• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Make a troll battle

Monarch Laciel said:
They can't make an edgy speech if they're dead
Shadow wins
nothin' personal kid

Next fight:

Cirno vs Every Tier 0 at once

Speed equalized

First to say "I am the strongest" wins

Rimuru vs BB.

Rimul ate Reinhard Heydrich and took all his powers, this is EoS rimul with EoS Reinhard powers

Ultima Reality said:
BB Vs Reinhard Heydrich
Rules:

Breinhard Bheydrich isn't a real character ovo
Of course she isn't

She transcends such mere emphemeral concepts of "real" and "not real". For a being such as her, beyond all comprehension, such concepts are naught but dreams

Monarch Laciel said:
Of course she isn't

She transcends such mere emphemeral concepts of "real" and "not real". For a being such as her, beyond all comprehension, such concepts are naught but dreams
So she's azathoth ?

Monarch Laciel said:
Wait... so I had it the wrong way round? It's Accel who wins in that case?
Both of them has their powers coming from their brain via calculations.

They're both effectively crippled.

I wanna make a joke that pokes fun at all the biased fights on DBF, but there's so many that I won't bother (much).

Petey Piranha vs Chomper (PvZ)

- Chomper has access to all forms/costumes from Garden Warfare

- Petey isn't scaled to Mario

Ben 10 vs Goku

- Goku only has base form

- Ben has no Omnitrix

- Fight takes place in space (get it?)

Mega Charizard vs Wargreymon

- Wargreymon has no armor

- Wargreymon has no fire manipulation

- Wargreymon can't fly

Magikarp vs Giga Seadramon

- Magikarp is scaled to Arceus

Naruto vs the entire jla, the jla is composite. Composite link vs the entire attack on titan and sword art online universe, link has guardian robots and all his enemies backing him up

Asura (Asura's Wrath) vs Kazuma Kiryu (Yakuza)

This is the Asura who could be damaged by a low level Gohma

Kazuma is bloodlusted

All hax is restricted

Tatsumaki vs Master Chief

Master Chief is bloodlusted and in armor. Tatsumaki has no psychic powers and barriers. And we assume she's as strong as a little girl naturally. Both have to fight h2h in a boxing ring.

Speed stats are swapped.

Or......

Saitama vs Alien X

Speed unequal.

Alien X bloodlusted.

Saitama is drifting helplessly through space.

Back