• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maki Zen'in VS Mira Yoo • (10-10-1)

Phoenks

He/Him
FC/OC VS Battles
Administrator
Let's take a break from Gojo.

Let's take a break from absurd hax.

Let's go back to the basics. Swords, skills, limited hax, the normal things, y'know.

Hopefully Maki doesn't have like information concept destruction universal severing infinity blades.

I don't think she does but I'm scared it'll happen.

-

Maki Zenin, the Heavenly Restricted

VS

Mira Yoo, Master of the Moonlight Sword

EplwvYi.png
sBtB7Qu.png

8-A • Speed Equalized • SBA

Maki:
10: @LIFE_OF_KING, @Arnoldstone18, @noisyPitta, @Serlock_Holmes, @Dr._whiteee, @TauanVictor, @Tatsumi504, @Loyd, @SuperStar, @Nierre
Mira: 10: @azontr, @ZoroNotZolo, @StorytellingDemonKing, @Arkenis @Shmooply, @BoastJr, @Robo432343, @XxZetsuxX, @SeijiSetto, @Linafrfr
Inconclusive: 1: @EldemadeDityjon,

Last edited:
Maki has a sword that ignores the toughness of substances and cuts the soul. It works on inanimate objects too. That's a pretty big advantage right off the bat, but how skilled is Mira?

Maki has a sword that ignores the toughness of substances and cuts the soul. It works on inanimate objects too. That's a pretty big advantage right off the bat, but how skilled is Mira?
Mira skills are too much for maki. It's been a while I read GOH but trust me she does has many different kinds of sword arts skills & Adaptation for fighting style.

Before I even break down how Mira absolutely dogwalks I need to first know the AP difference.

Mira is 320.3 Tons. What's Maki's value?
she ain't
Mira is 1/8th that value, only Mori is 320.3 Tons when using Jeahbongchim x8
i just never got around to updating her profile from the CRT to make that happen

she ain't
Mira is 1/8th that value, only Mori is 320.3 Tons when using Jeahbongchim x8
i just never got around to updating her profile from the CRT to make that happen
Okay but that's what on her profile so it's what we use until it changes. Idrc about what you've yet to apply to the page.

That's Enhanced Senses. Being able to see molecules doesn't make the precog infallible.

Not to mention, Mira has overcome people with predictions better than a guy with predictions so potent it may as well just be future sight (given they can simply look at the sight of a battle and understand everything that happened with absolutely 0 prior knowledge, down to the number of people fighting, the intentions of the people fighting, their fighting styles and abilities[including magical or supernatural skills], as well as if attacks had landed, missed, weakened, etc).

Mira 100% outskills Maki.

Unfortunately however, the key of Mira Yoo being used here isn’t nearly as skilled as the keys right after this one. In fact this is like Mira Yoo’s least skilled key, before she’s done all her training. So while she put skills, she probably doesn’t to an incredibly significant degree since Maki is pretty skilled in her own right.

Maki also has a blade that ignores durability, a significant AP advantage, and great senses + precog, which is all a pretty big problem put together so I’m leaning towards her for now. Maki being 8-A is a travesty tho, she should be in the 7-C ranges at this point by now easily.
Miras profile being in such a state while Mori's cruising around says a lot about society.
Great point, I’ll get right on that soon.

In fact this is like Mira Yoo’s least skilled key, before she’s done all her training. So while she put skills, she probably doesn’t to an incredibly significant degree since Maki is pretty skilled in her own right.
Being able to fight Ilpyo when he is 1. As skilled as Mori if not a bit more still 2. Is so much faster than she herself is that he can be seen delivering blow after blow on character faster than Mira yet be seen as basically not moving

Is still a better skill feat that anything in JJK by far. Mira hasn't gone through all her training yes but she's a better sword fighter than Maki will ever be. She'll be fine.

Is still a better skill feat that anything in JJK by far. Mira hasn't gone through all her training yes but she's a better sword fighter than Maki will ever be. She'll be fine.
The problem is if they try to clash blades or something, Maki's just glides through then kills her. Can she tell if the sword has dura-negging properties?

The problem is if they try to clash blades or something, Maki's just glides through then kills her. Can she tell if the sword has dura-negging properties?
If Mira gets her sword broken she has another, better sword she can call to herself at any time.

Mira when her sword is about to be broken by someone else just uses the opportunity as an advantage by letting go of her sword and attacking with her hands while her sword is being cut through. So she actually does have somewhat of a counter to this.

Has she ever fought with a significant strength disadvantage like this and still managed to pull off her techniques?

Has she ever fought with a significant strength disadvantage like this and still managed to pull off her techniques?
Strength is irrelevant if your opponent doesn't hit you.

Not to mention, a one-shot/significany gap in VSWiki no longer even means "pulverize your opponent to paste", so it's not like Mira's blade is going to be snapping against Maki's skin.

Yeah Mira isn't Mori. She doesn't have that insane information analysis that he does so she 100% believes she can sword clash with Maki.

Even if she somehow makes it out without getting cut she's at a huge AP disadvantage and at this point of the story sacrifices her physical wellbeing a lot to get a hit in.

I really think yall watch way to much anime to think that any swordsmans first thought is "I need to clash swords with this person"

Blade clashes aren't born from people trying to hit the swords of the opponent they come from trying to hit the opponent themselves and that opponent blocking it with their own weapon. No swordsman with a brain will try and cut an opponents sword before they cut the opponent themselves-

Yes…against Ilpyo Park. Same guy who one shot Mori. And she won.

Azontr’s right, Mira is more skilled than Mori at this point in the story. It’s even made a point later on in the series that Mori at this point in the story is using more his physical strength to his advantage here rather than direct skill. Meanwhile all Mira has going for her is direct skill because she doesn’t have that physical strength that Mori does.

So let me see

Maki
  • Better senses
  • Better AP
  • Precog
  • Has a sword that bypass durability and cut the very soul
  • Regeneration
  • Good skills
Mira
  • Good skills

Nah man, Maki FRA

Just because I dont wank skill as you dont mean shit

You guys are basically arguing just as that guy that wanked the shit out of Ikki

Better senses (irrelevant, it's a close quarters fight)

Better AP (irrelevant, Mira is not getting hit)

Precog (Mira fights people with better precog than Maki and wins)

Dura neg (Irrelevant, Mira won't get hit)

Regeneration (Takes minutes to work)

Good skills (Mira is better).

?????

Back