• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mami Tomoe vs Monkey D. Luffy

Well, as far as I know, the lifting strength Luffy has should be high enough to break out of ribbons. Of course, this is under the assumption that ribbons scales to Mami, but nobody's proved that or otherwise.

Her profile has her ribbons at Class K LS for helding Walpurwhatever, so Luffy will not have a problem

Since when LS overcome higher dura?

The most thing Luffy could do is maybe stretching the ribbon for a bit. But he definitely ain't breaking it.

This assuming Mami would just stand there and won't finish him off with hundreds of 7-A bullets that explodes when he struggles.

The thread was nowhere near concluded for the "regulation" to be used widely in the forum. You gotta involved some staff members to get it through.

Also, I think the notion of LS overcoming higher dura is kinda not making sense. It's like saying a normal human level character can rip off someone limb, who has 5-B dura just because they have higher LS than the 5-B dura character.

Although, I would say Luffy could escape ribbon trap by stretching it enough so he can wiggle his way out of the binding.

Last edited:
Back