• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
W E N E E D M O R E E X P L O S I O N S (Tier 7 Team)

Monica Pinkston (Base) - Nigh-unkillable Berserker (Explodes when damaged, has really good regen and is basically immune to magic).

Megumin (Vol 3) - Glass cannon mage (because of course, although i did pick a stronger version because she wouldn't be too useful with a High 7-C explosion when Monica already has that).

Brachydios (Raging) - Double-enraged explosion beast.

That reminds me, there's a video game where there are no graphics and you are playing as a blind character. Never got far because I kept dying (It's a puzzle game IIRC) but I wonder if it has feats.

The Adaptive Team:

Batman (Post-Flashpoint) - (This guy is the king of contingency plans, tactics and can very intelligently find a counter for many foes he goes up against, even if they are far superior to him)

Optimus Prime (G1) - (The Reconfiguration Matrix - which can change his body to adapt to the situation, along with his large battle experience and military tactician skills, make him a force to be reckoned with on the battlefield. And hey, if all goes wrong, The Matrix of Leadership can be used to light the party's darkest hour)

Sackboy (His popit menu allows for a large amount of adaptivity in a battle, can completely turn the tide if used correctly and can be used in almost limitless ways to support his allies or deal damage to the enemy)

Medic (He can create projectile shields, make you invincible for 8 seconds with the stock Medigun - which is enough for a tide in a battle, double the strength of anyone he points at with his kritzkrieg, block 75% of specific elements with the Vaccinator or just heal quickly with the Quick Fix)

Amexim said:
What if someone made a thread where they compete against each other's teams? Idk if rpg game Mechanics applies or not, i'm Just talking. If not, then a nice crossover plot.
There's one, I think.

Back