• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

Wdym? the 4-D is from 3 spatial and 1 temporal/time axis. Where do you get that extra time axis for 5-D from?

We are waiting for a new volume of the light novel and some chapters of the web novel to explain even more the silver sea and other things related to it, besides we want to upgrade from Low 1-C to possibly 1-B as well.

Didn't see it in the blog
"Even so, the world of Militia was created 700 million years ago, was it not?"
"It's only about 14,000 years old in the Silver Sea."
A questioning look appeared on Sasha.
Misha then explained it.
"Luna fell into the Elenesia world 14,000 years ago."
"...Oh...is that so...? But I was certain that the world of Militia is 700 million years old since its creation?"
"Perhaps time is out of sync."
"...so for example, every day that passes on the 7th of Elenesia, a year or even longer passes in Militia?"
"To put it briefly, yes. However, I haven't been able to confirm any deviation in time between the small worlds I have visited so far and the world of Militia. One second here in the 7th of Elenesia is exactly the same as one second in the Militia."
~ WN Chapter 575

All worlds are separate space-time continuums in the shape of bubbles. If a day passes in one world, a year or even longer might pass in another world, even though there are no deviations in time (1 sec = 1 sec in all worlds). Furthermore, while a certain world has a timeline dating back 700 million years ago, it's only about 14,000 years old in the Silver Sea, implying that the Silver Sea has its own timeline which contains the separate space-time continuums.

The timelines inside the Silver Sea needs to be infinitesimal in comparison to the former for it to be Low 1-C
Don't get, right now the the silver Sea is more like a hyper timeline, I don't understand the infinitesimal, if you are referring to the difference between timelines in layers, then that is correct, from what I have seen, I am not sure there have been direct comparison between layers like layer 1 and layer 2, so ya that is a no for low 1-C, but the hyper timeline logic is pretty ok.

Furthermore, while a certain world has a timeline dating back 700 million years ago, it's only about 14,000 years old in the Silver Sea, implying that the Silver Sea has its own timeline which contains the separate space-time continuums.
Does this mean that there are universes out the silversea,

Hypertimeline logic requires very very specific evidence to prove that it fits the criteria needed to achieve Low 1-C, basically good luck achieving it without having the author be a mathematician creating a story that focuses on such math theories.

Long story short this isn't anywhere close to enough proof for Low 1-C.

The timelines inside the Silver Sea needs to be infinitesimal in comparison to the latter for it to be Low 1-C
Where did you get this information from? As far as I know, a timeline inside a timeline doesn't have to be infinitesimal to qualify for Low 1-C.

The Silver Sea's apparent timeline is vague in any case, so there's no guarantee it would actually qualify for Low 1-C.

If Silver Sea contained an infinite multiverse, it would most likely apply for Low 1-C based on the reasoning above (since a single timeline would be infinitesimal)

From Ultima

But basically, the greater timeline needs to have the same relation a standard 4-D timeline has with the 3-D space it contains (a single 3-D moment in time would be infinitesimal compared to the whole thing)
I was a bit confused earlier, but now this makes more sense.

How I understood it is that just as a 4-D timeline contains uncountably infinite snapshots of 3-D space, the 5-D timeline would contain uncountably infinite snapshots of the 4-D space-time continuum.

A bubble world is a 4-D space time continuum, so destroying it in a single moment in a higher timeline would be Low 2-C, but if you were to destroy a bubble world for 10 sec in a higher timeline for example, it would be equal to destroying uncountably infinite snapshots of the bubble world (4-D space-time continuum).

I know vsbw doesn't treat destroying sections of a timeline as uncountably infinite tho, which is honestly kinda arbitrary and incorrect, so destroying 10 sec of a higher timeline wouldn't qualify as Low 1-C here, but I think you understood what I meant.

Do anyone think that source in MG is something that's really weird?It's described as concept but what it has shown in canon is kinda contradicted to it tbh,for example Gods having sources is like concepts having another concepts inside them ❓

Fellas , i have a question.
"Hmm. I thought I was just a little out of shape." "In this small world, which exists deeper than your small world, the power of everything is in another dimension. Strength, speed, toughness, magic power, everything. Even the resistance of a grain of air would be a weight to you. If you unleash your shallow, world-destroying magic, you will not be able to destroy a single ship here."

Does it mean higher layers are a higher dimension? i mean, this verse DOES use the world "three dimensional magic formation" a lot.

No, saying their power is in "another dimension" compared to shallow worlds is not evidence of being Tier 1, or anything really without added context.

Fellas , i have a question.
"Hmm. I thought I was just a little out of shape." "In this small world, which exists deeper than your small world, the power of everything is in another dimension. Strength, speed, toughness, magic power, everything. Even the resistance of a grain of air would be a weight to you. If you unleash your shallow, world-destroying magic, you will not be able to destroy a single ship here."

Does it mean higher layers are a higher dimension? i mean, this verse DOES use the world "three dimensional magic formation" a lot.
Another dimension there does not refer to spatial dimension if this is what you want to say by comparing it to three dimensional magic formation.

Till more evidence are added, no tier 1. The hyper timeline stuff is vauge asf cause it contradicts the entire cosmology, there no direct comparison between two layers, so yeah no tier 1 till more evidence.

Btw idk why but WoG stated that each bubble is infinite while in novel it's only near-infinite and extends forever without end (2-A range can work only if it's the latter case)

Till more evidence are added, no tier 1. The hyper timeline stuff is vauge asf cause it contradicts the entire cosmology, there no direct comparison between two layers, so yeah no tier 1 till more evidence.
How does the hyper timeline contradicts the cosmology?

It is said the the Milta world is over 700 million years but 14, 000 in the silver Sea, that would mean that there are universes outside of the silver Sea which contradicts stuff.
Why would that mean that there are universes outside Silver Sea? And what stuff does it contradict?

Btw idk why but WoG stated that each bubble is infinite while in novel it's only near-infinite and extends forever without end (2-A range can work only if it's the latter case)
We should wait and see what LN says about it. It might even give infinite universes but i could make a QnA tread about 2-A range.

Honestly speaking, if the Silver Sea is infinite and theoretically can contain infinite universes, I would be not against the 2-A range for someone who can destroy it.

Last edited:
As far as I know, each layer has an infinite size containing countless universes.

Come to think of it... can this infinite size accommodate infinite universes ?

Back