• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Makoto fights her long lost brother

Tough call, both would be on the high-end of 8-A (with Kazuma having fought a Town Level threat while Cure Sword is comparable to Cure Ace who partially scales to a city level threat).

I think Sword is more agile than Kazuma so assuming their similar in their levels of close combat, than Sword could take the advantage.

I know Sword has her Holy Sword attack which is stronger than her and the even stronger Sparkle Sword (it hurt an opponent that took Cure Heart's My Sweet Heart attack like it was nothing which should be of similar power to the Holy Sword).

After looking at a few clips of Kazuma's three attacks (Ace form since 8-A), it looks like Sword's attacks are superior (in the amount the attack is stronger than they themselves).

From what I see on the profiles, it seems like Cure Sword would win, but I'm not that familiar with Kamen Rider and I don't know if I can say this for sure.

The God Of Procrastination said:
Let us not forget about morrality and empathic manipulation. Kazuma's timestop will help, though.
I don't think Kazuma uses that in-character though.

In fact, he never used ÔÖñ10 in the show at all.

speed amp isn't restricted even in a speed equalized match right? in which case kenzaki would blitz the moment he rouzes mach card and he utilizes mach fairly often, unlike his time scarab card

People forgetting the intelligence and skill difference here, Makoto herself in skill wise are not that amazing, meanwhile Kazuma himself are really good (i mean, he's gifted)

So in that moment he just use Mach card and blitz her over and over before finishing with Lightning Sonic

Overall Kazuma win with skill/intelligence and how much he can use his abilities here, if somebody want to know how much skilled Kazuma is i can leave it to the other

Kamen Rider Blade FRA

Seriously this matchup is overdue. We should let more people know.

SuperSaiyanKieran said:
Cure Ace who partially scales to a city level threat
This is false, she upscales from Regina.
Kazuma's feat need calculating.
I know the 8-A feat comes from Regina, my point was since they get stronger since that feat (confirmed in ep 39 where Cure Heart took Regina's blast point blank in base and was unharmed) and since they fought Melan who could produce City Level fire, so it seemed ok to put Sword at high 8-A.

On a side Note, the Resolved form is a 5x multiplier to both strength and speed. Don't think it can be used though since even 5x Regina's feat is low 7-C thus making it invalid for this match. If Kazuma can increase his speed while staying in 8-A, than I guess Sword can't really do anything.

So he would be slightly faster, but Sword would just be 5x stronger than him so he couldn't do much to hurt her (or seriously hurt her at least).

I thought that it was 10x.
The 5x comes from The Combination Selfish which was stated as being 5x stronger than the regular Selfish. We apply it to Resolved form since the Cures were around regular Selfish level (and yes it applies to speed as their speed clearly increased and they became comparable to Ace who was clearer a lot faster than Regina) and the Resolved form put them above the Combination Selfish.

10x comes from the Blood Ring Selfish, but the resolved form never fights that Selfish, instead it scales to base.

That's them growing in strength as well. I mean the gap between the bases of the four main Cures and Cure Ace becomes a lot smaller over time and isn't changed when Cure Ace gets her resolved form.

They still use resolved form even after they get stronger like in the second fight against Melan which after their bases become around Combination Selfish level.

Sword was part of the Trump Kingdom army, so she is disciplined in her fighting for the most part. She demonstrated being more skilled than three of her teamates (early on at least, but even early Cures are quite skilled) and she was able to dodge attacks with her eyes closed in ep 5.

That....not really impressive comparing to Kazuma who fought the undead who live for almost thousand year, fought against his fellow comrades, and even the Joker himself

Added the fact that Jikochus are created on spot by officers and senior officers, so their combat quality and experience (powers aside) should logically be less than those from the Undead.

SuperSaiyanKieran said:
So he would be slightly faster, but Sword would just be 5x stronger than him so he couldn't do much to hurt her (or seriously hurt her at least).
By the way, this is already resolved Sword.

Back