• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mankind's greatest blacksmith against a colorless thing (Ferrus Manus vs Colorless Little Girl)

Peppersalt43

They/Them
Ferrus Manus : 0
Colorless Little Girl : 0
Incon : 0

Speed equalized (Obviously)
Starting distance is 10 meters

Oh boy, I love risque hax matches

Anyway I remember an advice I heard, if a 40K character doesn't have Immortality Type 8 and are not a psyker, they are most likely not a smurf. I hope this is right

40k will be under a veeeeery large revision soon. I don't suggest using the characters, at least not those that are currently at tier 4-B, for now.

All the 4-Bs are gonna get downgraded to 4-c or high 4-c based on various star statements and those are only psykers. All physicals won't even reach that high (only tier 8) unless they're in the eye of terror (4-B scaling) and even then they're gonna be guys with tier 1 hax attached to them so prob best to not use them.

Only guy I can think of that would be a good match would be like Corvus since his profile isn't gonna go under any major changes as for his "Currently" key and he doesn't have that many hax. Even then, not really sure since he may scale to this 151.7 Foe feat or this 3.505 GigaFoe feat. Honestly depends on how we'd scale them in the eye of terror and how we scale warp shenanigans.

Ferrus' profile is so outdated that he doesn't even have astartes physiology on his page
Also as for this, it's never really explicitly said if primarchs have the same organs. They do share a few of the abilities granted to astartes by the organs implants but as for the same organs and exact same abilities its unknown. For example, Russ was able to perfectly analyze others from a glance and analyze the contents and chemical make up of a drink just by tasting it. However, at the same time, when Horus was wounded, his apothecaries didn't even understand what they were looking at when they cut him open so its unknown what organs they even have and how they work.

Back