• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

Dude. I am not said that,the revision said that. Come on man the Crystal worlds of the future were downgraded from 2-A to Low 2-C, and there was no translation error before and 3 staff accepted this downgrade.( After couldn't even Low2-C due to translation error.) I still don't understand why you're saying "spreading wrong information."
You are spreading wrong information because we are talking about LN and obviously that got accepted by staff because of mistranslation argument. So stop spreading wrong information. If you keep doing this shit about spreading wrong information. I will just ignore you that's all. I hate liers.

You are spreading wrong information because we are talking about LN and obviously that got accepted by staff because of mistranslation argument. So stop spreading wrong information. If you keep doing this shit about spreading wrong information. I will just ignore you that's all.
-Uhhhhh... LN haven't reached the Silver sea arc in yet. Basically WN and LN have almost the same wording and plot (story) in MG(Please correct me if I'm wrong.), nothing much different. Only LN uses an official language and translation. Do you see anything wrong here mate?

-That's why I said 2-A and right now it's 2-A at best.

I hate liers.
We have the same thing about this.

-Uhhhhh... LN haven't reached the Silver sea arc in yet. Basically WN and LN have almost the same wording and plot (story) in MG(Please correct me if I'm wrong.), nothing much different. Only LN uses an official language and translation. Do you see anything wrong here mate?

-That's why I said 2-A and right now it's 2-A at best.

We have the same thing about this.
Last reply to you. Already said stop spreading wrong information. You are saying LN and WN has same Contents where dread literally posted letter from author Stating he is revising the contents and giving better explanation. Also you haven't even read neither of them. That lier part definitely suits you. Also LN already past SS arc and about to get close to WN current volume. For the last time stop talking about things which you don't know. First read the series then talk.

LN has reached silver sea, Georr you told me in private you never read LN.

LN has reached silver sea, Georr you told me in private you never read LN.
Yes. I haven't read LN, so I asked if it's the same as WN. I would read if they were different, but you said they were the same. (Btw, the official English translation of the Silver Sea arc is yet to arrive. I meant this) Do you understand me, Dread?

The lore is the same, but there are some differences if we look carefully, but again LN has reached silver sea, and I hope for more clarification on the matter.
And yes I understand you totally, but Elde is not arguing in favour in WN.
Thanks for your understanding.

And when you look at it with that logic, it's just 2-A, that's what I meant.

Last reply to you. Already said stop spreading wrong information. You are saying LN and WN has same Contents where dread literally posted letter from author Stating he is revising the contents and giving better explanation. Also you haven't even read neither of them. That lier part definitely suits you. Also LN already past SS arc and about to get close to WN current volume. For the last time stop talking about things which you don't know. First read the series then talk.
What letter is this that I don't know? Was it recently?

Hello, I want to ask something, I was too lazy to read that discussion, can someone tell me which layer the universe is now?

It's hyperversal according to Russian Translation
Russian translation is one of the most accurate translate since his translator knows Japanese and translates directly from Japanese with focus in the features and speech patterns of Japanese, he also working only with maou verse, he told me even militia world can be qualified as 6D,but i dont think that he using VSB standarts for scailing

upd: so, like the staff should know him, his nickname is Vergil Lucifer, we can contact him and ask something if you need, he seems to have already answered some of the questions of the staff in the discord

Last edited:
I was really curious to know what would scale Militia World to 6D for him, even if he uses other standarts.
idk what standarts he using, but i think it wouldnt be polite to waste his time with that kind of questions, would be good if staff make contact with him to solve translation problems, but dread said they will use only official translate

idk what standarts he using, but i think it wouldnt be polite to waste his time with that kind of questions, would be good if staff make contact with him to solve translation problems, but dread said they will use only official translate
IIRC vergil said that could work using VSB standards

I think the most logical thing right now is to wait for official English translation but anyway...

Guys, I still disagree.
Who cares if you disagree
:2198_ANIME:

Back