I have two questions.
First: Why does Anos have no resistance to spatial manipulation? Since he managed to stop the Time God's scythe, which was slicing through space.
Second: Since origin spells can affect origin, they can affect CM type 3, so would you need to have CM type 3 resistance to completely resist origin spells?
Just wait for a month let Downgrade squad nuke whatever they want.

Hello can anyone explain to me how the hell Root is conceptual type 3 while root is an fundamental aspects for any individual?
This is what happens when only team members with no CM knowledge go into a CM downgrade, not to mention the downgrade OP didn't mention this part.

Last edited:
Wow, does Anos' resistance to the Order of Haxs been removed.

Though there are real feats that say the pure god's magic comes from their own order.
“ I guess so. The power of a god is the very order and rules of this world themselves. Therefore, if they performed miracles, their own orders would be distorted. Those distortions befall the people of this world in the form of chaos. Even so, many other gods have used their powers that way, regardless, but Militia never did." (WN CHP 169)
Raw.
「そうなるだろうな。神の力というのは、この世の秩序そのもの、世界のルールそのものだ。それゆえ、奇跡を行使すれば、自らの持つ秩序自体に歪みが生じる。それはこの地に生きる人々へ理不尽という形になって降りかかる。それでも、他の多くの神族たちは構わず力を使ったが、ミリティアはそうしなかった」
Well, I don't know if fan translations are allowed, because it looks like the official translation for vol 4 part 2 isn't out yet

Well, since this topic is as dead as my grandfather, I want to ask a random question, just out of curiosity.

What is your favorite image out of all the Light Nine images? And what would be your favorite image of the main character (Anos)?

My favourite one is Anos with celis from v8 Cover
I love this image, if you take into account all the images of MGK, this one is my favorite.

I also love the image from Vol 14 of MGK, because I thought Anos' look was amazing, it reminds me of a badass king, in addition to being very different from the other looks.

And I realized that the MGK anime is being relaunched and even released episode 7, that was very good news for me.

Back