• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Making attack name contest

@Cross I actually like that name OVO

Hmmm how about:

-Tri Beam, when the attack is a square energy blast. *Looks at Tien.

-Clothes Beam

-Radioactive Radiation X-Ray

@SD: Thanks. ^^;

It's actually the name of an attack from one of my OC's of my OC verse. If you need/want to know about it, it's basically a solar flare in the form of a phoenix. Hence the name "Phoenix Flare".

@Cross Sounds interesting

@Cal Add Tornado Storm Hurricane at the end and there ya go

@Cal: Hehe.

@SD: Mmhmm. Though i was reminded of what else a Solar Flare is like so i might just update it later...

@Paulo: Sounds nasty.

If I really got the chance to name a random awesome attack that would be in a random franchise, I would name it "Jugenmujugenmugokonosurikirekaijarisuigyonosuigyomatsuunraimatsufuraimatsukunerutokoronisumutokoreyaburakojinoburakojipaipopaipopaiponoshuringanshuringannogurindaigurindainoponpokopinoponpokonanochokyumeinochousuke!" for no reason at all.

Get rekt kid.

And then, a sickening smack accompanied by what sounded like a thousand flying birds echoed like thunder throughout the arena as the hole on the ground momentarily emitted a brilliant light.

From the hole, a figure emerged with a gloved hand by his side, carrying his opponent, and the other, raised in the air, glowing like a beacon of hope in the dark of the abyss. The figure spoke.

"Super Luminous Sky Fury Mega Volt Dance Flash Zero Omega."

And the arena was met with deafening silence.

Pfft, not nearly enough adjectives for an attack

Supreme Ultimate Raging Bloody Omega Deadly Blast Deluxe 9000 Shards of Destruction Shpere...........of Doom

and this isn't even my Ultimate attack....

Well, considering the MC in the thread I linked was lvl 2 or 3, and there's still 7-8 levels left.

He's got plenty of time and levels to get stronger and longer-named skills.

Genesis Spark

Undo

Revisionary Adjustment

Yggdrasil's Encodement

Circle (**** this attack that BFRs your target no matter what)

Starlight Buster

Abyssal Nova Grande

Super Ultra Normal Series, Blinding Poke of Doom

Super Ultra Normal Series, Self Justified Self-Defense Rush and run away while calling the cops bluff attack

Here are some that some characters of my OC verse have: "Victor's Circle", "Improbable Probability", "Jokers' Parade", "Darker than Black", "Second Self", "Royal Decree", "Stab in the Dark", "Eternal Link", "Concept Cutter", "Unflattering Immitation", and "Coin Clash"

(How do you even wield that four armed Wrist Bomber?)

Pyricius Omega

Asterism - Fall of Heavens

Taboo Arts - Consumption Void

Ronald McDonald Series - Big Mac Bomber

Anti Series [Cal] - Hag Summoner

Anti Series [All] - Andurez Summoner

Anti series [Bob] - Real Life Summoner

Special Defense - Midterm Ban Request (Can only be used under specific conditions. Ensures ban safety + Maximum stress for a few turns)

(Well I guess the fourth wall was shattered long ago)

For my plant based heroine, I have:

Stump Canon, Root Punch, Branch Spear, Vine Tendrils, Seed Barrage, Yggdrasil Armor, Pomegrenade, Bramble Wall, Botany Beatdown, Solar Release, Thorn Knuckle, Razor Petals, and last but not least, Chloroblast.

Well, there's others, so it's not last, but they don't have as interesting names.

Infinite crossnova, Heavenly Paradox, Time distort: Black Hole Singularity, Incognito Erasure, Nature's doom, Dance of the wolf

(trying kek)

Starting Move Series - Not-really-serious-Punch!

Finishing Move Series - Only One Punch is Needed!

'and this isn't even my Ultimate attack.... '

Fold: Wakusei Danmaku

Tokyo Drift: Flyover/Underpass/Circus

Infinity on High

Smexy Wednesday

Ticket to Hell

Beyond Super Saiyajin Godo Kaio-Ken Genki-Dama powah Super Kamehameha Titanic Universe Breaker Punch times two

Soldier Blue said:
Beyond Super Saiyajin Godo Kaio-Ken Genki-Dama powah Super Kamehameha Titanic Universe Breaker Punch times two
You forgot -Odama Gomu Gomu Bankai OVER HEAVEN!

Back