• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

a kinda random question and out of context, but I believe you will know the answer to this

I will use the MGK verse for a guess, setting up a scenario in which Anos has his body, mind and soul erased, including a fundamental aspect of his existence that is NOT the source, and so it manages to regenerate itself thanks to the source itself that wasn't destroyed, would this qualify for HGR or would it be MGR? In other words, to be HGR you need to regenerate from ALL aspects of your own existence or just one look is enough? I would also like to add that in this hypothetical scenario, Anos would not be able to regenerate if its source was destroyed.

Yes, it's a very specific scenario that I created but I want to make it clear that I'm I'm not saying that it works like that in MGK, I just made it up to create this situation to know how far you need to go to acquire HGR

a kinda random question and out of context, but I believe you will know the answer to this

I will use the MGK verse for a guess, setting up a scenario in which Anos has his body, mind and soul erased, including a fundamental aspect of his existence that is NOT the source, and so it manages to regenerate itself thanks to the source itself that wasn't destroyed, would this qualify for HGR or would it be MGR? In other words, to be HGR you need to regenerate from ALL aspects of your own existence or just one look is enough? I would also like to add that in this hypothetical scenario, Anos would not be able to regenerate if its source was destroyed.

Yes, it's a very specific scenario that I created but I want to make it clear that I'm I'm not saying that it works like that in MGK, I just made it up to create this situation to know how far you need to go to acquire HGR
I think a single aspect is enough
But you need to mention Wich aspect it is
And i saw a thread about treating HGR in the same way they are treating Nep aspect type 5
One aspect will be enough but it will be only that aspect
If another aspect get destroyed you can't regenerate ( like the source in the case you explained )
But idk if this will be applied or not

For now getting one aspect will give you all aspects which is weird and wrong for me

If another aspect get destroyed you can't regenerate ( like the source in the case you explained )
But idk if this will be applied or not

For now getting one aspect will
oh, would that be like a limited HGR or something?

Also, I wonder how this would be handled, considering that this other fundamental aspect is something unique to verse, what would it take to affect? Since this unique aspect of verse would be something deeper than the other aspect that can be reached and regenerated, this is confusing but i think that I won't know how it will work until I try

oh, would that be like a limited HGR or something?

Also, I wonder how this would be handled, considering that this other fundamental aspect is something unique to verse, what would it take to affect? Since this unique aspect of verse would be something deeper than the other aspect that can be reached and regenerated, this is confusing but i think that I won't know how it will work until I try
Not limited. Just like how NEP got revised and had aspects they're planning on doing the same to HGR. Like Regenerating from Info 2 destruction doesn't mean you can regenerate from concept destruction and others like history erasure/ narrative (plot) erasure. None would be superior to the other though because in some verses info> concept/ concept> plot and vice versa ao it'll depend on your feats.

I don't really know what they plan on doing about verses with specific mechanics but they'll probably equalize it to something that can be used.

Not limited. Just like how NEP got revised and had aspects they're planning on doing the same to HGR. Like Regenerating from Info 2 destruction doesn't mean you can regenerate from concept destruction and others like history erasure/ narrative (plot) erasure. None would be superior to the other though because in some verses info> concept/ concept> plot and vice versa ao it'll depend on your feats.

I don't really know what they plan on doing about verses with specific mechanics but they'll probably equalize it to something that can be used.
I see, so it's a better answer than I expected, thanks for the answer

Guys, I have a question: After the speed topic is accepted and Anos get on immeasurable speed above the baseline, does that make him faster than the Flash (Barry and Wally) or are they even faster?

Guys, what about to take Anos against Sinbad, is he have some smurf stuff or it will be fair match if make speed equalized ?

Edit: ohh, i see plot manip, i think its bad idea

Last edited:
Guys, what about to take Anos against Sinbad, is he have some smurf stuff or it will be fair match if make speed equalized ?

Edit: ohh, i see plot manip, i think its bad idea
The plpt manipulation has 0 feats so it's okay. Also, either dread, lomarc, everything12, pain or maybe even all of us said that sinbad should lose it

Let's discuss Garham nothingness topic, I will be downgrading him since two natures can't be in one character according to @EldemadeDityjon disagreeing with one of Rimuru threads ❤️
Lmao
So we are in trouble because a supporter disagreed with tensura thread 😂

But there is really nothing to downgrade
From what i know
Graham nep 2 is for source and true nature
And when he is in his body form
He is existent
So its also nep 3 for changing from existance to nothingness (non-existance)

But nep 3 Really doesn't matter
Nep 2 is the one used in battles everytime
So yeah
If it should be removed
Just remove it i guess

Back