• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

Honestly every profile except arnos
I don't think anything is wrong with arcana's profile at least. Jerga and Melheis should be okay as well.

A bunch of abilities need to be added to shin, misha, sasha, lay, eques, Anahem so it can be done then i guess

I don't think anything is wrong with arcana's profile at least.
Look again

Her immo 2, 4, 8 not have explanation and scan
Her CM, fate, creation....... not have scan
Her immo and regeneration neg not have scan
Damage boost, memory, dream, light, and many more not have scan
Even her AP not have scan

Look again

No one AP doesn't have proper scan. I even said that many times. Man it's like they are comparable to deeper layers inhabitants. But who 🗿

No one AP doesn't have proper scan. I even said that many times. Man it's like they are comparable to deeper layers inhabitants. But who 🗿
Her AP not have scan, the scan that she can use artieltonoa

Just add scan that they fighting in deeper layer, arcana can fight with maytilen, then add that scan. We cant leave that with no scan

Her AP not have scan, the scan that he can use artieltonoa

Just add scan that they fighting in deeper layer, arcana can fight with maytilen, then add that scan. We cant leave that with no scan
She only fought Yzark. Her abilities more of based on negging others Abilities and stomping them.

Would Anos' shadow technique he acquired by creating the Two Laws Sword give him invulnerability? It's shown that the opponent can only damage its user by attacking their shadow when activated. Also, Anos could remove his own shadow with Venuzdonoa while this spell is active during his fight against Gigi, so it's even harder for his opponent to damage him.

Look again

Immo 2 explanation is same with 1 & 5. Everybody in verse already has 8. I'm honestly surprised her CM has no scan, will fix that in a CRT.
Don't see the need to put scan for light, dream, memory and damage boost

My main reason is that those where abilities from fodder gods who barely have 5 sentences worth of screen time finding scans is gonna be tough
If that is in the profile, then its should have proof yet. I mean why even its in the profile if thats not have any proof

He has resistance to it because he went into the abyss of craving or something. Anybody who even looks into goes mad and only Naga and Kosteria could only swim at the top of the waters in the abyss of craving. Yzark went a bit deeper than them while Anos went into the deepest part of the abyss of craving and still was normal.

Back