• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Because you're making the Concept stronger than yourself by merely existing.

And Type 2 aren't Transcendent of Causality, as they run on another form of Cause and Effect, it's type 4 at best, not type 5.

Also, you didn't explain why Type 2 concepts are transcending their own level while being above causality.

Your response came down to "Type 5 Acausality on dimensional beings only works on those dimensional levels, therefore, Type 2 Conceptual manipulation works because it transcends the verse it's in and too exists on that dimensional level"

Which doesn't make sense, because, I can have 2 Gods, one with Type 5 and one without, both of which are on the same level, both of which are Conceptual beings, and because one is without Type 5, it cannot hurt the other no matter what it does, even though they're on the same dimensional level, this works the same with Type 2 concepts.

Same level =/= Being able to affect someone that it logically shouldn't.

Also, type 2 still isn't a legitmate power, and when I brought it up, people never refuted my post, in fact, people agreed with me.

That was some Ultra Instrict job at dodging my questions.

You still haven't given a reason on why they'd have Type 5 Acausality and not Type 4.

And why they'd be transcendant of Causality in the first place.

Because the literal definition of Type 2 is that it is transcendent of the verse at that level. Causality is a part of the verse. You act like there is no possible counter to Type 5.

Yeah? And?

Transcendant over the verse doesn't mean they're transcendant over all facets and ideas in the verse.

Like, by that logic, because a 8-D being is transcendant over the rest of the verse, they should then have Type 5 Acausality because causality is a part of the verse.

Like, you can be transcendant over the verse, but not be transcendant of all concepts and ideas in the verse.

Like, Type 2 are already bound by Time and Space, so you can't say they cannot be bound by other Concepts.

And so, they'd have Type 4 acausality, not type 5.

As for my opinion on what beats Type 5, that's irrelevent.

You're looking at it backwards. An 8-D being realistically would be able to interact with something unbound by 3-D causality (a 3-D with Acausality Type 5) because they operate on a higher level of existence.

Mr. Bambu said:
You're looking at it backwards. An 8-D being realistically would be able to interact with something unbound by 3-D causality (a 3-D with Acausality Type 5) because they operate on a higher level of existence.
Wasn't even remotely what I said, my analogy was not of 1 8-D and 1 3-D being.

I specified this.

What you said Udl was that being higher dimensional gave you Type 5.

"Like, by that logic, because a 8-D being is transcendant over the rest of the verse, they should then have Type 5 Acausality because causality is a part of the verse."

Which isn't the point at all. The point is that a higher form of being isn't affected by our causality and thus would hard-counter being disjoined from said causality.

Uh. As I said manipulating Slaanesh isn't going to happen because Slaaensh has complete control over herself she resists the conceptual manipulation of other chaos gods easily. She isn't just an embodiment of Lust he is Lust. On every single level in 40k.

You're saying she can use lust to mind control lust. As I already said that's not going to work.

Fighting fire with fire. Unable to control the other fire whilst is grows stronger beyond anything you can do.

I have complete control over myself, too, that's not an argument for me resisting mindhax. Furthermore... great? Mal has higher 2-A mindhax through controlling lust.

Yeah but you haven't given actual reasons as to why.

You don't actually have complete control over yourself in a meta-physical sense. Not even in a physical sense mind me because you cannot controls your organs, cells etc.

As I said controlling Lust isn't going to work. Slaanesh also can manipulate Lust and other concepts.

Also I know you've dropped the sin of Lust statement but where does Mal actually control it? Her mind manipulation is only said to "corrupt a soul" or "mind control anyone who looks in her eyes".

Her profile says she's "the strongest succubi in existence" which from my pov only shows she was created by the sin of Lust rather being the literal sin of Lust.

Also her resisting conceptual mind hax needs some more proof too.

And normally people aren't trying to control me in a metaphysical sense. Show me where Slaanesh resisted her concept being ****** with by a person with arguably more control over it than she has.

Like any god. Controlling followers/those under her concept/etc across the multiverse.

Wew. Wish I could just copy-paste the hour long conversations I've had explaining this. I'll explain it simply so everyone in the thread can get the idea of it. Basically, anything in D&D can become a god/demon lord/whatever by usurping the previous holder of the spot. This can be achieved through killing the former holder, taking the brunt of their power, etc. Upon doing so you effectively take their portfolios (the group of concepts they represent- like Shar being Darkness/Nothingness and Vecna being Secrets). In this case, Mal literally slaughtered everyone else that could possibly take the portfolio of Lust- so yes, while other succubi exist and are also representative of the sin of lust, Mal is Lust, with a capital L.

That's simple, she can resist abilities of other gods/demon lords.

Mr. Bambu said:
What you said Udl was that being higher dimensional gave you Type 5.
"Like, by that logic, because a 8-D being is transcendant over the rest of the verse, they should then have Type 5 Acausality because causality is a part of the verse."

Which isn't the point at all. The point is that a higher form of being isn't affected by our causality and thus would hard-counter being disjoined from said causality.
So... it's Type 4 then.

Which was my point from the begining.

And still, when they're on equal dimensional level, they can't do that, so Type 2 can't negate Type 5 Acausality, as your argument is based on if they're transcendent of that dimensional level, which they aren't.

No.

Type 4 = Operates on a different form of Acausality

Type 5 = Disjoined from causality on this level of existence

Saying that nothing can interact with Type 5 at all is a huge NLF. My point is that Type 2 Concepts are above reality.

It/He/She/Other/Somone

Chaos Gods. Each fight eachother continously. Cannot get ahead of eachother always deadlocking no matter what. Each have conceptual hax and are embodiments of said concepts throughout the multiverse.

Well this is weird. Both are the concepts of lust and can manipulate lust. Slaanesh is also literal Lust who is anywhere Lust is if Mal exists Slaanesh does this should be vice-versa.Which is...weird. So they'd have to destroy each of their "portfolio"

However Slaanesh isn't just Lust it embodies everything to do with pleasure. Even simple things such as desire and urges. Slaanesh embodies them. So manipulating only parts of her even if Mal can won't be manipulating all of him. Again I mention the contradictions in her beings, the possiblities and complexions which is another reason why I don't think Mal can mind hax that just because she can mindhax fodder across a multiverse.

Already said multiple times that trying to use Lust against her will just amp her. In fact manipulating Slaanesh would probabaly just give it Pleasure which is another thing it embodies. I already understand that the conceptual mind hax is through Lust. Pushing Lust onto Lust will just join them together honestly. Again this is like throwing fire at fire, the fire joins together and grows. But then each have control of the fire. This just amps Slaanesh. Who is enjoying this and probabaly having a big ******. Lmao.

Another thing is the mindhax. She manipulates thoughout the multiverse her followers good, good. The problem here is that why should this mean it works on someone comparable to her or even above if she can mind hax fodders.

Mhm and which gods use conceptual mind hax.

Yeah yeah, Slaanesh isn't a gender. I know lol.

Good.

No. Mal can and regularly does **** over other succubi- like I said, she slaughtered others who were of her portfolio. As long as she exists, Lust exists. This remains until she is replaced.

Almost the same. Anything that relates to the sin of Lust = Mal. Which is a very broad portfolio for such a minor being in D&D.

No, it isn't. This is Mal specifically controlling the thing Slaanesh is. If this were High 1-B or 1-A versions then sure. But in a 2-B shell, Mal can and does alter that which comprises Slaanesh.

Lesser demon lords, similar 4-D beings, aren't totally resistant to it.

Literally all of them.

I don't think Malcanthet has that Lust immorality thing. She's a Demon Lord, not a deity. She may control lust but she isn't the embodiment of lust like D&D Aphrodite or any true god.

BTW, I'm not picking a side, I'm just getting rid of the misconceptions with Type 2 Conceptual manipulation.

...So, here's a third opinion.

Inconclusive. Both Malcanthet and Slaanesh are in-character, and embody the same concept; upon meeting, I feel it'd be more likely that Malcanthet and Slaanesh would just end up ******* each other ad infinitum. They're literally perfect for each other.

That's a big thing though. Malcanthet doesn't embody lust like Slaanesh. She's just attached to the concept.

A Stoned Orc said:
...So, here's a third opinion.

Inconclusive. Both Malcanthet and Slaanesh are in-character, and embody the same concept; upon meeting, I feel it'd be more likely that Malcanthet and Slaanesh would just end up ******* each other ad infinitum. They're literally perfect for each other.
Someone is writing a lemon of this somewhere.

Jacky you signed the contract

now you gotta do it

''Learn the characters''

Back