• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

Anos in your 5A key wouldn't be weakened? Even 5A can he jump to his current strength level?
Anos 5-A key be like
At least Immeasurable (Moved the moon to create a solar eclipse.[164] Stopped Eques' attack which attempted to overwhelm and crush Anos with the weight of the universe (space-time continuum)

So trying a fist fight with him will not be good for the caped baldy.

Anos 5-A key be like
At least Immeasurable (Moved the moon to create a solar eclipse.[164] Stopped Eques' attack which attempted to overwhelm and crush Anos with the weight of the universe (space-time continuum)

saitama adapt

Anos 5-A key be like

The moon move feat was at the beginning of arc 4, right? When he fought Eques was he still weakened like bow 4?

The moon move feat was at the beginning of arc 4, right? When he fought Eques was he still weakened like bow 4?
Bruh, Anos can destroy universes (2-A) of the silver sea with just his fist... How saitama can survive that.

How is it 5-A when he can destroy 2-A structures
It is not that Anos' physical strength has increased or decreased? Apart from the Newly Reincarnated key, Anos maintains the same power as the others, only retained as usual. It's the same with speed, in Pre-Silver Sea was where it was shown that he is Immeasurable speed, but that would apply to his total speed since he always had that speed but only uses it when the moment deserves it.

The only thing that differentiates the Keys is the new abilities, but that's another thing, but go according to the profile, as I have no interest in changing anything.

The only thing that differentiates the Keys is the new abilities, but that's another thing, but go according to the profile, as I have no interest in changing anything.
Characters are getting keys for retaining power ???

I guess we should treat the key as a always in retained power state

It is not that Anos' physical strength has increased or decreased? Apart from the Newly Reincarnated key, Anos maintains the same power as the others, only retained as usual. It's the same with speed, in Pre-Silver Sea was where it was shown that he is Immeasurable speed, but that would apply to his total speed since he always had that speed but only uses it when the moment deserves it.
I believe only its speed is unchanged. Anos was once pierced by common swords in his weakened state. There's no way to say that his strength hasn't been reduced either.

Ok seems like someone don't like his 5-a key so here another
EcxBatYUwAAJ_MS

No eyes no hax+he stabbed by his sword so he almost dead
Speed=
Now looks more fair

In the country where I live there is a math teacher who is a fan of One Punch Man. He said that Saitama has an exponential growth of strength that he can choose the strength he wants.that he wants to apply to his opponent.And with that he believes that Saitama can at most destroy Anos body (yes, I was debating their fight) even in its current state.

In the country where I live there is a math teacher who is a fan of One Punch Man. He said that Saitama has an exponential growth of strength that he can choose the strength he wants.that he wants to apply to his opponent.And with that he believes that Saitama can at most destroy Anos body (yes, I was debating their fight) even in its current state.
He was joking

Immeasurable speed 🤷‍♂️
Saitama will die before even moving

Saitama showed a weakness, right? If someone has the ability to time travel before he becomes strong enough and kills him, Saitama loses.

Back