• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

In general is no. I mean even if you higher D with R>F or anything else, you cant erase soul on they that dont have soul. Yes you can delete the other but not with what they lack of

I says like that because plot is equal in term of abstraction with other

Btw use the word "delete" is also mean reduce into nothingness/make it nothing,nonexist. So how can you delete that already be deleted?
I mean why delete something that doesn't exist anymore? their existence depends on Nature, lack of soul only provides immunity to soul manipulation. yeah, basically not literally delete but destroy or incap is enough to describe

I will do a anos vs Saitama now restriction for anos no eyes, no gg sword, no world destroying magic,no speed, no immeasurable strength only 5A strength, no high godly regen, no immortality, no bfr, no non existent physiology, no acc4, no conceptual manip, no negation at anything, no Transduality, no aspect, no abstract existent, and ban every hax only 5A strength and totally haxless vs Saitama with everything he got in his profile
Wow
No speed ?
So anos basically can't move

Yes dead anos can defeat Saitama but haxless anos ain't doing anything to baldy cause as I mentioned I disabled anos every ability

I mean why delete something that doesn't exist anymore? their existence depends on Nature, lack of soul only provides immunity to soul manipulation. yeah, basically not literally delete but destroy or incap is enough to describe
Why? Because you says that. They existance but not they nonexistance, in general existance depends on the verse and in some case the nonexistance also depends on it, you can make the nonexistance being incapped just by detroy the verse but if they nonexist is still depend on it

Oi guys does anyone have the scan of anos destroying a universe in the silver seas with his fists ?
n5FPlgW.png

Just take this photo and translate

Alright guys, everyone hear me out!​

BIG, significant, Authoritative CRTs are coming!

I have prepared the following:
  • Verse Physiology (common abilities) on this date: 08.10.2022
  • Low 1-C upgrade (5D, possibly 6D) on this date: 01.10.2022

All info is in the discord server! Be prepared!

For people who lack using calendar (I am joking)

This Saturday is the upgrade cosmology one and common abilities is on the next one

Alright guys, everyone hear me out!​

BIG, significant, Authoritative CRTs are coming!

I have prepared the following:
  • Verse Physiology (common abilities) on this date: 08.10.2022
  • Low 1-C upgrade (5D, possibly 6D) on this date: 01.10.2022

All info is in the discord server! Be prepared!
And I was preparing another ability additions CRT (already drafted just need scans), Overhauling where characters scale, looks like you beat me to it

Back