• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

He has resistance to it because he went into the abyss of craving or something. Anybody who even looks into goes mad and only Naga and Kosteria could only swim at the top of the waters in the abyss of craving. Yzark went a bit deeper than them while Anos went into the deepest part of the abyss of craving and still was normal.
Yzark existed in Abyss of Craving if take into the fact all things born in Eve Zenio is from there.

Question how many layers of resistance was it again for anos cause I now know how many resistance layers blazblue has

“Resistances that range from the countlessly above infinitely above baseline to infinitely above baseline depending on the character. 5-D for now but that’s likely changing with the next CRT. Arakune has type 9 since his true self is in the boundary.”

a future crt will have blazblue characters in the 6-D range, it might but I’m not sure

At 5D key, he has 99*countless, at 6D it is baseline
Where's the countless from? Is it because the cosmology size is 99+ layers each having countless five dimensional structures in them. Because the countless universes wouldn't affect the potency of hax.

Where's the countless from? Is it because the cosmology size is 99+ layers each having countless five dimensional structures in them. Because the countless universes wouldn't affect the potency of hax.
If I am not mistaken, we always treat it as 99×uncountable layers? Also, this is only for the Anos key.

1 deep universe gains laws and concepts from all universes in the layer above it. Hence, 99×uncountable layers come from.

If I am not mistaken, we always treat it as 99×uncountable layers? Also, this is only for the Anos key.
Only in regards to AP, what reason would universe A in layer 1 have to have greater hax than universe B in layer 1? Their is no deeper Order or magic between two universes in the same depth.

1 deep universe gains laws and concepts from all universes in the layer above it. Hence, 99×uncountable layers come from.
That's where the 99+ is from, the 99+ deeper layers. But where's the countless from? The number of universes in the layer below then doesn't affect such potentcy, it's still only one level of deeper Order and magic than the universes below them.

Only in regards to AP, what reason would universe A in layer 1 have to have greater hax than universe B in layer 1? Their is no deeper Order or magic between two universes in the same depth.

That's where the 99+ is from, the 99+ deeper layers. But where's the countless from? The number of universes in the layer below then doesn't affect such potentcy, it's still only one level of deeper Order and magic than the universes below them.
Never mind me saying countless. I meant “uncountable”. Also, no. It is in regard to AP, hax, and resistance difference in each layer.
Shallow laws and concepts are added to deeper ones. Even Law, concept hax are layered. Alone with speed.
We still have orders that are far weaker than other orders in the same universes
like HFG, Creation and Destruction, Normal orders, and Chief god orders. So we have layers between layers.

No. Order is laws and concepts and fate and flows from shallow to deep.

A universe (Y) that is 1 layer deeper than (X) layer gains laws and concepts from every single bubble above it. That's where countless comes from.

The reason deeper universes are superior is because the shallow universes don't have the complex laws, concepts required to affect them. Its similar to why Higher dimensional beings can't be affected by lower dimensional hax

Ya, basically as I said. This effects every factor. There is a clear statement about it on the cosmology page. Speed, durability, resistances, everything even hax.

Never mind me saying countless. I meant “uncountable”. Also, no. It is in regard to AP, hax, and resistance difference in each layer.
Shallow laws and concepts are added to deeper ones. Even Law, concept hax are layered. Alone with speed.
We still have orders that are far weaker than other orders in the same universes
like HFG, Creation and Destruction, Normal orders, and Chief god orders. So we have layers between layers.
Do we have any concrete number to those layers within layers?

The reason deeper universes are superior is because the shallow universes don't have the complex laws, concepts required to affect them. Its similar to why Higher dimensional beings can't be affected by lower dimensional hax
So one layer, that is how you describe one layer of potentcy.

So one layer, that is how you describe one layer of potentcy.
If a deeper universe was only getting laws from 1 shallow one then yes but they are getting laws and concepts from countless universes which is where the uncountable comes from.

The difference between layers of hax isn't which layer the universe is on, its the difference between the strength of order (laws and concepts).
The difference between layer 1 and layer 0 is 1, 2, 3......... and it continues.

This is Wrong. Example a layer will have countless bubbles. Each bubble has thier own limited order. Where Bubble A inhabitants I'm layer 1 can't exicute same amount of power in Bubble B like they do it in Bubble A.

I assume he already got enough clarification. I don't think it is worth pinging him as he has responsibilities. We are glad to help and clarify the confusion he got.

Also, @EldemadeDityjon @Tatsumi504
Are yall finished with CRTs? Since before our biggest CRT come from me, we need to fix low-mid tiering scaling made by tatsumi and two calculations

I assume he already got enough clarification. I don't think it is worth pinging him as he has responsibilities. We are glad to help and clarify the confusion he got.

Are yall finished with CRTs? Since before our biggest CRT come from me, we need to fix low-mid tiering scaling made by tatsumi and two calculations
I will drop small CRTs every weekend. physiology page needs too much more work

It needs only references and the controversial abilities are already done by you and they got accepted. But I am aware, it is really big project and will effect the entire verse.

Nah, i think you guys should continue with whatever you have planned. I don't really have the lee way to make my on CRT

Arcana nulled all the abilities of yzak then her power level could be atleast Inviolable Waters level, right?
That's not how inviolable waters works. It's an title given to strongest beings in Silver Sea.
Yap, I guess @EldemadeDityjon will create CRT for this as he promised, and I am who going to apply changes
Arcana needs two chief god Abilities but we need profile for those chief gods first

Last edited:
Back