• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Penis Tail: The user has a tail, which ends in a fully-functional penis. Covering it up is doable, and it's only use in particular is sexy time.

quirk: impregnation

description: the ability to impregnate other heroes"with their permission of course" the offspring are born with a stronger version of the mothers quirk. durring the 9 to 10 months of the pregnancy, the childs quirk fuses with the mothers increasing the mothers quirks power and effeciency.

quirk: luck virus

description: the hero releases a pharamone that grants anyone who inhales it luck for as long as it is in their system.

the hero can control whether it is good luck or bad luck. and the strength of the luck depends on the quality and quantity of pharamone inhaled.

quirk: enlarge

description: the ability to enlarge any part of the body.

quirk: redirection

description: the ability to redirect kinetic force away from ones body.

Here's my idea (definitely not a kink lol)

Quirk: Art attack

Type: Unknown

Uses: Allows the user to manifest their art work into reality (e.g: drawing a wolf will cause a wolf to appear), this ability has various applications such as summoning allies, opening lock doors and even briefly granting quirks to others.

Limitations: Can only manifest three pieces of artwork at a time (any-more will put the user into a coma), can't manifest or affect objects/beings bigger than an elephant (larger manifestations are possible at the cost of serve brain damage tho) and it can't be used to directly harm others (also the manifestations will appear within a ten metre radius of the user).

Weaknesses: Damaging/ripping the original artwork will cause the manifestation to disappear and large amounts of self doubt can cause the user to lose control of their manifestations.

Ultimate move; Magnum opus: By infusing paint with their own blood the user can trap an opponent inside a picture however this requires enormous amounts of focus and the target must be in the user's actual line of sight (using cameras/photographs won't work), after successfully using this technique the user cannot use their quirk for a couple days and will be feeling anemic for a week.

Equipment: Paintbrush, various paints/pencils/pens, canvas and binoculars.

What do you think?

Quirk Name: Arch Angel

What it does: Allows me to grow white wings and fire beams of burning light from my hands that scorch the ground, can heal my self or others, can light up dark rooms and summon balls of light, allows me to dodge quickly my flapping my wings, can summon golden weapons like a spear or sowrd

Limitations: Like the quirk Firece Wings, they can be burned but the wings will grow back, takes about 30 minutes

Super Moves:

Gust: I fly up into the air and falp my wings hard causing a gust of wind to knock people away or knock dust into the air (can be done on the ground)

Quirk Name: Roar

What it does: Allows user to roar, the roars can be strong enough to make buildings crumble and break apart

Limitations: Causes my throat to hurt

The man with the Midas touch said:
Steam-powered.
Using the water in his body, the user can Briefly increase its attack and speed by several times. while the quirk is active, the user's body constantly emits steam (similar to Gear second from one piece)

The main drawback of this ability is that it can not be used to frequently or for a prolonged period of time because it rapidly dehydrates the user.

For equipment, the user carries around several large jugs of water.

his special move is Steam Train Rush. The user pushes there quirk to its very limit, before charging right into the opponent.
When using steam train can the user shout CHO CHO MOUTHERF***ER

Quirk Name: Black Box

What it does: While the user dosent use the quirk itself, the box is the quirk, it allows the user to hop into and out of the box to transport him many places, can shift the box into multiple things like weapons, can make the box bigger, the box is connected using a telepathcic link, can fuse the bo with his a part of his body to make a semi coat of armor

Limitations: Only the wielder can use the box so it is almost useless in hostage situations to help others, electricty makes the box unable to be used, if overused can overwork itself and be unable to use, a strong enough magnetic paluse can render it useless for a time being

Equipment:

Black Box- Also Known as a dark effigy, this is what holds the power of the quirk, is near indestructible do to it being made from a unkown material

Black Box Limitaions- When hit with a electro static shock the box disables itself and needs to "reboot", reboot time depends on amount of charge, ranges from 15 seconds to 2.5 hours

Quirk Name: Assassi

What it does: Allows me to turn semi- invisible and make almost no sound for 30 minutes with a hour reacharge time

Limitations: Can still be picked up by radars or people who can see into the future, semi- invisible, I cant see myself so i can trip over my own feet

Equipment

A katana: Primary damage dealer

Hidden Wrist blades: For back up damage

Grapling hook: To reach high up places

Mercenary Name: Zabuza

Quirk Name: Tracers

What it does: Allows me to fire beams from my eyes that follow opponets, can branch of into other beams, max is 6 on each side so far

Limitations: Prolonged use and cause user temporary blindness,getting to frustrated can cause the beams to backfire and stop quickly causing the user to get watery eyes, must be conscious to activate, dousing eyes with water doesnt allow the beams to form properly, beams disapear over time

Super Moves:

Blockade: I stand in a spot and fire beams and control them to form a intricate pattern of the beams around me to protect me from attacks

Quirk Name: Peak

What it does: Allows user to enter a state of peak human performance in both physical and mental for a limited time, current time is 15 minutes but through training can extend time, rumored to allow user to become stronger than one for all

Limitations: After the state the user is very fatigued and very sore, cannot reactivate the state for 30 minutes but the time goes up the more the user uses it in a day

Weaknesses: He has a god complex and hates being told he is wrong, usually rushes in head first and thinks every problem can be solved with a fight, has a soft spot however

Rating when in enhanced state

Power 5/5 A+

Speed: 5/5 A+

Intelligence: 5/5 A+

Cooperativeness: 1/5 (He dosnet like people)

Technique: 3/5 C+

Quirk Name: Sink Hole

What it does: Whenever the user places their hand on the ground the can make a hole in the ground, user can control how wide the whole is even after it has been placed, hole must remain at least 5 feet and 9 inches deep, great for captureing opponets or crushing them

Limitations: Can only be done on the ground so in order to do it on high up places the user must put their hand ontop of it, causes the user fatigue the more it is use

Combined with the quirk Tunnel

quirk: Kinetic duplication

description: the ability to clone or duplicate all kinetic energy,IE the energy of movement. when i activate my quirk and move my body, every movement will be duplicated invisibly allowing me to stockpile power. or use it in the heat of battle.

Quirk Name: Tunnel

What it does: Allows user to summon a tunnel, almost like teleporting, user can go trough it and apper somewhere totally diffrent, can put items through it, can go through large objects like mountains

Limitations: User must be able to picture the destination in their mind, user can only have one tunnel at a time, must be concious to activate

Combined with the quirk Sink hole

Deconstruction: The user can negate aspects of reality by pointing out logical flaws in them. For example, by picking apart the logic behind someone's motivations for doing something, they can erase their desire to do that. Aside from winning arguments, it has many other uses, first seen when he accidentally erased fetishes as a child. In theory, he could erase Quirks altogether, as well as reduce humanity to 10-C to 9-C.

Quirk Name: Jump Start

Type: Emitter

Distance: Short

What it does: Whenever the user claps and rubs their hands together they uild up a static charge that can essentialy jump start a persons heart, can also be used to stop somebodys heart

Weaknessess/Limitations: It takes longer to charge up the more volts you need, wet hands can cause quirk to back fire

Qurik Name: Grenade

What it does: The user has partial telekinetic abailites but 15 seconds after lifting objects they explode

Weaknesses/Limitations: Cannot lift organic materials, user must have a relitive understanding of the object and how it works

Quirk Name: Burst

What it does: Whenever the user is being hit, the kinetic force is held in the users body and the user can push it out of a place in his body of users choosing, due to the nature of this quirk the user does not worry about recoil from being hit but does still feel the pain of the attack, user can "Throw" the shockwaves, how this is done is user pushes them out by the hands or feet and as they are leaving he quickly moves that part, such as kicking or punching,however this is rearly seen as it is a very difficult move to pull off, can push himself out of harms way such as bakugo can do his expolsions

Limitations/Weaknesses: User does still feel pain, if not careful user can be harmed by his own shock waves, realisng to much at once will cause bodily harm to the user, if user reaches limit before displacing the kinetic energy the user will be knocked away by his own shockwaves and knocked unconsious

(My favorite so far)

Quirk Name: Spring Lock

Qurik Type: Unkown

Distance: First contact must be made, then medium

What it does: Whenver the user places their hand on somebody, preferably the chest area, the user then has almost complete control over the person they just touched, the user then can force them to fight other people for them or simply kill them by locking down their body, how the locking down part works is the user closes his hand and closes his hands toghter and slam his hands to his side and the person the user has control over bodily functions shut down, as the quirk gives them control over the other person, the closer the user is the more effiecent the hold

Weaknesses/Limitations: The user must have a understanding of the bodily functions he is controling, if user is hit or something distracts user then the hold is broken, if user is knocked unconsious then the hold is broken, the father away the user gets the less efficent the quirk, if opponets quirk dosent require the use of movment then user must keep moving which makes concentrating difficult

Hero Name: Spring Trap

Hero Name: Oblivion

Quirk Name: The End

Type: Emitter

What it does: Allows user to control entropy itself, by decreasing or increasing the amount of entropy of either the user, around the user, in his surrounding AoE, or in a specific point within his AoE.

Limitations: The user's power only work within a limited AoE, entropy cannot be destroyed or created and it can only be moved in another system (meaning creating a fire blast in a specific point would mean freeze another location), the user can use his own body as a system (if it doesn't have other options) but doing so would severely put his body under physical stress, his powers are also restricted by the amount of entropy available in its AoE (meaning if the user is in a desert, he would be much harder to generate cold).

Stats:

Power 5/5 A

Speed: 5/5 A

Technique: 6/5 S

Intelligence: 3/5 C

Cooperativeness: 3/5 C

So this was the first ever quirk I made in this thread and in general. I posted on the first one, and from there I became obessed with making quirks.

However, now Im dry on the quirk ideas, havent been on this thread for quite a while....

So why not do a remaster of sorts on my first ever fan quirk?

I'd also like some suggestions as well.

I re-worded it and updated it a bit.

Here it is!

Quirk Name: Food Manipulation

The user has absolute control over food/drink, being able to control traits such as size, density, temperature, nutrition, and so on.

They can also sense food and secrete a special perspiration that can be made to smell like different foods/drinks or even be odorless.

Finally, the user can augment food/drink down to its very compounds with an unusual power, giving foods unusual abilities upon usage, such as a chili pepper being able to produce fire, or mint being able to produce frost.

Limitation(s):

1. In order to create a specific food/drink, the user must consume this food/drink at least once and their skin needs to be exposed at the spot the food will be created.

2. Usage of this quirk slowly uses the nutrients in the body, starting with food currently in the process of digesting in the body, then the body's nutrients. Overuse can lead to Malnutrition.

3. The User can only control food, drink, or ingredients related to food/drink.

Equipment:

-A device that painlessly injects the user with a fast-acting nutrition liquid that nourishes the user.

-pouches and vials/bottles filled with multiple types of food.

-Agile Armor with skin openings so that the user can produce food.

-combat knifes and portable kitchen supplies.

Code:
This is all I could come up with. If you have any equipment suggestions, let me know.
Special Moves:

Toffee Crunch Explosion! (TCE):
The user creates/uses Toffee as a source to make a mouth-like structure, full of toffee spikes inside. the user then traps the target in the mouth and crunches them up. Finally, the user turns the toffee mouth into a hot ball of toffee and lets hot pressure build up inside the ball until it explodes! (WATCH OUT!)

Katsuobushi Gate!: The user creates a thick, amplified wall of katsuobushi ( world's hardest food) to protect a wide number of people/attack them or protect the user themselves.

Dragon's Breath! : The user eats one small pellet of the famous Dragon's Breath Snack. However this DB has been amplified so that they blow out a freezing wind that freezes or damages enemies! However they'll need to find a way to keep their mouths hot enough so that this attack doesn't damage the inside of their mouths.

Food Helper: The user creates a food ally to assist the user. How durable the ally is depends on what food it's made of.

Soup Spring!: The user creates or uses any form of soup as a source to make a gigantic ball of lightly glowing soup. Anyone who who drinks the soup will have their wounds healed over time or dangerous chemicals in their system purged over time.

Delicious Aroma: The user makes their sweat smell like delicious foods. The smell covers a wide area and is so powerful that anything related to smell will be rendered useless.

Food Flight! : The user creates some form of a flat surface out of food, and uses their food-a-kinesis to make it float, granting them flight.

Sticky Delight! : The user uses sticky food (such as carmel or gum) and amplifies the sticky aspect of it so that it can be used for trapping enemies or climbing up things the user cannot do by normal means.

Drunken Serpent's Bite! : The user uses alcohol and amplifies the ethanol in it, then it's injected into the target, making them very drunk.

Food Restoration: Allows the user to restore bad food or drink back to a fresh quality.

Capsaicin Blades!: The user throws daggers made of Pure Amplified Capsaicin Extract at the target. These blades dissolve onto the target's wounds, causing extreme Capsaicin burns and pain if amplified enough.

EEL-etric Strike!: The user produces/uses Eels, amplifies their electric organs to the point where they begin to spasm, then send them blasting towards the target. Depending on the amount of power put into these eels, the result can be a strong taser shock or a huge thunder explosion.

Spicy Burst!: The user produces/uses spicy chili powder, augments the capsaicin in it, turning it into a explosive powder that detonate at the user's will.

SUGAR RUSH!: The user's Ultra Form.

Upon taking this form, the user will be able to predict and react, move, and attack/defend at universally powerful speeds.

It also significantly increases the quirk's power, making it last longer before the limitations kick in. They can control the stages of this move at will, but however, this form is very risky as it takes up a lot of energy when at max and the user will have to train in order to improve the form's power. If the user's emotions get too out of hand, it will activate at the current max level.

If you got any move suggestions, explain them to me. I could use all the ideas.

Pretty Lame Quirk maybe.

Quirk Name: Item Booster

Massively increases the power of thrown items, to the point where even a thrown brick has enough power to destroy multiple city blocks. Doesn't only increases the destructive power of an item, but also their special "effect" of it. For example, a thrown snowball or ice cube will freeze anything it came into contact with.

Limitations: Only works on THROWN items, making this Quirk only useful for medium to long range attacks.

Equipments: Snowballs, Ice Cubes, Hand Bombs, Grenades, Shuriken, throwable Knives, Bricks and many others. Almost anything that can be thrown will work.

Note: This Quirk cannot be nullified.

User's stats.

10-A+ Physically, 8-A+ by throwing Bricks and Snowballs, 7-C with Shurikens, High 7-C with Hand Bombs and Grenades.

quirk: mirror reproduction

quirk: the body acts as a mirror to a series of alternate dimensions. anything that exists in the "real" can be reproduced by opening up a gateway within the body, everything from money being able to be reprudiced hundreds of times over to increasing the number of bodies for combat.

Back