• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
How do you perceive in eruption if you can't see them?

Also the Ribbons are High 7A so he can't break out.

Litentric Teon said:
If his teleportation has a long enough range and can be spammed, it seems like that, combined with precognition, would be fully capable of getting him out of every situation Mami could possibly get him into involving his ribbons.
In Devilman form he has interdimensional and all time range for teleportation as far as i know, but in human form, I can't say for sure - Akira can instantly be transferred from one point in Japan to another, in less than a second, and Jack transfer people from one era to another, in a second, so it is likely range of teleportation, just does not matter as for the Devilman and human. Also, he instantly transmutes her - will she be able to block it?

You do realize this is composite human devilman? The guy generally first brawls or transforms into DM in nearly all his incarnations.

That's why I said generally. Not if he can, but how often he does it in combat.

Then the odds are 2/3 in his favor: if it is Akira, i agree he can mistaken by trying to attack in melee, but if it is Jack or Amon, instant transmutation decides the outcome of the battle. More importantly, he's human here, so there's an equal chance that there will be both Akira and Amon and Jack in the fight, so I'd say it's more like instant victory or Inconclusive.

I'm pretty sure we're assuming this is while Akira is in control. Ignoring the fact that niether Jack or Amon usually start the battle with transmutation either.

@Gargoyle

Unless the ribbons are intangible, they will burst through the ground. That is the 'eruption' to which I am referring. And if he sees that he can't break out, then assuming that they either nullify his powers, or are too strong for him, should prompt a teleportation. In this case his latent precognition would act as a proc for his other abilities.

Honestly I'm not very familiar with devilman, having only seen half of devilman crybaby. I just don't see how "ribbon trap GG" works on someone with this level of precogition unless the ribbons are somehow resistant to precognition, which doesn't seem to be the case.

Back