• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

I just saw now that there's a verse downgrade thread... It's really sad that we're back to 2-A, but to be honest I wasn't entirely convinced about the world of the future having that rating

I just saw now that there's a verse downgrade thread... It's really sad that we're back to 2-A, but to be honest I wasn't entirely convinced about the world of the future having that rating
The only reason he was downgraded is because he doesn't really have infinite futures (at least that's what was accepted), they were still trying to force things like "sanctuary tier 7" just because it says that around the character's vision there is a city, when there are declarations of sanctuaries having infinite size, being a microcosm of the bubble world.
Literally trying to get Bubble World down to low 2-C without even actually downgrading the sanctuaries.

The only reason he was downgraded is because he doesn't really have infinite futures (at least that's what was accepted), they were still trying to force things like "sanctuary tier 7" just because it says that around the character's vision there is a city, when there are declarations of sanctuaries having infinite size, being a microcosm of the bubble world.
Literally trying to get Bubble World down to low 2-C without even actually downgrading the sanctuaries.
All I want to know right now is when are we going to start working on the LN verse. Only when everything is deleted? Will this topic be removed and a new one created?

All I want to know right now is when are we going to start working on the LN verse. Only when everything is deleted? Will this topic be removed and a new one created?
I would also like to know... I don't have Discord to join the group and follow things that happen there, so I don't follow things that happen on the wiki very well.

-The reason this happened was because the infinite future and possibilities were not real. So it was just a probability manipulation and future worlds would fall to Low2-C and the Silver sea would remain Low1-C(5D) (This is the scale I have always advocated)

-But due to translation error Low2-C worlds became 3-A only. (At least that's how I figured it out, I stopped following towards the end of the thread and was surprised to hear it was going to be deleted on his profile.)

-The reason this happened was because the infinite future and possibilities were not real. So it was just a probability manipulation and future worlds would fall to Low2-C and the Silver sea would remain Low1-C(5D) (This is the scale I have always advocated)

-But due to translation error Low2-C worlds became 3-A only. (At least that's how I figured it out, I stopped following towards the end of the thread and was surprised to hear it was going to be deleted on his profile.)
?

No, this discussion is generally for MG, not focused on WN or LN

Anyway, this is the profile

I need to re-create p&a, so I will collect LN scans for that. I made some new gifs for techniques, give me feedback.
Didn't his brother nearly destroy the coliseum? Can't you climb the zombie Zepes with that since he's stronger than his brother?

What tier do Bubble Worlds have? As far as I remember, there are sanctuaries that have tests to scale to 2B, and the scale of a normal sanctuary is low 2C.

so LN anos would be 2-A then?

i am interested
He would be low 1C once official LN translation LN catches up

Here is the Russians transaction link

Does anyone have MG discord invitation link?

He would be low 1C once official LN translation LN catches up

Here is the Russians transaction link

Much appreciated.

You haven't even read the series so stop spreading wrong information.
Dude. I am not said that,the revision said that. Come on man the Crystal worlds of the future were downgraded from 2-A to Low 2-C, and there was no translation error before and 3 staff accepted this downgrade.( After couldn't even Low2-C due to translation error.) I still don't understand why you're saying "spreading wrong information."

Back