• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mandrakk vs Unicron

Yes he was downgraded recently to 1-B instead of High 1-B

I think ExerciseDancefloors say that Mandrakk is 4-D because of the "new" cosmology of scoot snyder where the monitor sphere is apparently 4-D or 5-D?

Well, if the Monitor Sphere and Mandrakk are really 12-D, we should add this on Mandrakk profile.

Where are you getting that information from?

I'm not starting an argument over something so petty, but in Final Crisis it says that both him and Cosmic Armor Superman are 4-D.

Hell, even the Green Lanterns could beat him, and they're still 3-D for whatever reason. I see now how there are a lot of inconsistencies in DC's cosmology.

Can you show scans about 4-D Monitor Sphere? I feel Mandrakk and Thought Robot are overrated here because i heard numerous times that the monitor sphere is 4-D or 11-D. Maybe they should be downgraded

@ABoogieYesSir I'm still curious to know where the 4-D, 11-D Monitor Sphere statements came from. Many people told me that the Monitor Sphere is 4-D others 11-D.

i believe it comes from superman needing 4-D vision to see the destroyers and his eyes' light being identical to his thought robot body, however this is just for the bleedspace and even if it was right, the comic kind of states that time and space is more profound and the monitor sphere is above the multiverse as if it was a germ and word of god confirms that pretty much everything below the monitors is viewed as fiction to them.

even if we lowballed them, they would still be at least 5D due to transceding a 4D structure (ignoring the higher dimensions), and the comic has several statements that could back up a 1-A upgrade, even more with word of god.

also the 11D thing comes from a comic that says that there are worlds with more dimensions that string theory but i don't remember it (it has a guy saying "12 dimensions...13 dimensions" like he was counting them) so a less lowballed CAS would be atleast 12D anyway

That's not very solid evidence.

Nothing in Final Crisis could put either of them at 1-A, but if Mandrakk is supposed to be the strongest Monitor, then due to DC's weird-assed scaling I suppose he could be considered 1-B.

I also forgot to include word of god where CAS is called a platonic and both him and mandrakk embodies all good and evil concepts and a buch of other things

Back