• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

Guys, I have no clue which YouTube or TikTok you watch, but I actually see him always in those platforms as fodder, and they use VSB for that 💀
They even say VSB is wanking him 💀 (while Rimuru is boundless, Shinra at least outerversal, Lucifer beyond boundless [deadass, no one even read DC comics lol])
You just barely open comments

He barely reach this in smurf but in non smurf will be top 1 for sure
our verse is always treated as a non-smurf one, so I don't even care which place he is in smurf one. He will still keep his hax layers, and he is infinitely into low 1-C, which makes him already the strongest 5D one (if 6D is accepted, then even strongest in the list)

our verse is always treated as a non-smurf one, so I don't even care which place he is in smurf one. He will still keep his hax layers, and he is infinitely into low 1-C, which makes him already the strongest 5D one (if 6D is accepted, then even strongest in the list)
Yeah

You did not explain anything. The author never refers to layers as dimensions.
I never said I believe layers are dimension they assume it cause it said as in another dimension so they thought since layers have numbers so that will be the dimensions and it is work like that only 0th layer beings are inferior then 1st layer inhabitants at everything so they assume layers beings dimensions main thing layers has numbers and being stronger and that and that is said in layers sorry my explanation is not that good 😢

You did not explain anything. The author never refers to layers as dimensions.
Everything is differentiate in layers and in the part said another dimension so assumption is that layers are dimension cause everything is in another dimension said before in the novel and every difference between beings and worlds are reffered between layers only

Alright, sure guys, since most of you are against it, I won't drop the CRT. (y)
Just saying none of your reasoning is even objective. They are all based on some stupid concept (no cares if he is fodder or not)

Anos being a Chad in 2-A, he gets upgraded and now becomes a fodder into Low 1-C........
🧐🧐
Anos in matches is that one kid in corner that other don't want talk to because they think that he is cringe because of his weird collection (this time hax one).
Ps: that's not about Anos as character he is cool

"Anos will have good battles honestly, this is for me more interesting"
Not even one of my reasoning, wanted to counter y'all reasoning with it with this stupid one.
I am not even “assuming” his cosmology is into low 1-C 5D, proofs are there.

Lots of Low 1-Cs are smurfs. Warhammer characters for example.

Low 1-C is a wild territory.

Characters like Warhammer ones would make Anos shit in his pants! 🗿

Besides I want so bad my boi Anos
to be upgraded. He will be even more broken.

But that the Low 1-C Cast isn't behind neither, it's a fact.
Don't care if he becomes a fodder in that tier. I love him regardless.

But it is how it is, and we can't twist
reality, sadly......🗿🗿

Back