• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

Not reading the novel doesn't mean i dont support the verse 🙄
Anos is my favorite character
I agree . As much as your knowledge is more layman than most here (except for Dereck who doesn't seem to have watched the anime) , you do not stop being a supporter of the verse

As much as the result is obvious, I would really like to see an animation of Saitama vs Anos. It would be interesting to see the dialogue between them.

In the country where I live there is a math teacher who is a fan of One Punch Man. He said that Saitama has an exponential growth of strength that he can choose the strength he wants.that he wants to apply to his opponent.And with that he believes that Saitama can at most destroy Anos body (yes, I was debating their fight) even in its current state.
Saitama fanbois in debate be like : he is one punch man he has infinite strength he can grow infinite times stronger when he fight with his opponent

Anos say some cool phrases
Saitama: I need go shopping
Anos: Ok
Fight Ends
True
Considering their personalities
A fight between the two is impossible

Goku vs saitama is more reasonable since goku will try to fight anyone stated to be strong

It would really happen that way. If you don't force the script, there wouldn't even be a fight.
However, if we do this, both of them probably need to have a bloodlust(at least for saitama) to even start this fight, as neither of them likes to start a fight for no reason.

And, expecting a long cool dialogue from the bloodlusted Anos and Saitama... not really good idea

unknown.png

Sasha officially wielding venuzdonoa

Ahh no. The R>F can delete you if you not appropriate the aspeck that interwined with it, like plot or something. If your NEP just lack of mind and soul that char will still delete you, but if you lack of fundamental aspect then no
It depends on what the fundamental aspect is, in general it can still be deleted by R>F tho

It depends on what the fundamental aspect is, in general it can still be deleted by R>F tho
In general is no. I mean even if you higher D with R>F or anything else, you cant erase soul on they that dont have soul. Yes you can delete the other but not with what they lack of

I says like that because plot is equal in term of abstraction with other

Btw use the word "delete" is also mean reduce into nothingness/make it nothing,nonexist. So how can you delete that already be deleted?

I will do a anos vs Saitama now restriction for anos no eyes, no gg sword, no world destroying magic,no speed, no immeasurable strength only 5A strength, no high godly regen, no immortality, no bfr, no non existent physiology, no acc4, no conceptual manip, no negation at anything, no Transduality, no aspect, no abstract existent, and ban every hax only 5A strength and totally haxless vs Saitama with everything he got in his profile

Back