• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Also, chaning a Type 2 concept, such as Darkness, trying to erase the God of Darkness that has Type 5, you cannot affect them like that, as they're unbound by cause and effect, and thusly, as it is erased from all of time and space, it's still a form of Cause and Effect.

Saying an acausal negates a cause and effect that is above this reality is pointless.

Not long after the ancient obyrinth demons were scattered and the Queen of Chaos was defeated in the Fields of Pesh, the Abyss lay depopulated. Eladrin armies swept through its infinite layers in a furious crusade to crush and destroy everything they could find in the wake of that momentous defeat... The obyrinths had been removed from power, but their tanar'ri creations, demons fatted upon the sins and souls of mortal life, were ready to claim the Abyss as their home.
As countless mortals lived and sinned and died, their wicked souls created an endless influx of raw material the Abyss could shape.... Yet certain sins are ageless and do not vary across the gulfs of time. Tanar'ri born from these sins form the bulk of demonic life in the abyss- wrath begets the hateful vrocks, envy the power-hungry glabrezus, gluttony the ravenous nabassus, and so on.

And so, with lust. This sin is the most potent for seeding demonic birth... Whereas tanar'ri were coaxed and shaped into being by the Obyrinths with the help of their flesh-warping sibriex demons, the succubi were the first of the tanar'ri to spontaneously form in the Abyss. Embracing the mortal form rather than twisting and deforming it, they represented an evil the alien minds of the obyrinths could never grasp.
~ Demonomicon of Iggwilv: Malcanthet, Dragon Magazine #353, page 22​
Succubi were born from the sin of Lust. Malcanthet controls that sin. Her portfolio includes lust, making her ability similar to that of gods who maintain their own portfolios (indeed, it is admitted that creatures like the Archdevil are the closest thing to a god you can get without being a god). Gods themselves are concepts and control their concepts- they are their portfolios.

I know. I've considered that. Mal also gains power from Lust- granted, not to the same extent, but 2-A mindhax says hi.

I feel like Mal's existence just ends up buffing the **** out of Slaanesh. Slaanesh isn't some sort of conceptual embodiment, it's the concept in a literal way. Can Mal even get rid of something so integral to her own being safely?

Wokistan said:
I feel like Mal's existence just ends up buffing the **** out of Slaanesh. Slaanesh isn't some sort of conceptual embodiment, it's the concept in a literal way. Can Mal even get rid of something so integral to her own being safely?
She killed all of the other succubi and she, too, maintains the concept of lust. So I'd say yes.

should also be noted that she doesn't really need to kill to win. Mindhaxing it would work.

Where does the conceptual mind hax come from specifically? If not from conceptual lust manipulation? Surely you aren't saying it comes from just being a concept herself.

TranscendHunger said:
Where does the conceptual mind has come from specifically? If not from conceptual lust manipulation?
You just named it.

By mantaining the concept of list, she mantains slaanesh.

Slaanesh in it's truest and most abstract form also doesn't even have a mind. It just is the several concepts. Is she even going to think to try that anyways?

Also, what's this about 2-B slaanesh being tied to tier 1 CGs? While it's likely that they're in universe the same, we don't have explicit confirmation, and even if we did all that would mean is no more tier 2 key.

Mal's tactics are explicitly she opens with mindhax.

Being lustful will. Mal taking control of Slaanesh's concept, however, is something different.

Why not? Why is control over lust not going to work on literally lust?

Kaltias said:
Like everything below 1-A, yes.

Like every non 1-A type 5 acausal, as well
Not really.

I've got tons of Statements where characters from WoD are unbound or cannot be limited by Time or space, and they're not 1-A.

Then they're still bound by time and space to some extent. They are not beyond dimensional.

It's like fighting regular fire with regular fire. All it will do is add to Slaanesh.

Trying to mind hax Slaanesh with it's own concept, who has already been said to be "contradiction galore" she is seen as contradicting by Chaos Gods such a Tzeentch do you know about Tzeentch? Also said before she might not even have a mind.

Causing Slaanesh to "feel lust" will make her incapacitated? I also ask how.

@Uld

And they are bound by time and space, just higher forms of it.

If you are unbound by all forms of time and space, you are the literal definition of a 1-A character.

No. It's like having control over a being made of fire.

Also no. Don't need to make her feel lust. Mindhax is applicable through many means. Also... doesn't (s)he sorta always feel lust?

Causing Lust to feel Lust will make Lust incapacitated. No.

You're acting as if Slaanesh has no control over his/herself, Mal can just come in and take over. Like a conscious car that cannot control itself and the driver being in complete control. No that's not the case.

Kaltias said:
@Uld
And they are bound by time and space, just higher forms of it.

If you are unbound by all forms of time and space, you are the literal definition of a 1-A character.
I have statements that Space-Time is a concept and thusly is contained within the Vulgate, Supernal realms, Spires or Epiphanies, where all concepts are stored, Ain Soph, The Unmoved Mover, Unity etc. Are all transcendant over the Platonic forms that make these up, they're beyond all Platonic forms, they're literally stated to be beyond Conceptual manifestation.

The Platonic form of Time and Space, which I can prove exists, would include all examples of Time and Space, even ones of infinite dimensional realities, and would be transcendant over them all.

So, I do have all these as proof, just that it was denied, even creating the concept of Dimensions was denied for 1-A.

Ok?

This just means that those were considered false Platonic Forms instead of the actual ones.

No one with a minimal amount of knowledge regarding the tiering system would tell you that transcending every possible spatial and temporal dimension is High 1-C, after all

I brought all this up in the Transduality in WoD thread.

It's all there, and it was denied.

So, either Type 2 Platonic concepts are bound by time and space and the people who made WoD High 1-C are right or.

Type 2 aren't bound by concepts like time and space and the people who said WoD was High 1-C are wrong.

Also, how is the Platonic concept of Space-Time, Time and Space not 1-A?

Type 2 concepts are bound by time and space.

That's why they are not 1-A.

Type 5 acausals are bound by time and space as well.

That's why they are not 1-A.

Type 5 Acausality = Being unbound by cauasality on your level

Type 2 Concept = Transcending your level, thus is above causality on this level

Also. Using lust control to control lust seems pretty straight forward to me boyo.

Why would be using Lust and sexual appeal on the Concept of Lust, Agony and Pleasure work?

Also, why would a Type 2 concept being transcending it's own level and be above Causality?

Bound by Time and Space means it's bound by some esoteric laws of Cause and effect, as they can be destroyed and are bound by accidentals.

Why would manipulating the concept of lust not work on a being made of the concept of lust?

Because Type 5 causality is up to their own level. Not above it.

n o t g e t t i n g i n t o y o u r h a t e o f t y p e t w o i t i s a l e g i t i m a t e p o w e r p l z

Back