• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well since Makoto vs Leon Belmont is a ghost town atm I thought about who else Makoto could have a go against, let's try a magical girl cause lol.

Speed is equalised, This is Fool Arcana Makoto Yuki vs Magical Girl Mami so first keys for both. Standard battle assumptons otherwise.

Makoto - 0

Mami - 0

Incon - 0

1. It wouldn't really be a stomp cause Makoto can Almighty GG I'm pretty sure.

2. Are the downgrades just starting or are we almost settled on them?

Probably Incon if Makoto leads with Almighty.

Mami uses ribbons she wins as he gets power nulled, can't see them, and they're to durable to break.

Makoto uses almighty and she explodes due to her Durability.

Well as an RPG protag Makoto's actions are hard to judge, not seen the movies sadly. That said since Almighty is one of his best tricks its possible he'd start with it.

Really? Then PMMM revision joining Nasuverse revision on "delayed team" lel

That mean my Tomoe vs Alina can be continued yay

The Ribbon Trap GG is just for meme purpose, as for serious Almighty to Mami and she dead, but in other hand Mami use the ribbons to bind Makoto if he's not careful, seems inconclusive to me.

I'm 90% sure Makoto can break out of and resist stat effects with similar powers to Mami's ribbon trap.

Also Almighty Attacks and OHKO skills can potentially bypass Mami's defenses so there's that too.

PMMM's getting downgraded either way so eh.

Mami's ribbon traps work on people who resist

btw this is literally the exact same situation when I made Mami vs. Yu a while back

He can't break out when he's baseline and Mami's ribbons casually block High 7A, unless he can ignore Dura while nulled

They work on people who resist, yet he doesn't resist it.

What happens if Makoto starts with any of these?

• Makarakarn: Creates a barrier that reflects magical attacks.
  • Tetrakarn: Creates a barrier that reflects physical attacks.
  • Samsara: Uses the power of Holy/Light to slay his enemies with a massive light burst. Has an 80% chance of inflicting instant death.
  • Die For Me!: Card soldiers rain down everywhere. Has an 80% chance of inflicting instant death.
  • Mahamaon: Has a 40% chance to instantly kill all foes.
I mean, it's not like Almighty attacks are his only ways of winning here.

That reminds me, two questions here.

1. Does hama/Mudo count as death manipulation? That's what I want to know for Makoto vs Leon cause if it's death manip then Leon would just resist it.

2. What tier is Mami being downgraded to?

It will take a while so do as you wish I stopped caring about her matches months ago

Stillwinston said:
That reminds me, two questions here.

1. Does hama/Mudo count as death manipulation? That's what I want to know for Makoto vs Leon cause if it's death manip then Leon would just resist it.
Yes, it's death manipulation

1) How strong is the barrier? If it's Baseline or above it like Yuki, Mami punches right through it due to her AP

2) Same as above

3) Unsure of this will work as Mami's body is already dead.

4) Same as 3)

5) Same as 3)

Back