• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Quirk: Push/Pull Reversal

can reverse whether a impact is pushing a object or pulling a object on any object within 29 meters

Actionmanrandell said:
ice is actually very durable. it requires a lot of force to break ice. if you pack enough and it becomes very difficult to break. and if its melting it slightly warms up and begins to sweat and melt a little its durablity jumps
OK, they are brittle, and do you remember what I wrote? "The user can create many small diamonds, and he can control them and attack with them, protect with them and also connect many particles of diamonds into a big diamond." In other words, if the diamond breaks, it can return to be what it was before, and it also has the defense form, that makes him more durable.

Plasma cutter: the user is able to create plasma on their body using their body temperature as fule or with enough training can coat some specialy made objects with plasma which can go up to temperatures of 2500┬░c - 25000┬░c.

Limitations: the user can only create them on their body and can only use it as a ranged attack if they coat a special object with it and it is extremely dangerous to people around them that are not immune to high temperatures.

Special move 1: plasma coat: the user is able to completely coat their body in plasma.

Special move 1 limitations: using it for an extended period of time can cause their body temperature to drop to dangerously low temperatures even as low as 35┬░c where they will have to be treated for hypothermia.

Special move 2: plasma blade: the user can coat specialy made blades on the arms of their suit with plasma.

Special move 2 limitations: if they were to have them coated for too long then the blade would have a high chance of melting.

Special move 3: arena melt: similar to plasma coat the user covers their suit in plasma but at max heat melting the place around them.

Special move 3 limitations: they are only able to use this in extreamly short bursts of .5 - 30 seconds at a time due to the same limitation as plasma coat and it can quickly kill the people around the user because of the bursts of temperature being 25000┬░c.

Equipment: suit made from special fibers produced from the users hair made in a similar way to mirio's suit.

Specialy made blades on the forearms of the suit made from tungsten but combined with the same material as the suit to give it more heat resistance.

Hero name: plasma

DaSushi said:
Actionmanrandell said:
ice is actually very durable. it requires a lot of force to break ice. if you pack enough and it becomes very difficult to break. and if its melting it slightly warms up and begins to sweat and melt a little its durablity jumps
OK, they are brittle, and do you remember what I wrote?
"The user can create many small diamonds, and he can control them and attack with them, protect with them and also connect many particles of diamonds into a big diamond." In other words, if the diamond breaks, it can return to be what it was before, and it also has the defense form, that makes him more durable.

Quirks are physical abilities. if the diamonds are constantly destroyed and new ones created in its place that person would be in an intense amount of pain it would always be a dangerious quirk

Quirk Name: for King and Country

Hero Name: Chimes or Chime

What it does: Allows the holder to generate indestructible gold metal armor on a specific part of their body and grants the user the use of life energy to create large blasts/explosions, allows the holder to use the DNA/life force to create constructs of that light or to make weapons and shields or even guards to defend themselves but requires large amounts of concentration to create and maintain a walking construct or items and constructs are near indestructible except when concentration is broken, if enough concentration is maintained the holder can coat himself in a full coat of near indestructible life-force armor, and given enough time the power gives an insight ability to counter attacks

Weaknesses: Loss of Concentration, Danmaku attacks when not in full armor

Power Moves: Glory (A powerful punch to the ground that cracks and makes a fissure and splits the ground)

Overcome (A roar that empowers the user and gives them a boost of strength,speed, and defence and makes them impervious to damage for 30 seconds

Ultimate Moves: Capital Punishment (Only to be used under extreme circumstances, allows the user to dash forwards at extreme speeds at burst there hand through the enemy's heart and crush it killing the enemy)

ITSGAMEOVERMAN said:
Quirk Name: for King and Country

Hero Name: Chimes or Chime

What it does: Allows the holder to generate indestructible gold metal armor on a specific part of their body and grants the user the use of life energy to create large blasts/explosions, allows the holder to use the DNA/life force to create constructs of that light or to make weapons and shields or even guards to defend themselves but requires large amounts of concentration to create and maintain a walking construct or items and constructs are near indestructible except when concentration is broken, if enough concentration is maintained the holder can coat himself in a full coat of near indestructible life-force armor, and given enough time the power gives an insight ability to counter attacks

Weaknesses: Loss of Concentration, Danmaku attacks when not in full armor

Power Moves: Glory (A powerful punch to the ground that cracks and makes a fissure and splits the ground)

Overcome (A roar that empowers the user and gives them a boost of strength,speed, and defence and makes them impervious to damage for 30 seconds

Ultimate Moves: Capital Punishment (Only to be used under extreme circumstances, allows the user to dash forwards at extreme speeds at burst there hand through the enemy's heart and crush it killing the enemy)
Sorry, forgot limitations,

Limitions: If overused with a certian part of the body the bones could be damaged leading to broken bones... Overcome can only be used once every hour and a half for 30 seconds... Everytime Capital Punishemnt is used it dampens the power of the quirk... Using Glory to much can damage the bones

Parallel Arm: The user has multiple sets of arms which they can switch between, with the majority stored in hammerspace. They must be developed individually, though stored arms heal faster and better due to no outside interference or further usage. The number of arms that they have increases at a rate of one pair every two years, which affects their metabolism how you would expect. Their active arms do not have to be from the same pair.

Nice, tbh i have a lot of ideas, but i have to work out the bugs with them but here is a new one

Quirk Name: Grave

What it does: Allows me to raise skeleton warriors (Number ranges depending on how close i am to a grave yard) armed with swords and spears and other weapons, can summon a total of fifteen at a time with exceptions (Both brutes can be summoned but during they are being kept around no other skeletons can be summoned, If a skeleton dragon is summoned no other skeletons can be summoned

Limitations: Keeping the skeletons around for to long causes them to break free of my control and attack me or others that i dont want them to attack, keeping them around slowly deterorates my bones but my bones slowly heal overtime

Special Moves:

Graverobber: Allows me to form a skeltal suit around myself as a coat of armor to fight with and it acts as a extension of my own body and take less damage as long as i can conentrate and hold the armor

Emergency Moves: Call of the Grave: Causes all skeletal warriors currently summoned to shatter and go away, causes me to not be able to summon skeletons for a hour and a half but i can still uses Graverobbers Call

Types of Warriors I can summon:

Solider: A skeleton warrior with metal a sword or spear that attcks for me (1-5 at a time can be summoned)

Archer: A skeleton archer armed with a bow and a quiver full of arrows that attack at a distance (1-10 at a time can be summoned)

Brute: A larger skeletal warrior armed with a heavy ax or mace (1-3 at a time can be summoned)

Necromancer: A dead necromancer than can act as a summoner for me and cloak itslef with magic( 1-5 can be summoned at a time and can summon 1-3 skeleton warriors only)

Bomber: A tiny skeleton with a bomb strapped to its back that blows up within 30 seconds and destroys the skeleton and damages people in a 5 foot radius (1-10 can be summoned at a time)

Bomber Giant: The same size as the brute with a bigger bomb and blows up within a 5 minutes and fights with its fists until the bomb blows up and attacks in a 10 foot radius (1-3 can be summoned at a time)

Skeleton Dragon: A skeleton dragon that breathes black and white fire and i can ride it (Only one can be summoned at a time and is the hardest to control)

ITSGAMEOVERMAN said:
Nice, tbh i have a lot of ideas, but i have to work out the bugs with them but here is a new one

Quirk Name: Grave

What it does: Allows me to raise skeleton warriors (Number ranges depending on how close i am to a grave yard) armed with swords and spears and other weapons, can summon a total of fifteen at a time with exceptions (Both brutes can be summoned but during they are being kept around no other skeletons can be summoned, If a skeleton dragon is summoned no other skeletons can be summoned

Limitations: Keeping the skeletons around for to long causes them to break free of my control and attack me or others that i dont want them to attack, keeping them around slowly deterorates my bones but my bones slowly heal overtime

Special Moves:

Graverobber: Allows me to form a skeltal suit around myself as a coat of armor to fight with and it acts as a extension of my own body and take less damage as long as i can conentrate and hold the armor

Emergency Moves: Call of the Grave: Causes all skeletal warriors currently summoned to shatter and go away, causes me to not be able to summon skeletons for a hour and a half but i can still uses Graverobbers Call

Types of Warriors I can summon:

Solider: A skeleton warrior with metal a sword or spear that attcks for me (1-5 at a time can be summoned)

Archer: A skeleton archer armed with a bow and a quiver full of arrows that attack at a distance (1-10 at a time can be summoned)

Brute: A larger skeletal warrior armed with a heavy ax or mace (1-3 at a time can be summoned)

Necromancer: A dead necromancer than can act as a summoner for me and cloak itslef with magic( 1-5 can be summoned at a time and can summon 1-3 skeleton warriors only)

Bomber: A tiny skeleton with a bomb strapped to its back that blows up within 30 seconds and destroys the skeleton and damages people in a 5 foot radius (1-10 can be summoned at a time)

Bomber Giant: The same size as the brute with a bigger bomb and blows up within a 5 minutes and fights with its fists until the bomb blows up and attacks in a 10 foot radius (1-3 can be summoned at a time)

Skeleton Dragon: A skeleton dragon that breathes black and white fire and i can ride it (Only one can be summoned at a time and is the hardest to control)
Changed the name of the supermove to graverobber, so instead of it being graverobbers call its name is now graverobber

Quirk Name: Magnetism

What it does: Allows me to alter the push and pull of a object to bring it towards me allowing me t knock somebodyin the air and pull them close and combo them, can push objects away from me by reversing magnetsim, the way they are pushed depends on the direction i am standing, can push or pull myself

Limitations: Uses up more iron in the body the longer it is active so it requires me to eat iron rich foods

Special Moves:

Magnetic Standstill: Allows me to stop all move and keep someone or thing stuck in the air for 30 seconds

duel quirks

quirk1: Multi-body

quirk2: fusion/fission

description:Multi0body: this quirk is a body modification quirk, when the quirk manifested the hero manifested multiple extra bodies connected to the main body

description fusion: the ability to fuse the body with any person, place or thing as well as the ability to divide up into multiple forms

after the manifestation of his second quirk this hero was able to use fusion to hide all of the extra bodies within his original form. he can use all of these bodies at the same time to strike from anywhere on his body. essentially he is a single person with the strength of many.

using the fission half of his second quirk he can divide into multiple separate people, each fission being is independant and can learn new skills and abilities. once he absorbs them back into his body all of there skills and knolwedge goes to the original.

Density Manipulation: Issa has free reign over the gravity that her body possesses, enabling her to increase it or decrease it by will. Increasing her gravity will make her exponentially heavier, and by extension, make her strikes heavier as well. Decreasing her gravity will allow her to move at incredible speeds and jumping at great heights. She has gained great mastery over her quirk and can administer her gravity increase or decrease on specific parts of her body as needs be. Continuous use of her quirk will tire out her muscles and will inexplicably lead to leg and arm cramps.

Thanks fan fic I found

Interesting, in that case,

Hormone Burst: The user can make the sex drive of anyone they touch go out of control. If their "appetite" is not satiated, it will eventually build up to being lethal. Also suppresses pain.

The God Of Procrastination said:
Interesting, in that case,
Hormone Burst: The user can make the sex drive of anyone they touch go out of control. If their "appetite" is not satiated, it will eventually build up to being lethal.
sounds kind of rapey and reminds me of a characters power on the british show Misfits

the character of Alisha had a power to induce Instant sexual arousal. which backfired on her alot. anyone she touched wanted her so much that they tried forcing themselves on her if she didn't agree to have sex

I'm now remembering the flying ****.

And when she took drugs it inverted but was still kind of the same.

That wasn't what I was referencing, and it persists after contact ceases.

Quirk Name: Memory

What it does: When I touch a object i can rewind it through time to a point of my choosing, for example, I can touch a building and send it back through time as if it never existed

Limitations: I can only send it back as far as my age or as long as it has been around

Power Moves:

Memory Wipe: Can wipe something from existance of time and space, can only be done once every 24 hours

Personal Repeat: Can send myself back in time to make clones of myself (max of 3 clones)

Quirk Name: Danger

What it does:Allows me to mark a target(s) and assess the threat level(s) and deal said person(s) harm according to how dangerous their quirk(s) is/are, basically turning their own power against them, can choose to mark them which causes them to glow in my eyes and can be seen through walls

Limitations: If target gets out of 10 foot radius the power fades but the damage stays done, can mark multiple people at once but the people i mark deals less pain and requires more concentration

Power Moves:

Painful Choice: Whenever 2 or more people are marked I can transfer the pain felt from the other person(s) to one person dealing a large amount of damage, but i can not mark said person for 30 minutes

Equipment: Smoke Bomb, to hide myself but allows me to mark targets and deal damage while hidden

Grapple, to reach high areas to hide while i deal damage but can go higher than 6 feet for total damage

Brass Knuckles, to deal up close damage while dealing damage with my quirk

Love Heart: The user can fire small hearts from their fingertips by miming a gun and thinking about it, which induce altruism in those hit by them. The effect is slight, but can be stacked indefinitely. It is strenuous to use, but this can be lessened through training. Maximum range is one metre.

Special Move: Hero's Kiss: The user blows a kiss, creating a larger heart, with equally upscaled properties. Maximum range is two metres, but the improvement is negligible, due to the fact that the arm cannot be extended for it. It requires the same amount of effort on the quirk side as the regular technique.

The energy used for the Quirk is not directly connected to the user's physical energy, but it is still possible to feel strained or worn out in the Quirk.

Quirk Name: Buster

Type: Emitter

What It does: Allows user to fire four kinds of projectiles from their hands after charging up the shot

1st type: Pellet Burst (Fires three yellow pellets from hand)

2nd type: Green Bolt (Fires super fast Green bolt of burning energy)

3rd type: Blue Blast (Fires a big blue burning projectile from the hand that explodes on contact)

4th type: Purple Wave (Fires a wave of 5 purple burning projectiles, takes the longest to charge)

Weaknesses: Future sight, super speed, teleporting, projectile deflection

Limitations: The more and bigger projectiles I fire the more starin that is put on my arms

ITSGAMEOVERMAN said:
Quirk Name: Memory
What it does: When I touch a object i can rewind it through time to a point of my choosing, for example, I can touch a building and send it back through time as if it never existed

Limitations: I can only send it back as far as my age or as long as it has been around

Power Moves:

Memory Wipe: Can wipe something from existance of time and space, can only be done once every 24 hours

Personal Repeat: Can send myself back in time to make clones of myself (max of 3 clones)
that is basically a reproduction of Ultears Arc Of time Ability from fairy tail. with some added stuff

quirk: absolute sucess

description: the ability manipulate the probability of an effect with 100% efficiency. as such this hero is literally unbeatable and can not lose any fight.

Quirk Name: Extrusion

What it does: Allows user to summon spikes and sharp points from anywhere on his skin, because of this he has a healing factor to make up for the spikes and needles that can be summoned

Limitations: The healing factor can overload so user must be careful not to over use it

Special Moves:

Porkcupine: I cover my self in spikes and curl up into a ball to protect my self, can only be used once every hour and a half

Actionmanrandell said:
quirk: absolute success

description: the ability manipulate the probability of an effect with 100% efficiency. as such this hero is literally unbeatable and can not lose any fight.
It can simulate reality warping via wave function collapses.

I tought I'd try to come up with a "negative quirk"

Quirk Name: Onigokko

This quirk slowly drains the user's energy and strength, making them progressively weaker as the days pass by, an average person who obtains this quirk has about a month before they will die, a pro hero having around 3-4 and the best of the best having around half-a-year.

This quirk is often called a curse due to it's nature, it works by transmitting itself through touch, it does this to first person who touches the current host, it can even do this after the currrent host's body has died, meaning any form of skin to skin contact to the current host, be it dead or alive, is dangerous. The transmission is barly noticable, feeling extremely simellar to a small shock. It is also extremely difficult to detect even with modern medical equipment.

If person who has had the quirk before recieves it again, the drainage will happen twice as fast as the last time and builds itself exponentially upwards from that.

Limitation(s):

-Wearing covering clothes to prevent skin contact.

-It cannot be transmitted while underwater nor in a vacuum.

-Cannot be transmitted to animals or mutant type quirks with too big difference from normal human biology.

-Temperatures under 30- C makes it go docille and temporarly stops the draining effect.

Equipment: None

Special Moves: None

Well It's basically like an incurable disease that never stops, even after death and that is extremely difficult to even identify at all, meaning the best you can do is to identify the current host and lock them away forever, also unlike diseases that are transmitted via touch, this one does it 100% of the time assuming it was skin-to-skin contact.

Quirk Name: Aura

What it does: Allows me to summon a colored Aura around me, depending on the color depends on what it does, can deepen the hue of my aura to boost the power ups more (lighter hue of color= weaker, deeper hue= stronger but burns me quicker), burns will heal over time

Red: Boosts my attack strength

Orange: Boosts my reflex speed allowing me to counter physical attacks faster

Yellow: Boosts my Agility/Stamina allowing me to dodge faster

Green: Boosts my speed

Blue: Boosts my defence

Purple: Boosts the distance i can see

Lmitations: Holding a Aura for to long with out break can cause burns on my skin

Special Moves:

Rainbow Aura: Gives me all said buffs but can only be done every 3 hours but affects are cut in half and can be held for 30 minutes at a time

Black Aura: Allows me to summon blades to throw at people but can only be held for 30 minutes and can be done once ever 12 hours and can be combined with white aura

White Aura: Allows me to summon sheilds to protect people but can only be held for 30 minutes and can be done once every 12 hours and can be combined with black aura

Back