• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Illusions, Mami resists

Energy Spam, Basic and nothing new

Transmutation, that might be helpful

Telikinesis, unless he uses it in a way that rips her apart she's fine

He also has Teleportation. He can just teleport away from trouble. He also has range advantage I believe.

They can be summoned from beneath his feet and the ribbon is also invisible to the point someone who can see invisible thing and has cross-city detection doesn't see it coming.

Detection is different from Precognition. Enhanced Senses is different from Precog. They can detect what's happening now, not what's happening in the future. He can see the fight minutes away before starting.

Having Precog yourself>>>>>>>Having someone who can't actually help you tell you what will happen

Also Mami didn't use Ribbons because Kirika says **** you to restraining magic. She used advantages and big gun. She also didn't see Kirika's beatdown.

He knows it will happen but not how. Remember, even with precog they are still invisible to him.

Umm....even if they are invisible....wouldn't he still know that he is being trapped by something invisible via precog?...so therefore....he would know to get out of the way before it traps him....or not be in a position to be trapped in the first place...

At least that's how I see it..

He will know there's a attack coming but doesn't know what kind of attack it is. Invisible or not, it's the same, he just treat it like the same thing. He used that precog in a battle and able to dodge it without knowing what kind of attack it is.

if anything, wouldn't he think this is a telekinesis attack or paralysis rather than binding + power null because its invisible?

Well, he likely doesn't. He's seen more than that from Absorption, electric attacks to energy beams.

Voting Mami via Ribbon Spam and overall area coverage.

He can't see the ribbons this he doesn't know where or how to dodge.

Not voting, but I guess I'm just genuinely confused on something.

So, if Devilman can see several minutes into the future, and can see something coming up to bind him, which obviously takes less than a minute, and can't figure out why it is that he can't get out, I would assume that even someone with average intelligence would assume that their powers are being nullified in some kind of way, for why else would they be unable to escape for several minutes? And, if the ribbons erupt from the ground, even if they're invisible, he'd still perceive the eruption with his precognition, and know to steer well clear of it. I think you all are underestimating just how long a span of several minutes truly is in an actual battle. This isn't muscle based precognition, or several seconds worth. This is at least three to four minutes from what I've seen above. If his teleportation has a long enough range and can be spammed, it seems like that, combined with precognition, would be fully capable of getting him out of every situation Mami could possibly get him into involving his ribbons.

Back