• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eficiente

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
There will be spoilers. Now.

Things that could be discussed
  • What's the tier of the Alaskan bull worm? The missile backpack did some very, very minor damage to it, but I imagine its size makes it hard to just give it a tier like that.
  • Either way, I'm very sure that Mando's Electricity Manip should give him a ", higher" via it, being worded that he annoyed, and likely harmed great parts of it from the inside, making it surface and open its mouth so that Mando may escape, but that its stomach was stated to be its only weakness.
  • (See below) I'll need to rewatch the ep but I think the worm's acid was melting people? If so then Mando should resist it.
  • (Didn't look as good) The brief 3-sentences-long conversation about Mando not betting at the beginning should replace his quote. The one he has is good, but only cool and kinda misleading about him being a religious guns person, this new quote is also cool and shows confidence, which he has because he's competent at what he does, thereby showing his character better.
  • Not profile related but if they could recover Boba's armor then they had to "recover" Boba as well, but it's odd how he may or may not be alive and that if he did at least survive RotJ then he's just an armor-less Boba Fett from then on forever. Not exactly what anyone was hoping with him being foreshadowed in a book and for the season.
Things I'll just do
  • (Done) A lot of gifs, again.

Last edited:
The dragon didn't melt anyone but what it spat instantly generated smoke to come out from everything. The ST wiki says it's highly corrosive and stuff but gives no reference of it, it has some guides on the end of its page where that info could be, but I tried to see if I could check the first and I couldn't, so I just give up about it. If anyone can help out there then that's neat.

It going from the high ground to behind everyone seems to be the fastest it moved and on the highest distance, is that the feat? Should I make video of it for someone to calc it?

Last ep stuff...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Well then, once the page for lightsabers may stop being wanked we will be able to scale the dura of Mando's Beskar armor to what a casual lightsaber can do, which Gideon shows us, and which lines up which Boba Fett's durabilit feat. Though at least for Mando his profile should note that his armor doesn't cover all his body.

Back